Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

WTF is going on with the game now!

The app is stuck in a loop. Message appears that new content is available and the game must be restated. Restarts, message appears again, then the app restarts...

Getting extremely tired of this BS...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Hello! There was a momentary server hiccup that caused what you are describing. If you force quit and reload the game, you should be able to load normally now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello! There was a momentary server hiccup that caused what you are describing. If you force quit and reload the game, you should be able to load normally now.
    Leviathan

What about not showing the screen of daily rewards and my trooper friends who have sent me the badges lately? How to check this one out? Thanks...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Getting PVTEO and Http:clientserver errors... a lot of them. Cool idea though with the free Fear level... too bad its not working
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    I have done level IX a few times now and work well other than for half the boss level hi has vanished but pops up every now and again, then dies as he should. Maybe a new buff to give the boss invisibility...or a bug of course! Still no crashes on it yet after 5 or 6 runs.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Leviathan

What about not showing the screen of daily rewards and my trooper friends who have sent me the badges lately? How to check this one out? Thanks...

Cheers,

W
    I don't know about you, but I really only see the daily rewards 2-3 times a week. It actually rewards me (As far as I know) but it hardly ever pops up. I don't know why.

I posted about it months ago, but I don't remember where. Don't think I ever got a reply from an admin.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I lost my daily reward on a server hang as well, yesterday; which happened to be a RARE SOUL! Grr.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I lost my daily reward on a server hang as well, yesterday; which happened to be a RARE SOUL! Grr.
    Write to support and you will get your soul back. Michelle is very friendly 😃

support@ironmaidenlegacy.com
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Is there another server hiccup? I am trying to get in since the daily reset and I can't get in. Getting error please restart game, I do a hard close and try again and keep getting it, I am wondering if I cause an overflow error on my SOT I had like 170 plus would get another 30 from daily reward today.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Is there another server hiccup? I am trying to get in since the daily reset and I can't get in. Getting error please restart game, I do a hard close and try again and keep getting it, I am wondering if I cause an overflow error on my SOT I had like 170 plus would get another 30 from daily reward today.
    nah serverissues for everyone as far as i can see

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.