Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Zone Eater Mission

hey guys,

thanks to kamuz i was able to clear the rage talisman mission.

would be cool if we would work together to clear the other missions with the uber rare talismans too. the community is the best part of the game for me, so it's really cool to work together for this :-)

the next mission is: clear Magus LOL X with a gunner class character who has a set of zone eater talismans equipped (3 times).

would be cool if the guys who have them would post here, and change their champ accordingly. so we could pay attention to it tomorrow and use your troopers to clear the missions.

i don't have a set and i played GOL 10 like a maniac but that's another story...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Back when I drew up my Talisman Location thread (updating it shortly), I came across a piece of info that Zone Talismans seemed to be exclusive to people who purchased Founder's packs (or something like that). I don't know how many of these people are still around, but they could help.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I am going to do my best to grind gol this week. I found a team that completes IX safely every time but isn't too fast if anyone has a more efficient team let me know. My team is VHE. WNBOL, WUR, GPD.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Back when I drew up my Talisman Location thread (updating it shortly), I came across a piece of info that Zone Talismans seemed to be exclusive to people who purchased Founder's packs (or something like that). I don't know how many of these people are still around, but they could help.
    They are too in garden of life level 9-10
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I am going to do my best to grind gol this week. I found a team that completes IX safely every time but isn't too fast if anyone has a more efficient team let me know. My team is VHE. WNBOL, WUR, GPD.
    VHE just for the DK, Grim reaper Eddie with 3 sets of hunter talismans, Kari , Clairvoyant with set of void shields, Blue Buzz

OS
    iOS
    I use Vision Eddie/belzebub/artillery dog with a set of thorn/green droid
    I switch Vision Eddie for Eternity Eddie for the boss (and have VHE in the 3rd slot if i have to revive).

6-7 min for clearing the level but i can't autofarm with this team :/
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    I am a bit confused why would it work to take 4 magus into Garden of Life I feel like they might get shredded wouldn't they? Also I am looking for a team I can just send in without looking not looking to switch for the bosses. Right now my current team is holding steady it seems like golden pharoh dog is needed for guaranteed safety but he causes running the stage to go so much slower. I just wish WNBOL would stop using his power move it is so worthless I wish they would update the AI for him.

OS
    Android
    so noone has a set of zone eaters? farming them will take weeks, this won't help us in the shortterm

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Yesterday was so cool, thanks to FallenAngel, Eddielucke and Kamuz. You are the best👍. I hope we find some people with zone eaters. Unfortunately I still need three of them for complete set.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Well just got number 2 hope non stop grinding this week will net me the other two