Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Wait... you mean we actually have to think and/or have a strategy instead of mindlessly bashing buttons?

I'm enjoying the longer, more thought out battles. Even when I'm the victor, I think 1-turn ass rapings are boring, and not fun in the slightest.
    that's not the factor, i like adjusting to special teams but this game wants you to put in soooo many hours every day, and now you have to put in even more. for me this is the pure definition of mindless grind as said in the opening post, i'm okay with balance right now. but the time factor starts to drive me away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Kamuz and a few others have recently had the occasional team that slows me up - but honestly - so many teams blow up themselves these days - I can't say it feels that much slower. Self-destruction moves things along quite nicely in fact.

Then again I'm not playing like I used to either...

this is an obvious glich which will last till the next tuning. abusing thorns is fun, yeah but this makes it faster by accident not by intention. aside that hard to use it vs perfect immunity teams which seems to be 60% of all teams right now...
    Last edited by slauki; 11-10-2017 at 07:38 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.