Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Surviving Doom???

Well something weird (I think) happened a few mins ago, while playing garden of dismay x on auto and the dragon set doom on my PoM, then my assasin golden son placed endure but this is the weird part, my PoM used his fury and stayed alive after removing doom, is that common if i have endure?

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    iOS
    PoM eddie removes everything including Doom. The debuffs and buff never have a chance to trigger. Same thing happens when he removes Trap. It does not trigger. What will trigger is Perfect Immortality- which I dissagree with. It should remove all buffs/debuffs then deal damage.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I believe they made it so if doom is removed or cleansed you no longer suffer the effects of doom. I know it used to be if I used PoM eddie’s fury with doom on it would kill him, but i think thats no longer the case
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Beast eddie fury also removes all silver debuffs from allies, doom included

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Mystic Eddie now also removes silver debuff from allies
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    I am not sure but I think Clansman will also clear Doom. Wonder if Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer will cure it as well?
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Clansman does clear doom but not it’s effect. So when you clear it you just die.

OS
    Android
    now i see how it works, yes they changed it because back then when you remove doom with PoM fury it triggers the effect its good to know, now i can be full auto on almost every bnw x, i need to find a good team for garden of life

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

Quote Originally Posted by DanteCel0623 View Post
    now i see how it works, yes they changed it because back then when you remove doom with PoM fury it triggers the effect its good to know, now i can be full auto on almost every bnw x, i need to find a good team for garden of life
    I don't want to hijack the thread so I'll PM you my GoL X farming team. They clear it usually in under 3 minutes.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    On the topic of Doom, is it meant to act as permadeath too? If a char with (Perfect) Immortality and Doom dies then it doesn't revive - never been sure if this is intentional or not.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.