OS
    Android

Assassin Lilith passive broken

Yesteday night, I did a match against a team constisting, along the Eddie, of two WUR’s and one Assassin Lilith.

When I go against teams with this Lilith, I usually take the her down firstly, but in this case it was different, because of the two WUR’s, so had to eliminate them first, then the Eddie went out third, as a collateral victim.

But, after that she remained lonely, the Assassin Lilith kept on fully healing herself every round in a row, thus refusing to die, for a couple of rounds. Only after she revived an ally, instead of healing herself, I managed to finally kill her.

Looking at her passive, I understand that she’s supposed to fully heal a random ally every turn, not herself then, thus I believe that her passive is somehow broken, when she remains alone.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    to be honest it's broken by design i feel. fullheal or full revive every single turn??? that's an absolutely lol move imo. she is not common in the arena, but despite this, these passive is too much imo. especially, since passive disable is broken for a while now...we would need a prenerfed prisoner, to counter her. or some other ways, to do so. what i could imagine is permadeath and healblock....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hmm, I’m afraid that you are right. In fact, almost everything seems to be broken in the Arena right now, after the introduction of the Liliths and the Relics; adding the immense A.I. boost that SOME defenses are having => no fun at all.

But, it is what it is and, judging from the amount of points that many of players gathered this week, Arena is having a blast these days, which isn’t a bad thing after all. Let’s hope that they’ll fix asap the things that are broken, so the Arena could be a fun playground for everyone, not just for some.

OS
    Android
    i'm also curious about the overall numbers.yeah, arena is way more on fire on the top these days, so maybe the relics and liliths aren't that bad, even most of us hate them....time will tell...not sure if this applied across all ranks. still at this specific state of the game, relics are horrible for the overall balance...only excuse would be that they wanted to bring gauntlet long ago, and guess what happened

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Yes, I'm curious too about the numbers, I predict some crazy ones, overall. Actually, their marketing department is doing a great job. They say - incidentally - about the Gauntlet, merely as an excuse to push up the Relics, so almost everyone (including me) is running like hell after those precious iron coins, needed for purchasing the relics. I only fear that the imbalance between the higher and the lower ranks will be huge, for a looong time.