Threaded View

OS
    Android

Character Passive Suggestions

I've been mulling over some fun ideas for character passives in my head for a while now, and figured I'd finally create a thread for them in case the Nodding Frog team is interested in adding more passives to old and new toons. If you have suggestions for cool passives of your own, feel free to comment and add them here as well! I'd like to create a one-stop shop for passive suggestions so the dev team can easily find them and keep coming back to hear our ideas.

Pugnacious: This character automatically stuns the first enemy to attack it for one turn.

Tactical Retreat: This character has a 40% chance to vanish at the end of its turn.

Call to Arms: This character grants magic and physical attack up for two turns at the beginning of battle. (Obviously, since this is a near-OP passive, the toon who grants it will have to be more support-based and be quite lacking in damage output).

Rally Cry: This character grants armor penetration to its allies for two turns at the start of battle.

Magic Trick: This character grants magic penetration to its allies for two turns at the start of battle.

Game of Death: This character has a 50% chance to inflict a random enemy with permadeath for two turns at the beginning of its turn.

Last Chance: This character has a 10% chance of becoming a ghost for two turns upon death.

Weak Point: This character has a 20% chance to grant a random ally class advantage for one turn at the start of its turn.

Furious: This character has a 15% chance to gain fury boost (increase fury generation) for one turn at the start of its turn.

That's all for now. I will come back and add more to this list over time!
    Last edited by Tritium; 04-15-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie