Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hey Sparton, I've noticed that when using an android emulator, MEmu, on my PC to play LOTB that even after server reset at 5pm PST, the LOL dungeons will be locked until it hits 12:01am on the next day. This started routinely happening with the latest update (although I believe it also occasionally happened before) and it has been a bit of an inconvenience as it makes me have to use my phone for farming LOL, thus beating the point of having an emulator to avoid doing exactly that in the first place. Anybody else experiencing this as well?

The emulator I use mimics a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F, so I'm wondering if the players who have that phone are experiencing this issue on their phones as well, or if it's just an emulator-based problem.
    I'm out of the office sick today, but I'll make a note to check back with our CS team to see if that's been reported by anyone else. First time I've heard of it at least.

However, while we don't condemn the use of emulators, I don't think we officially support them either. There's so many more things that can go wrong with them that we cannot with any certainty ensure the game will cleanly run on variations of those too.

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Just a question about vision eddie: he can remove all beneficial effects, shields and talismants effects even immunity ?? The other characters habilities are blocked by immunity... (viking's loot, assassin corrupt rescuer power move,prisoner's passive, etc...) Is there a bug or is it intentional ? how is that supposed to work please ?
    In my opinion, any offensive habilities should overclass all the defensive ones
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    2. assassin troll didn't steale beneficials from an character with immunity on. not sure if that's intended or a bug.
    "Removing beneficial effects" and "stealing beneficial effects" are not a status effects, so Immunity should not protect against it. Situations contrary to that are bugs (we know of some weirdness that can happen with Viking Eddie's Loot, for example; slauki's report of the Assassin Troll being another example).

1. please check invisibility talismans, i'm sure they multiproc, tested it several times with multihitters (gunner golden son) and they virtually always triggered.
    There's a general issue where talisman augments that trigger status effects for yourself can check to proc multiple times. Because it's not a data issue with the talisman itself, it's not something I can quickly fix, but it is a known issue we hope to get a programmer on soon.

a friend if mine suggested some accuracy down passives for some chars. i was really enthusiastic about the idea, because this would finally bring more of the balance
    i was searching for so long. this would make tauntfest, freezefest, takefest much bettter, since there is a counter. right now there is no real counter for take, if you get unlucky same for death dog.
    Yeah, I've been wondering how we could make Accuracy Down something that is applicable in new situations; even without relying on passives, they work fairly well if and when you can get the jump on troublesome enemies. While it may not have the potent effect you're describing right now, we do have some new stuff coming that may allow you to do something along those lines in the near-ish future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    As always Slauki - your posts are well thought out and I appreciate your quest for balance. But I still maintain the only real "game changer" in this update (bugs not withstanding) was Visions Eddie
    I think most people would agree with you there (that's kinda been my thoughts as well), but we've had people explore new high-success rate strategies, and even you yourself have tried some new characters on offense, so as long as new stuff is explored, I'd say that's positive in it's own right.

(But yes, bugs notwithstanding. A major focus of the impending update is fixing some of those bugs at least.)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    we've had people explore new high-success rate strategies, and even you yourself have tried some new characters on offense, so as long as new stuff is explored, I'd say that's positive in it's own right.

(But yes, bugs notwithstanding. A major focus of the impending update is fixing some of those bugs at least.)
    I agree. While the changes really beefed up some characters - it made them true 4 and 5* and usable in PvP - and that's only a good thing.

I go back to the question I asked Slauki before - what is a good target offensive percentage? And even defensive percentage.

We're supposed to lose here and there. So as long as there's not a character - or a strategy ( like my defense with the multi-proc freeze and thief talismans in beta) that is skewing things too far, I'm all for making some of these characters stars.

Not to mention slicing a SSD or Pharaoh Eddie with a Nomad is just plain fun...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'm out of the office sick today, but I'll make a note to check back with our CS team to see if that's been reported by anyone else. First time I've heard of it at least.

However, while we don't condemn the use of emulators, I don't think we officially support them either. There's so many more things that can go wrong with them that we cannot with any certainty ensure the game will cleanly run on variations of those too.

I think most people would agree with you there (that's kinda been my thoughts as well), but we've had people explore new high-success rate strategies, and even you yourself have tried some new characters on offense, so as long as new stuff is explored, I'd say that's positive in it's own right.

By all means, emulators should not be your first priority. I completely understand there. Thank you for your response on the matter!

I agree with the second part I quoted as well! I've tried a fun new defense with my Cyborg that I would not have been able to effectively use before the most recent update ─ and this is my most effective defense yet! When the Prisoner bugs get ironed out, it will only make even more fun combos viable when the immunity talis work against the gimp.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    By all means, emulators should not be your first priority. I completely understand there. Thank you for your response on the matter!
    Well, I am trying that emulator you guys were talking about, and the game sure is faster on it than on my phone.
    We should talk about emulators, at least for me they help in speed. Wierd to play, but I will figure it out, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Not to mention slicing a SSD or Pharaoh Eddie with a Nomad is just plain fun...
    Yeah, holy shit, I did not appreciate a 12k after Reflect Shield on my SSD. Especially with their start-of-battle buff, Nomads hit damn hard.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I've seen more people using Nomads and assassin/warrior COTDs after this update. They're incredibly high risk/reward toons to use as they're toast if you go first, but they can wipe you out if you go second. Makes me want a warrior troll even more!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Code:
    I go back to the question I asked Slauki before - what is a good target offensive percentage?  And even defensive percentage.
    since it got ignored, i'll give you my own mustard (yay denglisch ):
    My offensive percentage would be n ear 100%, my defense 0%. i'm not using anything special as offense. No visions/Prisoner/nomad/blue freeze machine, no stunner/freezer/blinder, no bat/troll, no cherrypicking. I used to get defense points by users who crashed. I also only loose if speed issues kick in + i lost two games to a grim reaper who killed one toon, turned one red while prisoner killed that poor red guy and red bat triggered an extra turn. and i'm totally fine with that as long as there is some diversity - which you'll only find in lower ranks.

because of "match making" and "AI" i loose more than double the points i'm able to get and on the lower ranks my defense went up to 13%

i don't know what a "good" target percentage would be, but it is no way >90%/<20%
    Kutte-9404

Banned
    Hey Sparton,

I ask again: why are you manipulating the probability and how strong?

That you are manipulating them is pretty clear.

OS
    Android
    okay, i have gathered a stong indicator for the OPness of Visions Eddie

current top 10 players

1. Enti (Visions on defense)
    2. Nicko (Visions on defense)
    3. Bradata (assuming Visions on defense since he has the talismans for it but don't know it for sure )
    4. Gmac (Visions on defense)
    5. Donslauki (Visions on defense)
    6. Kamuz (Visions on defense)
    7. Ringe (No Visions Eddie but he would use him, since i asked my belgrade buddy, but unfortunatly he doesn't have one)
    8. Jofer (Visuins on defense)
    9. Silentknight (assuming Visions on defense since he has the talismans for it, but don't know it for sure )
    10.Homemlivre (Visions on defense)

Nothing more to say i think, everyone who thinks visions is in order is clearly wrong IMO.... the new mummy is born and he is killing the game again,since he is almost impossible to counter, if enemy goes first and visions acts early.

Some Ways to bring in more balance in:

1. Drasticly reduce take %
    2. Let him remove ONE random buff aoe 50% of the time
    3. Let him remove beneficials up to 2 random enemies
    4. some kind of possibilities to make beneficials non removable
    5. change shield passive so that more than one character cannot be frozen/taunted/stunned
    6. Some possibilities for accuracy debuff on whole enemy team

EDIT: i bet most of them have alsso the sentonel soulless demon on defense... but haven't checked that...
    Last edited by slauki; 04-19-2017 at 12:05 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    okay, i have gathered a stong indicator for OPness of Visions Eddie

current top 10 players

1. Enti (Visions on defense)
    2. Nicko (Visions on defense)
    3. Bradata (assuming Visions on defense since he has the talismans for it but don't know it for sure )
    4. Gmac (Visions on defense)
    5. Donslauki (Visions on defense)
    6. Kamuz (Visions on defense)
    7. Ringe (No Visions Eddie but he would use him, since i asked my belgrade buddy, but unfortunatly he doesn't have one)
    8. Jofer (Visuins on defense)
    9. Silentknight (assuming Visions on defense since he has the talismans for it, but don't know it for sure )
    10.Homemlivre (Visions on defense)

Nothing more to say i think, everyone who thinks visions is in order is clearly wrong IMO.... the new mummy is born and he is killing the game again,since he is al,most impossible to counter, if emeny goes first and visions acts early.

Some Ways to bring in more balance in:

1. Drasticly reduce take %
    2. Let him remove one random buff aoe 50% od the time
    3. Let him reduce up to 2 on random enemies
    4. some kind of possibilities to make beneficials non removable
    5. change shield passive so that more than one caracter cannot be frozen/taunted/stunned
    6. Some possibilities for accuracy debuff in whole enemy team
    The new scapegoat after Prisoner... Though I agree with you to an extent, this path will be a neverending one if we continuously adjust the current top gun.

Hint: try fighting fire with fire, you'd be amazed how efficient that is (if you have the means)
    Enti-2694