Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It would honestly be great if they ran these "exclusive" toon events the same way they run Xmas Eddie.. once a year or even once a quarter..... rather than just throwing it into rare soul drops a month later. I mean they COULD keep the souls as fragment exclusives and the only way to get them is via fragment events which repeat every 3 months or something. But yeah, yeah.. I can see the whining about old characters rather than new ones.
    There is a midway:

2 or 3 fragment events with new characters, then one event with all previosly event characters.

New toons and the possibility to get the old ones, and the term "exclusive event character" will be a truth.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Sentinel Mayan Priestess
    Gunner Chopper
    Kari, Magus Valkyrie
    Mayan Priestess and the chopper were PVP exclusive, like ass. chrimson soldier. - all 3 could come in handy.
    And the Magus Valkyre was Dragon Dungeon - i think, the only dragon-dungeon-character so far.
    And Magus undead rescuer was Rare-soul-bonus-fragment exclusive - now he drops very often.

I also don't think, that the assassin hellhound will make it in any of my teams (PVP,PVE,LOL or Dragons), but the addition of the lilith fragments keeps me grinding.
    On one account i had my soul yesterday, and got my 3rd Gunner lilith, yay.
    Now i'm grinding on my last account for the missing 100 fragments to get a lilith soul (hopefully not green, as i have her there) and the missing 50 fragments to direct summon one of my choice, but i'm getting low on ironite and can't buy new ones.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    I was just considering fragment events.. not where those fragments were farmed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So much grinding.... collapses..

Well took me all of 3 days and about 2000 ironite but I was able to grind 3 Lilith souls, 20 hell hound souls, and about 45 rare souls. Thank god I got three different lilith souls now I can use my frontier coins and get the two missing ones. It was a long boring grind especially at the end but it continues to reinforce my point that I would rather grind for anything then use ironite for event souls. For the same ironite investment minus the time you get 21 event souls, I think I came out quite a bit ahead in the deal and thats why I rather save my ironite for grinding then ever dropping on event souls.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    NF, I love this event! But, please open up the spigot a little on these Lilith frags. I'm racing the clock to get a second one, and the drops have dried up. My last 125 runs have only given 90 frags, terrible luck compared to the overall drop rates we're seeing of closer to 1.5 frags per run.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    So much grinding.... collapses..

Well took me all of 3 days and about 2000 ironite but I was able to grind 3 Lilith souls, 20 hell hound souls, and about 45 rare souls. Thank god I got three different lilith souls now I can use my frontier coins and get the two missing ones. It was a long boring grind especially at the end but it continues to reinforce my point that I would rather grind for anything then use ironite for event souls. For the same ironite investment minus the time you get 21 event souls, I think I came out quite a bit ahead in the deal and thats why I rather save my ironite for grinding then ever dropping on event souls.
    That was a good strategy man I wasted 4500 in last event souls trying to get the Liliths I ended up with just one I didn’t read sparton’s post saying that they will join the frontier store after the event
    I assume that you are going to change your defense very soon I don’t know how good the hold percentage is but I guess is better than my 11%

OS
    Android
    I don't want to turn this into an arena discussion but my current defense is holding so well I really don't want to change it I have an almost 30% hold rate with it currently still looking to swap in another non-lilith character to make it better but not sure who to take out. I am trying to think up a good Lilith defense different from some of the others I seen I think its always best to zig when others zag so not looking to mirror any I seen yet but hoping to come up with a new one utilizing the relics I have been focusing on.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    just an awesome grinding event, i love these!!!!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    we'll see how my mood is in 45 minutes.... 15 Lilith frags needed
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    5 Dogs, far too much Ironite spent but I finally got 500 Fragments. Pulled the Gunner one.

600 Frontier Coins now and can get a Trooper Soul on Sunday so can get another one then. Just need to decide which. Probably Warrior.