Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Like the first set of missions, I don't think it’s the same for everyone. I’m sitting at 199 with zone and rage/hunter waiting to be done next. Last time I had completed them all but had to wait for the fix before I could claim the GPD.

They know what the problem is. Or they should at least since it’s happened before. It’s just a matter of them getting around to it. NF is Roadhouse, they inherited their own mess.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Like the first set of missions, I don't think it’s the same for everyone. I’m sitting at 199 with zone and rage/hunter waiting to be done next. Last time I had completed them all but had to wait for the fix before I could claim the GPD.

They know what the problem is. Or they should at least since it’s happened before. It’s just a matter of them getting around to it. NF is Roadhouse, they inherited their own mess.
    I did not realise they were the same people - I thought there had been significant staff changes when it went to NF. Oh well if they created it then they should be able to fix it! I did spot an article on the RH to NF thing so now I know!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-14-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Anyone know what is latent ability V?

OS
    iOS
    Well I completed Potent Combo IV.. and I got Potent Combo V -
    LOL (G) X with Lightning + Predator equipped.
    (I have predator... bit damn that lightning, only 1 of those)

Achievement reads 190/200 -- So.. no clue why anyone with these same 32 missions showing has a different achievement number.

OS
    iOS
    Someone with name Godzilla already have crimson dog in pvp arena,how is that possible?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Someone with name Godzilla already have crimson dog in pvp arena,how is that possible?
    many players have it not us because of all that fucking bug ^^
    2 or 3 of my troopers have him
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    As an update to this thread I just received a message from the NF team saying that the bug is noted and will be fixed in the next update that goes out.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Just updated and saw that I had my last mission achievement to get 25 crimson shards - yay!

Turned in the achievement and went to ye old book of souls to find out I’m at 125/150, so a bit of a step backwards there

OS
    Android
    You are not alone Bort. Experienced the same. Further more I was down to 1 SoW, so I collected the 3 from achievement. Back in the arena I find that I have still only 1. WTF!!!

At least I get E.T. ...... I mean TE in first try. 😀

OS
    iOS
    On the other hand... the update cured my stuck achievement and I was able to claim the dog...