Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    These BoS issues have been around for some time. I submiited a few tickets on these bugs as well. No resolution on this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Zamasu. Thank you for reporting this. There is a known issue right now, where occasionally caching can occur on a device (essentially, there is a disconnect between the data on your device, and what is on our servers). What typically happens is after Souls are pulled there is a caching issue, and they will not disappear from your inventory. Basically, it looks as if the Souls are still in your inventory, but they aren't (because they have already been used). This typically happens if you play on more than 1 device (or 2 accounts on 1 device), but it can definitely happen to single game - single device players.

If you want we can definitely look further into this to verify exactly what has occurred. Just shoot our support team a message using the Support button in the Settings menu.

Hello Leviathan,

This could be the issue but not 100%, I do play in two devices (my poor phone don't last all day in one charge lol) but the souls have not been used yet. I found a work around for the issue, I have to open all single souls first and the I can open the big stack, this way I don't lose the stored souls.

Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Shouldn't the double quantity rare soul packs still be available in the store until 5pm tonight? I see new specials in the store and the rare souls are back to normal quantity.

In addition, for the duration of the event, all Rare Soul packages in the store give you double the quantity of Rare Souls, allowing you more chances for those high-rarity characters while also getting you to 100 Legendary Soul Fragments quicker!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Shouldn't the double quantity rare soul packs still be available in the store until 5pm tonight? I see new specials in the store and the rare souls are back to normal quantity.
    Not shown here the whole day too!!! What’s up Sparton/ KAZ/ Leviathan??? That really sucks!!! Was planning the whole week with those rare/ legendary souls and now one day is missing!!! I’m sure you don’t get this fixed today so you should give us another additional day!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Not shown here the whole day too!!! What’s up Sparton/ KAZ/ Leviathan??? That really sucks!!! Was planning the whole week with those rare/ legendary souls and now one day is missing!!! I’m sure you don’t get this fixed today so you should give us another additional day!!!
    Sorry about that. Looks like there was a problem with the store causing it to change over to a new catalog earlier than expected. The issue has been resolved now and the 2X Rare Soul packs should be available again. If you don't see them immediately, try restarting the app.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 12-11-2017 at 05:26 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Sorry about that. Looks like there was a problem with the store causing it to change over to a new catalog earlier than expected. The issue has been resolved now and the 2X Rare Soul packs should be available again. If you don't see them immediately, try restarting the app.

-Kaz
    Worked here after restart. Thanks for fast solving this Kaz!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