Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    What characters and talisman are people using to clear the mission on garden of Dismay? Where the mission is lower effects on Magnus corrupt rescuer??

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinpop03 View Post
    What characters and talisman are people using to clear the mission on garden of Dismay? Where the mission is lower effects on Magnus corrupt rescuer??
    That Lower Power Mission for MCR is pretty nasty, because her Passive prevents Power from being stolen from her. I recommend you bring a Prisoner (through a Trooper if you lack one) and fight on one of the lower Floors with a lot of MCRs (I did Floor II I think, but Floor I is fine too) so you'll be sure you can win it. If you lack Prisoner, a low damage buff remover (See here) could help you out.

Then there's the matter of Power stealing. Your best options are Cyborg Eddie (Power Steal in basic and Fury is the only move in the game that guarantees Power Steal), Alliance General or Gunner Undead Rescuer. Otherwise anyone with Energy Talismans can do.

Since Wrath got nerfed BTW I have been searching for a good Dismay X team, and I think I have a new one (credits to Caretaker as this idea is like 75% his)
    Team has:
    Navigator (Chance/Fate), VHE (Guard/Immortal), Pharaoh (Energy/Health/red). Though Voids instead of Fates on Navigator is probably better as it didn't help me out a lot.
    Sentinel Corrupt Droid (Thorn/Energy). Thorns are there so DK gets extra debuffs which translate to hits when you fight him.
    Angel of Fear (either Strikes/extra or Echo/extra, whatever you need for the Mission).
    Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (Void/Energy). She's mainly there to prevent Curse and Doom from DK, and do 3 hits to that Force Shield. She won't stun much on X because most of the Talismanned toons you fight are MCR, which have Immunity. Her Power move isn't that great against Dragon King though, so I recommend you stay away from it for the entire level (you may be tempted to use it against that against the Immortal purple buzz, but if he doesn't get permadeathed it can be hard for AoF to get his Extra Turn, which can get you killed if you're not careful).
    - Eddies are simple. Navigator takes on waves 1,2, and sometimes 4 and Dragon King's Force Shield, Vampire Hunter takes on waves 3 and Dragon King without Shield, and Pharaoh is there if things go really badly (and can be useful in wave 4 occasionally)
    - Note that this team lives and dies by Corrupt Droid's Force Field, so be sure you always have enough Power to set one up if yours gets removed.
    - Vs DK's Force Shield, Nav should spent all his turns doing either Dead Reckoning or Fury so you can get the shield down in time. This only works if the whole team save Droid is able to attack DK's Force Shield. You won't make it if he just switched back from shieldless mode.
    - VHE + Fury will allow you to rip through Dragon King when shieldless. Take care though as Fury Generation is a little slow with this team.

Finally: beware as that wave 4 MCR bug is still there! Super annoying.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    What is best level where i can find vampiric talisman?(i have two and i need one more for mission)
    Playing from IV-VIII level but no luck,tryed 50 times in last few days

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    What is best level where i can find vampiric talisman?(i have two and i need one more for mission)
    Playing from IV-VIII level but no luck,tryed 50 times in last few days
    I tend to farm Lvl 7... seems to drop Vampire at a livable rate, along with the Death. I move to lvl 9 if i'm looking for Immortal.

An update to my previous post on auto-farming dungeon teams. I found the following team to actually be faster and safer for GodX:

Navigator Eddie (Inviso-paralysis) - Seems to be smarter about healing than GRE and can survive very well while doing decent damage / cc to waves as well as plenty-o-multihits for the boss.

Clairvoyant (Energy-Endure) - Keeps team cleansed and alive. Can remove annoying effects from enemies while gaining energy for team

Gunner Dog (Counter-Health +1 Gold) - Best Multi-hitter for the boss, hands down.

Astra (Immortal-Shell +1 Green) - Great multi-hit, strip, and damage. Also blocks doom from the boss.

I just posted above some other potential options that can replace Astra if you don't have her. Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. This team can auto GodX in about 6-min. I'll continue to experiment as I upgrade more mons to see if there is any combo that is better.
    Last edited by Kulimar; 12-03-2017 at 08:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    Warning about using fate talismans in god x. I just got killed by the power move of dk for the first time. I was using vhe, astra, gunner dog, gpd & fate on vhe. At the time of the power move i had ascension on vhe and dk has done more than 14k damage. The damage of dk scales with attack and magic of the opponents and ascension increases those.
    mkultra-1058

Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    Warning about using fate talismans in god x. I just got killed by the power move of dk for the first time. I was using vhe, astra, gunner dog, gpd & fate on vhe. At the time of the power move i had ascension on vhe and dk has done more than 14k damage. The damage of dk scales with attack and magic of the opponents and ascension increases those.
    Yeah, interesting. Good point!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    An update to my previous post on auto-farming dungeon teams. I found the following team to actually be faster and safer for GodX:

Navigator Eddie (Inviso-paralysis) - Seems to be smarter about healing than GRE and can survive very well while doing decent damage / cc to waves as well as plenty-o-multihits for the boss.

Clairvoyant (Energy-Endure) - Keeps team cleansed and alive. Can remove annoying effects from enemies while gaining energy for team

Gunner Dog (Counter-Health +1 Gold) - Best Multi-hitter for the boss, hands down.

Astra (Immortal-Shell +1 Green) - Great multi-hit, strip, and damage. Also blocks doom from the boss.

I just posted above some other potential options that can replace Astra if you don't have her. Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. This team can auto GodX in about 6-min. I'll continue to experiment as I upgrade more mons to see if there is any combo that is better.
    Gave this team and setup a try today on auto since my current auto-teams needs around 2 mins longer for GoD X. As a result, I got quashed by the DK on my first try. Seems to be not working anymore, possibly due to the changes made to Navigator Eddie.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Gave this team and setup a try today on auto since my current auto-teams needs around 2 mins longer for GoD X. As a result, I got quashed by the DK on my first try. Seems to be not working anymore, possibly due to the changes made to Navigator Eddie.
    Possibly, but I'm not so sure, as I noticed that from time to time, they tweak "here" & "there" and the teams I usually use running the gardens aren't reliable anymore.
    I wish for a talisman type converter