Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    i can't connect, it doesn't go to Connect to Facebook, it just spins....
    Mine's not recognising my Facebook account at all.
    Irondragon-4473

OS
    iOS
    Seeing some funny stuff (on top of crazy crashes) since update, wondering if others are seeing it.

1) Wrath is not triggering marks? I am hitting marked enemies using wraths basic attack with perfect hits and the white numbers are not appearing and the enemies are not taking added damage. Anyone else notice?
    2) energy talismans - do these expire after a certain number of turns? Fighting the new dungeon boss I notice after a few turns my toons equipped with energy talismans no longer steal energy and the energy icon in the left hand corner has gone missing.

OS
    Android
    That freezing issue people are talking about is actually hitting me too for once. Usually I don't get half the bugs others do, I think because of my phone being an Axon 7 running 7.1... Anyways I was on garden of dismay VI and I made it to the Dragon King with no real trouble, but let's see... I began the fight, applied Golden Pharaoh Dog's immunity and as soon as my Assassin Golden Son launched the first attack, everything stopped. The music was still playing but nothing on screen was moving. I went to my home screen for a moment and the music was still playing. When I went back into the game, the screen was black. This happened twice today, the first time being like an hour ago while I was in the underworld.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    And another freeze on Garden of Life IX, boss battle, just at end of turn game went to limbo, frozen into wait state, again.
    Lets see, so far more than 11-12 times frozen PVE = ~ -160 SOT - time, 3 times on PVP = -3 SOW ~ -50/60 points.
    Not to rain into your parade @NF, but hopefully this is being looked at, the update is cool but kinda unstable.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-11-2017 at 03:06 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

For everyone interested in knowing what all of the talismans that drop from Brave New World do, I've made a new Brave New World Talisman Info thread in the Guides and Tips subforum. Feel free to discuss their uses and impact in there.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    For everyone interested in knowing what all of the talismans that drop from Brave New World do, I've made a new Brave New World Talisman Info thread in the Guides and Tips subforum. Feel free to discuss their uses and impact in there.
    Thanks Sparton, I was wondering about this.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    40 minutes into Garden of Life X and another crash. Boss was down to almost no energy too. This has to be a f*#%ing joke right? I like the update don't get me wrong fun levels and great graphics. and I usually try to stay pretty positive around here. But this is out of hand. I've now wasted at least an hour of my time and 60 SOT on bnw only to crash.
    Ok update to this - I did a reinstall and have now completed the life and fear level X dungeons without any crashes.

Will attempt dismay level X tonight.

My advice to those with crashes that have an account setup is to reinstall asap!

OS
    Android

Selling Talismans After Battles

For anyone interested or if it hasn't already been discussed or discovered, if you receive multiple instances of a Talisman you wish to sell, you have to press and hold to sell each one separately. I.E., if you receive a Warp Mystical x2, you have to press and hold to sell one, then press and hold again to sell the other. If you don't, you'll still carry one in your inventory.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android

Trooper casualties

Lost between 200-300 badges in the past 24hrs... and so many losses in PvP to the "buttons vanish talismans" ...Will try that download even though I don't have FB issues. Really hope it helps!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    My thanks to everyone for their kind words, constructive criticism, and detailed reports of bugs or other weirdness that has cropped up with the new update. I've done my best to copy over feedback to the team as I go through the thread.

While not as good on average as what you're hoping, when they do drop they'll drop in quantities of 3-5 per reward roll, so if you're crazy lucky you could get 20 3 star coloured evo runes from a single Floor VI (or higher) fight. We definitely made sure to tune the quantities based on the higher Sands of Time cost.
    3-5 per reward roll? I've only played levels VI and VII so far in each dungeon so its early days, but when I have been lucky enough its been 1 reward of a single 3* evo rune, not 3-5. 3-5 I'd be okay with. To spend 12-15 SoT and only get one 2* (floor VI) or 3* (floor VII) coloured evo rune and possibly no talisman either as a reward, isn't a great incentive to farm BNW if I am honest. I just hope I have been unlucky so far on the evo rune side of things....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.