Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
So this basically means that average players that sometimes can have a chance on the Arena against most teams, will be owned even more against the teams with relics? since the talis will be "massively buffed" for those with Relics, raising the GAP even more.

Man each time I think about the Relics system, I have even more sure they are a gap system, designed to make players spend lots of refills to grind then out.

I honestly can't imagine that some of you are liking this?! maybe because you have a ton of IC hoarded so you can (like Bradata) buy then all (and lvl a few after).

Sorry mate, I play this game much more then I should, and I still have a LOT of chars to shard/tali up. And now, Relics comes around.

This will be the nail on the coffin of serious PvP for a LOT of players.

All I can say to the hoarders, Have fun alone at the top, I can assure you the Arena will be less challenging and boring in no time. (Unless you have fun on only fighting the same 5~10 players every single time, cause I don't think there will be that many players outside Slauki, Bradata, and a few others willing to spend the time to grind this out in the long-term, they will quit once they realize that they can't compete with some regarding play time).

Even as my replies are a little salty, they are not rant replies, I'm just saying this is bad for the game atm. Unless the "other forms of getting IC" are really worth it.

... Ed.
It's also a diversion from releasing real new content.

"Hmmm ... what to do to keep the plebs busy? I got it ... overprized new shit that buffs some stuff ... and don't forget those chars we haven't got in green/blue/red/purple/yellow yet ... make an event to get them that drains a lot of ironite and tell the idiots double chance! YES double - 0.5% or 1% doesn't matter - the suckers still won't get anything out of it"