Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yeah, Eternal's free game for now, too lazy to break Enti like those before him.

I'm not giving up completely, but before I pull the Lambo out of the garage and gas it up I'll just wait for improvement of bugs and less shiny fool grabs.
    I'm glad you're sticking around, man! The forums wouldn't be the same if you dipped out.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Sparton, I found another bug that carried over from the last update. Cyborg's Dead Eye basic attack still occasionally stalls the game.

Edit: Also just had the game stall when facing a Mummy Eddie in PVP who used his Burden of the Damned basic attack. As soon as his 3-tap animation was up, he just stared at my team and did nothing. If it matters, as he was going through his animation, I put the game into x2 speed. Not sure if that is what caused the freeze. It sucks how all of these bugs make us lose VP when we refresh.

Y'know, the fact that this bug also seems to affect Mummy's BotD basic attack makes me believe that this bug affects all Eddie 3-tap basic attacks (and maybe even the ally toons who have such a basic attack).
    Last edited by Tritium; 04-21-2017 at 04:49 AM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    While I totally agree with the need for stability and bug fixes, it also seems like this past release was driven by the band to coincide with the tour.

So wonder if some of the release control isn't fully in NF hands.
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. The timing and content of this release was meant to coincide with the tour. It was probably a long-standing commitment that needed to be kept, For The Greater Good Of Maiden. The bugs are frustrating (Hellhound immunity bug, especially), but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one.

druid138-6195

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. The timing and content of this release was meant to coincide with the tour. It was probably a long-standing commitment that needed to be kept, For The Greater Good Of Maiden. The bugs are frustrating (Hellhound immunity bug, especially), but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one.

druid138-6195
    Was the tour announced yesterday? All it takes is planning and it should have been ready bug free months ago. Man, you guys are just drinking the kool aid brain dead style. It's worse than I thought lol

Bug:
    -skill shard from todays daily login reward never made it into my inventory and the in game support button doesn't work...

Banned
    Shell Talisman on Red Troll doesn't work.

And Magus CR is ridicioulus. Freezes always whole team for 2 rounds.

Mummy still is taumting almost always the whole team.

My Angel Of Fear never stuns, but if I get attacked by an AoF, piff, stuned - ALWAYS.
    Also First Blood is lottery.
    Last edited by Liebhild; 04-21-2017 at 08:05 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post

And Magus CR is ridicioulus. Freezes always whole team for 2 rounds.

Mummy still is taumting almost always the whole team.

My Angel Of Fear never stuns, but if I get attacked by an AoF, piff, stuned - ALWAYS.
    Also First Blood is lottery.
    They want defences to hold and they give better probabilities on skills and talismans to proc, that's why everything procs for AI and almost everytime defender goes first.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    RNG is RNG guys.

About:
    Work on mine AFAIS.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Nodding Frog,

I have learned to absolutely dread updates! There is simply no excitement in them at all, no anticipation whatsoever for them from me. The only thing that I can now depend on them for is new bugs and no real fix for existing bugs.

While some people have decided to fool themselves about the quality of the update, the bulk of posts in this thread are filled with resounding disappointment for the quality of an update masked by the shiny new novelties your company has produced. Which makes me wonder how much longer your player base will support you and the continually flawed state of your product.

I just want to ask a few things (and anyone of you can answer these at anytime). Why does this continue to happen? Why can your team not release one update without a plethora of new issues? Is anything being done to prevent this in the future? Should I just give up on the investment I've made into your game? Can I even attempt to ask for my money back at this point?
    I agree that updates have been something to dread; mostly taking one step forward and two steps back. It is nice to possibly receive new shiny toys, like with the Shaman Eddie from this past update, but it also seems that many other things get broken in the process of giving us new shiny toys and trying to fix things that are wrong with the game. While, I can not speak for anyone else, I do not fool myself about the quality of any update that is being or has been released. The player base does seem to be shrinking, I have lost many long time troopers who have quit the game because they are bored with it; no new areas to play the game since Lord of Light was released. PvP was a nice addition, but it seems that many like myself would rather play the different areas of the game instead of playing PvP. For me, it is largely due to loyalty to all of my troopers.

I, like many others have spent some money on this game. I do not look at it as investing in anything. Please do not look at it as an investment. I feel an investment is something that should make you money. No game is ever an investment. We should all play games for fun, sometimes they cost us nothing more than time, sometimes they cost us time and money. We each have to decide when we have reached the amount of time or money that we are willing to spend on a game. If these are reached and we are not having fun playing anymore, then it is time to quit, or at least take a break from the game. I do not want to see you quit the game, I have enjoyed your posts and have learned a lot from you and I am very thankful for all of the trooper badges that you have given me throughout our time teamed up together.

I think this continues to happen because of the crappy code that was written into the game before Nodding Frog inherited the game from Roadhouse. I have seen this type of thing happen before. While I am not proud to admit this, I played Farmville on Facebook for several years. There were many problems with the game. As I understand it, most of the problems were due to bad code that was written by the original programmers. While Zynga has always owned the game, there was constant turnover in their programming department. New programmers were constantly writing new code over top of the bad code that was originally put into the game. I think that this is probably the reason for the updates being the way they are. It seems to be very hard work for a group of new programmers to write new code into an existing game that had a bunch of problems from the start.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    eternal loading in pvp, can't play and lose battle system when game crash or don't stop loading is very good in that case
    I close the game for today, it's impossible to play ...
    I play all troopers all days.