Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Honestly hope you can't bring in dupes, don't know how it'll work but otherwise it'll end up in inventory full of dupes & most char still.... Benched as it already is :/
    Completely agree, no dupes. Making those benched toons useful could be interesting.

OS
    Android
    agree with the anti dupe party. would be stupid to use 3 different pharaohs, if you think about it. encourage us to pimp the rifles, the meatheads and stuff. this would be really cool and would help the game in total.

but i fear this feature might still be faaaaaaaar away....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I’m stocking some 4 star level dupes just in case. Ones that are fun to farm with. Worst case I will have sacrifice fodder. I do think Eddie should be reusable for few turns and regular toons once per level. I’m ok with idea of duplicates because 2-3 Clairvoyant over different levels my be of benefit. But if for example it’s mandatory to use only Assassin character on a level and I don’t have enough or strong ones available, then I’m out of luck. So there’s already strategies forming and it doesn’t exist yet!

OS
    Android
    Personally think that although the "dupe" argument for newer players is good but it is not founded...

As far as my understanding goes it's an endgame players mode thing, there's a lot of other things to do in game if you have a small undevelopped rooster than going gauntlet... Farming BNW, LoL or take on PvP are only examples that help develop a solid rooster that will help getting there after...

Would be such a pity to see multiple copies of same teams over & over in every rooster around when there's so many characters available..
    Like in top of PvP with cloning factory going full throttle instead of going creative...

But again.. That may just be my endgame little bored point of view.. & Needless to say it's pure speculation for now..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Like in top of PvP with cloning factory going full throttle instead of going creative...

It's really kind of hilarious. I refuse to replicate the Visions, Pharaoh dog, Mayan.. just due to how many have. It's really really unfun to constantly battle essentially the same team over and over and over.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm voting for duplicates not being allowed to be used in gauntlet and glad to see several others feel the same. It defeats the purpose of the whole concept. I don't plan on saving any for it. If it becomes necessary, It's not like it's hard to pull the same characters you already have anyway. As far as the balancing between new and old players, I don't even think it matters considering the rosters some of the newer players have. I have a friend that started playing awhile back and after 3 weeks he had a roster that looked similar to what it took me 6 months to build. When Sacrifice was implemented, It drastically sped up the team building process.

OS
    iOS
    There is a team using Trooper Eddie that is pretty cool and challenging.

The worse toon to go against is a reliced (is that’s word lol) up Warrior Lilith with a certain set up. Repeated turns are just nasty.

OS
    Android
    No Dupes make us use all toons..

Only reason i'm still playing is getting the last 9 toons I'm missing....

The events are fun cause uselly new toon, but nothing new has the game being a drag..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    There is a team using Trooper Eddie that is pretty cool and challenging.

The worse toon to go against is a reliced (is that’s word lol) up Warrior Lilith with a certain set up. Repeated turns are just nasty.
    yes when that has Echo talisman is a pain- have found using the Lady Azov with the new talisman and having perfect hit status lit up from desert guardian gunner can give the class advantage blue over red with one hit destruction to this Warrior PVP menace- HUGE damage numbers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We've answered that in the past, and it still basically boils down to "we aren't sure yet". We're still working on refining the feature and seeing if duplicate characters being not allowed makes sense for it.

If you want to be safe, you shouldn't delete characters you may want to use in future game modes, but it's not a sure thing one way or another.
    So almost two months later: we won't get gauntlet soon, but the devs already have the answer:

dupes will be allow at gauntlet or no?