Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If his passive is working I'm not impressed. Sure doesn't seem like it to me after a few runs with him in PVP.
    StickyAndy-5385

OS
    Android
    Sharded the guy this morning & slap him on defense, let's see...

Quick thoughts,
    Sure he'll never be a damage machine,but his true type at least don't trigger voids... Best part of it so far is the high percentage cleanse, with strike set you get a really "clean" team, pretty useful against SSD & the likes..

Heal is decent if not stellar, again, it's "ability" for immunity is kinda practical event if it should be 100%...

His passive works wonders with blockers, 35% isn't an answer to everything but it keeps DMG to a reasonable amount & helps having a healthy team entering 2nd turn...

All in all a well rounded support toon, may use some DMG buff & 100% chances of immunity on power move... Not a game changer but nice to have

Sure haven't tried much yet but for now I know that..

*Edit* his passive is considered as a shield, first casted shield, although it's nice to have a shield that can't be removed, shield stacking issues render shell & any other shield useless t'll an update fix it... Ran shell/void to realize it's worst setup ever on the guy
    Last edited by Sag7272; 07-13-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Sharded the guy this morning & slap him on defense, let's see...

Quick thoughts,
    Sure he'll never be a damage machine,but his true type at least don't trigger voids... Best part of it so far is the high percentage cleanse, with strike set you get a really "clean" team, pretty useful against SSD & the likes..

Heal is decent if not stellar, again, it's "ability" for immunity is kinda practical event if it should be 100%...

His passive works wonders with blockers, 35% isn't an answer to everything but it keeps DMG to a reasonable amount & helps having a healthy team entering 2nd turn...

All in all a well rounded support toon, may use some DMG buff & 100% chances of immunity on power move... Not a game changer but nice to have

Sure haven't tried much yet but for now I know that..

*Edit* his passive is considered as a shield, first casted shield, although it's nice to have a shield that can't be removed, shield stacking issues render shell & any other shield useless t'll an update fix it... Ran shell/void to realize it's worst setup ever on the guy
    mmmm .... Interesting.

How does the Shield bug works? I was running him and Wrath with void shields. Does this means that they wont work if the dog is present?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    mmmm .... Interesting.
    How does the Shield bug works? I was running him and Wrath with void shields. Does this means that they wont work if the dog is present?
    First shield goes first (passive obviously goes first) so yeah for now he negates every other shields, it's a shame since with a shell set it would be good for 85% reduction... Droids, Clairvoyant & every other shield casters are a waiste paired with him t'll fixed...
    @Sparton answered that one in the last update thread... Supposed to be fixed next update... Or the other...

Still a nice toon in a niche role, been able to autofarm Number of the Beast madness with him aboard so it's not all that bad
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    First shield goes first (passive obviously goes first) so yeah for now he negates every other shields, it's a shame since with a shell set it would be good for 85% reduction... Droids, Clairvoyant & every other shield casters are a waiste paired with him t'll fixed...
    @Sparton answered that one in the last update thread... Supposed to be fixed next update... Or the other...

Still a nice toon in a niche role, been able to autofarm Number of the Beast madness with him aboard so it's not all that bad
    hey sag, would you mind telling us what team are you using for NOTB and what setup? would be interesting to try it. since the amount of gold and xp are better there it would be optimal to farm there... but it's extremly annoying to play it ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    So I finally cleared the mission list today

Name:  IMG_1080.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  38.2 KB

And this is how far away I am from getting the yellow dog

Name:  IMG_1081.JPG
Views: 248
Size:  64.1 KB

Wtf. How can it be so different for everybody? I'm nowhere close to getting him. I want to write nice things about the game and be happy with it. These guys are making that nearly impossible. What a great event the missions turned out to be.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    So I finally cleared the mission list today
    Name:  IMG_1080.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  38.2 KB
    And this is how far away I am from getting the yellow dog
    Name:  IMG_1081.JPG
Views: 248
Size:  64.1 KB
    Wtf. How can it be so different for everybody? I'm nowhere close to getting him. I want to write nice things about the game and be happy with it. These guys are making that nearly impossible. What a great event the missions turned out to be.
    You should really contact support from the in-game link, they usually gets these kind of things sorted..
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    iOS
    You should really contact support from the in-game link, they usually gets these kind of things sorted..
    I might if I can get myself to continue logging in. I'm losing interest fast
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    It is a known bug that some mission counters were reset early on. Not sure if they'll have a fix for it soon. The total achievements counter reset for everyone and they haven't been able to sort that one out yet.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills