Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Now onto some serious business, my numbers from last week, Duelist I baby.

0/2 attack (apparently there's a bug with their stats, imagine that! LotB = Lord of the Bugs)
    17/50 34% defense

Not sure if I can ever replicate this greatness again. Takes much spirit from the gods to counter the devs no fun system these days. Haven't attacked once this week, not sure where I'm at.

Godspeed to those still running in quicksand!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Just gonna leave this here..
    lol... please tell me you're back! come on...

Thanks mjm for keeping this tradition. This is really cool on your part.

Thanks everyone that congratulates me, really appreciate it.

Carlos was a super challenge to overcome, excellent battle! Respect (I'm quite proud of that actually, I'd say the best I have ever played)

As for stats... weird... Not showing my number of attacks. It was something like 630 the last I took notice.

So it would be something like this:
    63x(?)/372

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    My defence is fairly decent i have no shell talisman at all tho, but i have 2 counter talis. I have not even tested my own def team, just did what i thought could be good and it do seem to work.
    I use claire, pharaoh ed, ssd and nomad.
    Oh btw ocys defence is really good! Tough to beat when it gets rolling

Name:  2017-07-16 23.52.45.png
Views: 320
Size:  91.6 KB
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    lol... please tell me you're back! come on...
    We shall see my friend, summertime is busy time when you come from the land of ice and snow. But my schedules looking good this week and the current state of this game and the forums have got me like..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Just gonna leave this here..

"...You lied to me... but you do, but you do doodoo..."

The parts where he kicks the screen... that's what's up... he means that shit!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for keeping this going mjmiii! Great to see.

GMAC - great to see you on top again. Your speed is astounding. Kudos!

Can't post stats as my attacks are listed as zero as well but nothing atypical. I played hard last Friday night as I knew Saturday I had stuff going on and at least pulled off top 10.

I feel fortunate I haven't had a bugged loss in a while. Could platform play a role? I use the latest iOS and while I've had the occasional PvE crash with my team doing the stare-down, I haven't had a PvP crash in a while.

Most difficult defense? I think Ovy's gets A+ for originality but I somehow manage to beat it most times. The defenses that gave me the most trouble last week were Kamuz' and GMAC.

This week - with this silly CotD event - I'm trying something new in the spirit of the event (we kind of have to create our own challenges right now). I sharded him and am using him in any fight without a Gimp, Wrath/SSD combo, or DeathDog. Call it idiocy or boredom, but have to say he's doing ok! I haven't lost to Kamuz yet whereas I lost to him a couple times last week. On the flip I've had a couple back-to-back losses against defenses I think I previously had figured out (HomemLivre and Zidar) so he's benched for the third fight if that happens. My attack rate is 95% so far - may post some thoughts on this if you do another thread next week. I really do wonder how much our roster affects our win and loss percentage...cause if I can win with this blue moron on the team...

I've been recording the occasional fight using software and it's a lot of fun. If anyone wants to see how there team performs against my Blue CotD Event Team of Idiots (a 3*, two 4*, and a kick-ass 5* Eddie) I can perhaps post a few. I don't want to be filming all the time but posting one here and there would be very doable if anyone's interested.
    Last edited by Nicko; 07-20-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    My stats from the last week:
    Rank 17 (4189 points)
    Attack: 94% (273/290)
    Defense: 19% (46/239)
    Congrats Gmac, your speed in clearing lists is just amazing! Btw, I've sent you some easy apma points as a gift a couple of minutes ago lol
    Your defense is pretty good, though I didn't have any problem to beat it last week (I was lucky, I guess).
    In fact, I hate all the 'strike' types of def teams, especially with SSD and Wrath combined, it's really annoying. I don't like to play vs all-warrior teams either, such as Samurai, AoF, Nomad and NoL, too high damage for going second since I've got only 3 sets of Shell talismans (3 sets of Strike and 5 sets of Immunity, which is kinda poor too)... Ovy's defense is pretty cool and original, those Invisibility talismans are triggering too much, imo
    BUT, the game hates me as much as I hate these kind of teams... Though I've reached top25 you can't imagine how difficult is to do it without Prisoner, GCR, Viking, Samurai, Wrath, Clair, Nomad, Navigator, Artillery Dog, both Corrupt and Alliance General, Assassin CoTD, Aces High, Tailgunner, etc.
    Been playing since the beginning but no luck in my BoS, I hope I'll get something good in next couple of monts, cause if not, I'll uninstall this shit as my university studies start on October 1st. IF, SOMEHOW, something great appear after those red eyes and The Number of the Beast scream, I'll run for top3 or even Eternal if you guys decide to take a rest lol
    Cheers!

OS
    Android
    This week will be fun!

Welcome back Jofer and all of you top guns, I'll pick up the scraps you leave behind
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Hey Nicko, I'd be interested to see some of those matches... had blue CotD for 6mos and never use it. Or maybe champ that thing so your troopers can get an idea of that lil blueballs power lol... Also am blown away by the win % of some of you guys. I can never avoid bugs long enough to get a decent streak going, much less keep a decent win %.

Interesting too, that iOS is apparently running smoother than Android atm. There are times when I will witness no animation while my team is destroyed. HP literally just rolls off my chars while everyone is standing there. Don't know what's worse, that it happens or that I've grown used to it happening.

On a diff subject, I think Slauki and someone else had mentioned that the "millions of downloads" include update patches. I did not realize that was counted towards initial app downloads. Anyway was really just a thought I wanted to share. PvP can be fun and addictive but also needs some kind of boost to the formula.

It's a strange thing and maybe not the best idea because as often as we see the same players, it would be a shame not to be able to see some of the best from around the world on a normal basis. That was one of the thoughts though, to get more of a variety of players and more people to play although it might thin out quality of competition.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Nicko, I'd be interested to see some of those matches... had blue CotD for 6mos and never use it. Or maybe champ that thing so your troopers can get an idea of that lil blueballs power lol... Also am blown away by the win % of some of you guys. I can never avoid bugs long enough to get a decent streak going, much less keep a decent win %.

Interesting too, that iOS is apparently running smoother than Android atm. There are times when I will witness no animation while my team is destroyed. HP literally just rolls off my chars while everyone is standing there. Don't know what's worse, that it happens or that I've grown used to it happening.

On a diff subject, I think Slauki and someone else had mentioned that the "millions of downloads" include update patches. I did not realize that was counted towards initial app downloads. Anyway was really just a thought I wanted to share. PvP can be fun and addictive but also needs some kind of boost to the formula.

It's a strange thing and maybe not the best idea because as often as we see the same players, it would be a shame not to be able to see some of the best from around the world on a normal basis. That was one of the thoughts though, to get more of a variety of players and more people to play although it might thin out quality of competition.
    Hey Mjm!

If I see you on a list I'll record it if you'd like. I can even send a private link if you don't want anyone else to see it. I have some friends who have recorded when they've played against me and it's fun seeing how your defense performs - or should I say fails to perform

Blue CotD is absolutely nothing special. But he's also the only CotD I didn't have sharded - he looks kind of cool - and building an attack team around him was fun even if I've gotten my ass kicked a couple times! His immunity really helps with the right support toons and he's frozen opponents at key times as well - so I've enjoyed the change and the challenge.

I'll make him my Champion a for a day or two so he can underwhelm my Troopers
    Last edited by Nicko; 07-20-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    Nicko-0517