Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I did 2 sacrifices around ~7500 essence each and did not get the second rewards. My guess is it needs to be close to 9k
    If the probability scales linearly, which it sounds like it does based on Sparton's post, the most efficient strategy would be to try to hit as close to 6000 as possible across multiple Sacrifices, as opposed to going for higher amounts.

For instance, 3 Sacrifices for 6000 guarantees 3 Rewards, whereas 2 Sacrifices for 8999 guarantees only 2 Rewards, with some probability of an additional 0-2: 25% for 0, 50% for 1, 25% for 2. It's just a question of how much you want to tempt RNG. I'll take the sure thing.

Of course, this assumes you have the character stock needed to do that many Sacrifices.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I did 2 sacrifices around ~7500 essence each and did not get the second rewards. My guess is it needs to be close to 9k
    Enti did 6, not sure of essence value but got nothing!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    If the probability scales linearly, which it sounds like it does based on Sparton's post, the most efficient strategy would be to try to hit as close to 6000 as possible across multiple Sacrifices, as opposed to going for higher amounts.

For instance, 3 Sacrifices for 6000 guarantees 3 Rewards, whereas 2 Sacrifices for 8999 guarantees only 2 Rewards, with some probability of an additional 0-2: 25% for 0, 50% for 1, 25% for 2. It's just a question of how much you want to tempt RNG. I'll take the sure thing.

Of course, this assumes you have the character stock needed to do that many Sacrifices.
    Agree on this. Had I understood the scaling prior to completing the sacrifices I would have aimed for two 6k sacrifices and worked towards a third.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    ROFL!, U Sir win the internetz.
    This one is prolly more appropriate, Nodding Frog issues...

Name:  IMG_0158.PNG
Views: 436
Size:  57.8 KB

OS
    Android
    What bonus rewards are people getting? I've been hoarding rare souls for such an event and 4* dupes for my first exalted sacrifice but maybe I can put that off....I just hate the idea of getting lots of 25 legendary soul shards (why not a complete legendary soul instead?) from sacrifices and not being able to use them until whenever more shards become available. A skill shard or more souls are worth while at least.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    What bonus rewards are people getting? I've been hoarding rare souls for such an event and 4* dupes for my first exalted sacrifice but maybe I can put that off....I just hate the idea of getting lots of 25 legendary soul shards (why not a complete legendary soul instead?) from sacrifices and not being able to use them until whenever more shards become available. A skill shard or more souls are worth while at least.
    For the sake of prosperity, I decided to make a couple sacrifices; I hope this helps and maybe others will add to this post:

I did two level 4 sacrifices.

I sacrificed a Corrupt General and received 3 Magus Souls with a bonus of one Skill Shard.

I sacrificed a Magus CotD, Warrior Pyro Soldier, and a Sentinel Allied Bomber Boy and received one Skill Shard and 5 Rare Souls.

It's always nice to receive Skill Shards to help upgrade characters, but the rewards seem just meh to me! Of course, it is a small sample size and maybe I was just unlucky, or maybe I expecting too much from this sacrifice?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    I did 2 IV Tier sacrifices, got few red and G/A souls >>> book of souls >>> alll *** crap >>> phone off.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Did 3 last night. First right over tier mark got 1war soul and 3 5* runes and 25 frags. Next 2 were at the higher end almost busting into tier 5 total loot from those was 7war souls and 20 4* runes and 5 rare g/a souls 1rare soul
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    I did a sacrifice of just over 6000 essence and got 2 rewards. 10 rare souls, and 10 rare GA souls. threw those back in and got nothing but 3* dupes.

OS
    iOS
    Did two Tier IV sacrifices. First was just over 6.000 essence and gave 1 skill shard and 25 legendary soul fragments. Nothing else. Second one was 7.800 essence and gave 4 magus and 5 rare souls. Great event! Get shit from which you can make new shit! Really disappointing!