Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Zeus i will send you request next week,hope they will fix in next few days...
    No need Ip4, you are already one of my troopers.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS
    lol 😂. .

OS
    iOS

I got my last zone tali today. Add me if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    lol 😂. .
    Yeah so I finally collected a Full set of zone talismans. More than happy to help others complete the missions. I’ll change my trooper to Samuri on red days for the RAGE mission and Cyborg on wednesdays for the ZONE Mission.

OS
    iOS

Lightning talismans

Quote Originally Posted by Ian-4726 View Post
    Yeah so I finally collected a Full set of zone talismans. More than happy to help others complete the missions. I’ll change my trooper to Samuri on red days for the RAGE mission and Cyborg on wednesdays for the ZONE Mission.
    I also have the lightning set now so I’ll change my trooper to a magus on Sunday’s. I have a few I could use, which would you guys suggest or is it just a case of getting 25 trooper points in the kitty.

OS
    iOS
    For those in need of assistance with the Zone Eater mission and, of course, the bug is fixed, send me a request. Cyborg is set.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS
    Am definitely in need for this still. Shall I add now or wait until the next reset?

Nomad-4412

OS
    iOS
    Yes now this is fixed I need to do all 3 as well if anyone out there can help?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Yes now this is fixed I need to do all 3 as well if anyone out there can help?
    Hey man, I'll put my Tailgunner in tonight for the Zone mission
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    I have a Zone set which I can place on my Soldier Eddie if anyone needs help. The Zones are all 3* Un-leveled, but I assume that you just need the Eddie to ride along and that you have your own main Eddie to do the heavy lifting!

Please PM me with your game ID. Would appreciate it if you can use him quickly, since he is my main Eddie for grinding and I need to revert his Talismans back to the usual ones, lol!

Hey Chaos, after these guys are done with the Zone Eater mission, can you please set your champ to one which has the Lightening and Predator Talismans in time for Saturday’s Gunner LoL? That is the last mission I have left. Fister and Moonshadow are my other two troopers with those Talismans, so I only need one more — You!

Cheers mate, thanks a lot!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post

Hey Chaos, after these guys are done with the Zone Eater mission, can you please set your champ to one which has the Lightening and Predator Talismans in time for Saturday’s Gunner LoL? That is the last mission I have left. Fister and Moonshadow are my other two troopers with those Talismans, so I only need one more — You!

Cheers mate, thanks a lot!
    Hey IceMan, I'll put Storm Eddie in Saturday before reset, just remind me if I forget
    Chaosego888-9998