Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fear Friday the 13th - FREE entry into Garden of Fear!

For 24 hours, get into the Garden of Fear for FREE! Until October 13th, 5 PM PT, it will cost zero Sands of Time to enter all floors of the Brave New World’s Garden of Fear!

Take advantage of the free entry to grind out as many talismans and runes as you can! The faster you can clear the dungeon, the more rewards you can get, so share your strategies with others to go as fast as you can!

OS
    Android

Lightbulb

Sparton

That's cool, yet the game not starts/loading itself though... I have the notice: ''New game data is available, please restart the game to continue'', so I am tapping OK, the game restarts, then after a while the notice shows: ''New game data...'' and so on and on in a loop...

Cheers,

W

UPDATE: Finally the game has loaded after 6-7 (!!) restarts... No daily rewards pop-up, or troopers who have sent me the badges...
    Last edited by Witkacy; 10-13-2017 at 12:21 AM. Reason: update
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Same here Wit. So tired of this BS...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Same here. Also game just crashed while playing a skull quest. Lost trooper badges, SoT, and rewards. Can’t log back into game at this point. Server error. Does it ever end?

OS
    iOS
    Ok, posting this as it may help.

I’m playing on 2 different i devices. One running iOS 10, the other iOS 11. The iOS 10 is having the issues.

No available update in the App Store at the time.

iOS 11 device I downloaded the update in the App Store and installed. Seems to be running ok. Played over 10 Arena battles, and a level of GoF. No issues.

iOS 10 device would not load nor dl any update automatically. Game repeated the vicious cycle several times trying to update. No go. Deleted and re-installed the game. Update automatically installed this time. Quick run through level 5 in GoF. No issues.

Hope this solved things, and maybe helped.

OS
    Android

Lv 10 auto grind

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The faster you can clear the dungeon, the more rewards you can get, so share your strategies with others to go as fast as you can!
    This was posted by some guy name Kulimar! Might want to put blue buzz in the mix now... Sag was the first that solved this puzzle as far as I can remember.

"The safest and most effective Garden of Fear X dungeon auto-play team I've found so far is 100% Farmable (with this latest Valkyrie Event). It consists of:

Kari, Valkyrie Siren (Farmable from the current event)
    The Clairvoyant (Sorta Farmable from Eternity Souls in the Arena - with luck)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Earned through Achievements)
    Golden Pharaoh Dog (Earned through Achievements)

Everyone needs to be maxed skill, minus Kari and I build both the Clairvoyant and Golden Pharaoh Dog with Energy Talismans. GR has Endure and Shell, Kari is Magic Pen and Holy and Shell."

EDIT:
    link (i think)
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ht=garden+fear
    Last edited by gmac; 10-13-2017 at 02:44 AM.

OS
    Android
    Only if I'd gotten at least one Clairvoyant from one of the 10 eternal souls I've opened so far, autofarm would be much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Only if I'd gotten at least one Clairvoyant from one of the 10 eternal souls I've opened so far, autofarm would be much easier.
    I am doing it without The Clairvoyant. Granted I'm only doing level 9 on auto, I'm 100% after 10 rounds. Substitute Clair with Corrupt General if you have him. I have him full freeze talismans and haven't come close to dying yet. I may try 10 since it doesn't cost anything...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    You've had 10? Holy cow what's your secret? I've only had 4 lol

Anyways I'm using Kulimar's strategy that Gmac is talking about only I don't have the shell talismans, it takes a while but it works. I almost have a full rage set now. Only 1 left to go.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I am doing it without The Clairvoyant. Granted I'm only doing level 9 on auto, I'm 100% after 10 rounds. Substitute Clair with Corrupt General if you have him. I have him full freeze talismans and haven't come close to dying yet. I may try 10 since it doesn't cost anything...
    Thanks, I will try CG

Edit: Don't want to shard my CG, but using AoP is good enough to auto level 9.
    Last edited by R1ck; 10-13-2017 at 04:02 AM.