Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have updated this thread with your guys idea in suggestions session, please stay tuned and share your ideas.
    Tks everyone that already contributed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    do you think it would be too much? stealing every buff regardless of the colour for 5 power and single target sounds reasonable to me...togther with single target permadeath i would say it might be okay...in theory...
    Magus Chopper - Final Touch 6 Power - Steal All Beneficial Effects from the enemy, transfer all negative effects from you to the enemy, Inflict Perfect Corruption 2 turns, 30% Extra turn and has passive to Permadeath/Mark/Curse random enemy every turn. I think he should steal golden buffs too and you would see more of him in PVP. I used him for a good while but now he warms the bench. 5 Power would be a bit much but look at what is already out there for 6.

As for ol Wicker Man - he was in my first runs for PVP. I always thought he was just under where he needed to be but equipped with some Thorn/Hunter sets I was able to win some fights. I fully sharded him and with the 50% to lower Def and Soldier Eddie backing him up with Barrage, they can really lay some AoE damage down. I use him in PVE sometimes because his passives really shine when you always go first. I rarely use Devastate but I could see it's potential. I would love to see ignite replaced with permadeath and that alone would really push him up in terms of usage.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    1 - Astra:
    Several ways she could be fixed. Increase the power cost. Reduce the damage and make it only affect 1 or 2 toons.

1a - Eda:
    Since a couple of Valkyries made the list I thought she should as well. She was nerfed on her passive and then her passive became simply a way to give the opposing team's Visions PI. Maybe could change her passive to a 35% chance to grant PI to a random ally each turn. Or, to make her the real counter to Astra could make her cleanse work on the silver debuffs.

2 - Warrior Lilith:
    I agree she needs to be scaled back a bit on the damage.

3 - Sentinel Lilith:
    Only encountered her in PvP. With her basic inflicting perfect corruption I'm not really sure much change is in order. She seems to be effective at drawing out battles.

4 - Hallowed Eddie:
    Not used him based on feedback in the forums so don't have any experience with him.

5 - Carriage Rider Eddie:
    Never used him so don't really know what he needs.

6 - Bastion:
    I like the increased sacrifice value idea, I was thinking the same thing as I've pulled him all but 3 times. He definitely needs a major buff to be useful.

7 - Lady Azov:
    Not used her, but facing her in the arena I know she can be pretty deadly. Not sure she needs a tweak right now.

8 - Warrior Corrupt Rescuer:
    Not used her.

9 - Ragna:
    I've used her a little bit against certain teams and wouldn't mind a slight buff, but think she's ok for offense at least.

10 - Warrior Troll:
    Give him back the magma shield. Maybe let him grant regular immunity on his power move.

11 - Shaman Eddie:
    Only used him for farming when his fury was broken.

12 - Rainmaker:
    Change his name to Benchwarmer.

13 - The Wicker Man:
    Only played around with him farming Sentinel LoL so no opinion.

14 - Assassin Troll:
    Not used him.

My assessment is they should all get some form of rework as the ones in the list that I have are all benchwarmers for a reason.

OS
    Android
    Turns out you can cut red Lilith's damage in half with block effects. I know it's not what you guys like to hear but there are counters to the so called OP characters. It just requires you to be creative with your builds to counter certain threats.

I mean, they gave us 3 team slots for a reason, I can't be the only one utilizing them lmao.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Turns out you can cut red Lilith's damage in half with block effects. I know it's not what you guys like to hear but there are counters to the so called OP characters. It just requires you to be creative with your builds to counter certain threats.
    You can also steal her damage charge buff.. making her less of an issue.

.... and boost your team potentially. I mean. I'd like to thank everyone using Strike talismans.. it means I never need to actually equipment on my team to get the benfits.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS

I mean, they gave us 3 team slots for a reason, I can't be the only one utilizing them lmao.
    I agree, I’ve used her on my Offensive team and she’s not overkill. Plenty of ways to counter her damage and the damage she has been dealing, with Echo Talismans and fully sharded, has not been crazy. Seems fair enough for a 5* area damager.

OS
    Android

The problem is when you don't get the first turn, and she sits there going over and over again until your team is wiped. If I got the first turn, I wouldn't bother with blocking buffs. I'd just take her out.

It's pretty stupid that they churn out stupid overpowered characters like this when they give the AI such heavy boosts. Either take away the AI boosts, or quit putting or characters that are so obviously out of balance that it's obvious to everyone.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    many players abuse of "cheat" defence mod with mayan priestless, she must be nerf in defence or remove defence "cheat" please
    It is a real pain now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    many players abuse of "cheat" defence mod with mayan priestless, she must be nerf in defence or remove defence "cheat" please
    It is a real pain now
    Wholeheartedly agree. She is so annoying with her constant Revenge and again today she REVENGED on her own ally turn. So she went twice on my turn and then twice on her turn. No Echo Talismans were present on anyone.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Banned
    That is possible a bug also, sometime you see counter/revenge but nothing is happening. The counter/revenge comes with the next turn.