Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    my attack team is a disaster after update so bored to find another one
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    3-5 per reward roll? I've only played levels VI and VII so far in each dungeon so its early days, but when I have been lucky enough its been 1 reward of a single 3* evo rune, not 3-5. 3-5 I'd be okay with. To spend 12-15 SoT and only get one 2* (floor VI) or 3* (floor VII) coloured evo rune and possibly no talisman either as a reward, isn't a great incentive to farm BNW if I am honest. I just hope I have been unlucky so far on the evo rune side of things....
    Same here: Floor VII, rewards of two runs in a row: 4x3 Star rune (yes, NOT evo) and 6x3 Star rune (again, NOT evo) together with 1x1 Star Evo Rune!!! Are you serious?? This is how to farm 3 Star Evo Runes in the future? 3-5 drops? Where are the other 5 drops (3-5 means 4 on average -> two runs = 8 drops minus the 3 I got...) ? For this drop rate, 15 SoT is really crazy! I would absolutely encourage to reconsider this decision! The new Talis should be rare ofc, but why should it be much harder to evolve 4* to 5* Talis in general now?? Essential for many players to even have a chance at floors VII and above!? Sounds like a doom loop, or? It was so nice to farm the 3 Star Evo runes in different levels of different worlds, using different characters to level them up besides. I would love to see that revoked! Otherwise you split the players community more and more into those, that already have everything needed (I hope you were aware that many players would have finished BNW within one day after release...) and those, who now have reduced chances to compete because of the lack of 3 Star Evo Runes!
    To end up with some positivity: I love the new worlds with new cam perspective, music and more challenging fights! I think most players agree on that!

OS
    Android
    i didn't push a button before this picture was taken:

mcr dead on the ground and my sons are in reds for some reason:

Name:  2017-08-11 13_00_22-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 444
Size:  1.25 MB

then i attacked with ggs and buttons disappeared

Name:  2017-08-11 13_01_16-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 379
Size:  1.37 MB

so it's not only an aof problem for sure...

Along with the poor rewards BNW is really flawed atm. It can be great but a lot of tuning has to be done here, and a lot of bug fixing too.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    update killed GCR in pvp and my attack team, I will not continu to keep my pvp rank that week I think, impossible with my nerfed team ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner
    "Fixed an issue with certain multi-hit skills where it would appear as though the enemy is “healed” due to improper HP bar updates mid-attack"

This is under the "Bug Fixes", but it actually still happens
    What character(s) have you seen this with? We did a general fix that should have fixed many characters, but maybe there's some character-specific bugs that still need to be quashed.
    Sorry i've just noticed your reply among all these posts..
    Anyway, hoping you're asking me with which characters that attacks this happens (otherwise if you mean on which ones i saw the hp "increasing" after the multiple hits taken, i can't really remember), i can tell you the chars i'm using most with multiple hits are Eternity Eddie and the Grim Reaper Eddie, plus sometimes the AoF.
    I'm sure the bug happened with Eternity Eddie, not sure about the others but in case i'm going to update you, thanks!
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 08-11-2017 at 01:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    Here is what 45 SoT got me from 3 runs, first two on floors VIII and last on floor VII. 2* evo runes and 3* runes, thats what I have to look forward to? SQs are far more valuable IMO. If this keeps up I think a lot of us will be leaving like some others have lately...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    4th freeze this morning, 2nd one against the same player on PVP, yesterday night happened 2 times.
    10.23 vs EdSnake, 10.25 vs EdSnake.
    More than a hundred and something points lost to this bug + SOT to recover + the extra attacks the defense has to fend off now + time lost.
    One can't expect to go like this on a saturday and be competitive enough to earn a top spot, F#k it, done.
    Full cleanup and reinstall 3 times.
    Since the BNW got out the game has frozen no less than 15-17 times for whatever reason.

I Really dislike posting about bugs but this has to be documented, pics with freezes below for @Devs, freeze bug is worse now.

Troopers/players lose badges, Sands, Points, Rewards, Progress, Time and as it seems this happens to many, it's kind of a chain reaction...

Name:  ScreenShot_2017-08-11_09-52-05rsz.png
Views: 198
Size:  634.4 KB
    Missing asset button bug
    Name:  ScreenShot_2017-08-11_08-14-01rsz.png
Views: 189
Size:  625.6 KB
    no button
    Name:  ScreenShot_2017-08-10_17-50-29rsz.png
Views: 190
Size:  629.6 KB
    freeze
    Name:  ScreenShot_2017-08-10_12-37-55rsz.png
Views: 207
Size:  625.2 KB
    Entering a new stage, MCR is already dead WTF!???, Frozen Again...
    Name:  ScreenShot_2017-08-10_18-17-44rsz.png
Views: 194
Size:  460.2 KB
    Freeze while opening souls!.

