Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    This was happening to me, attacking my own team. Thought I was crazy, glad it's just a bug.

And I'm pretty sure I destroyed a console over Battle Toads 😂
    MetalForce-6892

Current Trooper- Nomad

"Hail and Kill"

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    This was happening to me, attacking my own team. Thought I was crazy, glad it's just a bug.

And I'm pretty sure I destroyed a console over Battle Toads ��
    Battletoads was probably top 3 hardest games I ever beat. That stage where you had to ride the speeder bike thing through obstacles was ridiculous.
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-09-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I once kicked my TV off my dresser straight through my bedroom window out into the front yard because of Ninja Gaiden! I then football spiked the NES. I still have that system in a box somewhere... not a corner on it but it still works!
    lol! I spent a good 5 hours the other night playing Ninja Gaiden on my NES classic, another old favorite. Love the cut storylines between acts.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    lol! I spent a good 5 hours the other night playing Ninja Gaiden on my NES classic, another old favorite. Love the cut storylines between acts.
    I hope they fixed the glitches... and those neverending Medusa head respawns in Castlevania! That was another one that drove me insane! By the way is Mike Tyson back in Punch Out! on that new system?
    Chaosego888-9998