Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    My last inquiry is more speculation than anything on what would be in the Trooper Souls. If they follow the same pattern as Eternity Souls do then my best guess would be Trooper Eddie, Horus, Sekhmet and possibly the Alchemist
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Call me an asshole if you will but I think it's a terrible fuckall idea. Us loyal diehard Troopers from day one should not have to fish for him in a pool of other shit toons.

One step closer to breaking the chain. They'll make it easy for me...
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Call me an asshole if you will but I think it's a terrible fuckall idea. Us loyal diehard Troopers from day one should not have to fish for him in a pool of other shit toons.

One step closer to breaking the chain. They'll make it easy for me...
    Could not agree more... the Trooper Soul available as one time should actually guarantee Trooper Eddie... the rest we can get over time with fragments but I refuse to have waited this long for another type of eternal soul...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I do appreciate you providing more info on this Kaz. Though, I'm still not happy with the limits on trooper badges as far as skill shards are concerned. Could care less about the souls, but skill shards are the name of the game imo.

I have so many toons I'd like to shard, that new toons don't really matter much unless they are a true game changer. I may rather purchase more skill shards than a new toon with my trooper badges. Why take that option away?

I just spent my 100k+ badges on skill shards btw.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We don't generally adjust the drop rates of souls outside of events, which focus on increasing the odds, not reducing them. The most I can tell you is that the drop rates currently are actually much more generous than they were at the game's launch.

-Kaz
    How exactly are they more generous when you open 200-500 souls and get only 3*?
    No one ever had problems to obtain toons when game launched as far as i am concerned.
    The last 2 months i opened more than 500 souls of rare type and above and i only got a few useless 4*, rest were 3*.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    No one ever had problems to obtain toons when game launched as far as i am concerned.
    The last 2 months i opened more than 500 souls of rare type and above and i only got a few useless 4*, rest were 3*

Exactly
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    That's why I'm thinking how to use my badges ...
    Option 1: buy 40 shards and have no top toons I need (to shard)
    Option 2: take a risk and spend all badges for G/A souls having 99% chance to get f**k all

I wish to buy special super soul even for a price of 30-35k badges each and then have a window with selection of toons to pick one I need and have 100% chance to get it. I know, this will never going to happen ...
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Hey Kaz, are these Trooper souls going to be in line with Eternal souls (in the sense that it will be a small pool of characters that give us a much higher drop rate like the 25% chance on the Eternals and are also worthy of the time invested) or is it going to be more like the BNW and Xmas souls style where a bunch of diff souls have a chance of dropping with a higher chance for Troop Ed?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Option 2: take a risk and spend all badges for G/A souls having 99% chance to get f**k all
    I am in the same boat. I currently am sitting on 115K Trooper points. I already have 80 skill shards in my inventory so I could buy another 23 shards (I do have some chars I want to skill shards up) or, like Kris says, blow the lot on G/A Souls and have a 99% chance of getting bugger all. The fact we are both thinking like this is a sad indictment of the game's RNG that we both think we will waste our points by doing this
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS

To devs

Here is a real suggestion that I would like KAZ and the team to take seriously to avoid another general disappointment: make the one time Trooper Soul from the Trooper Store guarantee Trooper Eddie.

Trooper fragments would be other characters or Trooper Eddie for those who do not want to buy the soul. Trust me for once, this would be welcomed by all. The wait for this guy was too long you can't throw in another RNG on us which will make it many more months to get him.

Most of us are Maiden fans and other toons are ancillary it is Eddie we care about and this one is special.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/