And another freeze vs joe 11:47, while Wrath was trying to use his skill froze as shown.
    Name:  ScreenShot_2017-08-11_11-46-57.png
Views: 214
Size:  443.8 KB
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-11-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Can't remember which level exactly, but one of the BNW rewarded me with gold. Only gold. Fucking gold. FFS.

I hate complaining, but you guys are asking for complaints with this BS.

This is not at all how it was expected, from anyone. 3* runes, constant freezes, 30 minute battles (just to freeze), not even a freaking event to go along with it?? I haven't even got ONE 5* rune from any BNW level. NOT ONE.

Come on guys, this is ridiculous.

I'm not quitting, but this needs to be better. Especially since It took a year to do...

BTW where the hell is trooper Eddie? And night city?? Night city was advertised as coming soon before BNW was even discussed, or shown as coming soon. Now there's another one "coming soon" (I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WILL BE SOON), will that also be before night city and trooper eddie??? 3 more years for trooper eddie????

answers please sparton!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Regarding combat hangs, our team is still investigating the various causes that people are running into, and are monitoring this thread for reports to help narrow things down.

Also, regarding the issue where people are unable to log in with Facebook accounts, I believe the team has narrowed down on a solution, and I will post here when something goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    3-5 per reward roll? I've only played levels VI and VII so far in each dungeon so its early days, but when I have been lucky enough its been 1 reward of a single 3* evo rune, not 3-5. 3-5 I'd be okay with. To spend 12-15 SoT and only get one 2* (floor VI) or 3* (floor VII) coloured evo rune and possibly no talisman either as a reward, isn't a great incentive to farm BNW if I am honest. I just hope I have been unlucky so far on the evo rune side of things....
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Same here: Floor VII, rewards of two runs in a row: 4x3 Star rune (yes, NOT evo) and 6x3 Star rune (again, NOT evo) together with 1x1 Star Evo Rune!!! Are you serious?? This is how to farm 3 Star Evo Runes in the future? 3-5 drops? Where are the other 5 drops (3-5 means 4 on average -> two runs = 8 drops minus the 3 I got...) ? For this drop rate, 15 SoT is really crazy! I would absolutely encourage to reconsider this decision! The new Talis should be rare ofc, but why should it be much harder to evolve 4* to 5* Talis in general now?? Essential for many players to even have a chance at floors VII and above!? Sounds like a doom loop, or? It was so nice to farm the 3 Star Evo runes in different levels of different worlds, using different characters to level them up besides. I would love to see that revoked! Otherwise you split the players community more and more into those, that already have everything needed (I hope you were aware that many players would have finished BNW within one day after release...) and those, who now have reduced chances to compete because of the lack of 3 Star Evo Runes!
    To end up with some positivity: I love the new worlds with new cam perspective, music and more challenging fights! I think most players agree on that!
    To clarify, you get by default higher quantities of 3 Star evo runes in Brave New World, not the lower rarity ones. Lower rarity ones can drop in higher quantities, but they're rarer (and much rarer to drop at higher floors), but are still possible rewards to reduce the chance of lower-rarity evo runes becoming a bottleneck as you farm for higher-rarity materials.

It's also important to note that you'll get 3-5 3 star evo runes on average when that's rolled as a possible reward. It's the same idea as the Lord of Light; you'll still need to do multiple runs to get enough materials to evolve a talisman (just not as many runs as you'd need to get the materials to evolve a 4 star character from Lord of Light, since you're likely to have more talismans to evolve than characters).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i didn't push a button before this picture was taken:

mcr dead on the ground and my sons are in reds for some reason:

Name:  2017-08-11 13_00_22-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 444
Size:  1.25 MB

then i attacked with ggs and buttons disappeared

Name:  2017-08-11 13_01_16-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 379
Size:  1.37 MB

so it's not only an aof problem for sure...

Along with the poor rewards BNW is really flawed atm. It can be great but a lot of tuning has to be done here, and a lot of bug fixing too.

Same thing here. 2nd to last level of dismay X. I've been playing BNW a lot last night and this morning. Sadly after waiting over half a year for it, it's not very fun. Poor drops, freezes, annoyingly long battles, I think I'm done with it for now.

Name:  IMG_1101.JPG
Views: 134
Size:  186.9 KB
    MrFreeze-6530