Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The Trooper's relics count for his champion.

If your buddy has Wrath and has invested in a lot of his Global and Assassin Relics for Attack and Magic, he's gonna bring a world of hurt to your enemies!
    Troopers only work in PVE... at a certain point. all of PVE is mindless autoplay. Seriously.... it's been months since I needed to actually manually play ANYTHING in PVE.. so boosting troopers in PVE might help new players but it's absolutely shit for anyone that has beaten Wrath on Underworld Madness. There is ZERO need for relics in PVE at the moment.

Relics give players with a stockpile of iron coins an advantage in PvP.. that's all.. come one just admit it. Y
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just bought some relics. Don't see any changes in any toons base stats. Not in HP, attack, magic, defense, magic resistens nor in fury.

But maybe it is first added when entering an area or a match. Can you confirm this Sparton?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Just bought some relics. Don't see any changes in any toons base stats. Not in HP, attack, magic, defense, magic resistens nor in fury.

But maybe it is first added when entering an area or a match. Can you confirm this Sparton?
    You won't see it in the character stats. If you hold on a character in battle it'll show the buffs including the relics. They are supposed to be working on having it show stats for the pop-up in battle. You can also see what relics the defense has the same way.

OS
    Android
    Sparton, one important question for the Talisman outfit:
    Are the Relic boni added before or after the Talisman boni?
    Example: does a Holy Talisman give me Magic + 15% on the Magic stat before or after the Relic boost?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Sparton, one important question for the Talisman outfit:
    Are the Relic boni added before or after the Talisman boni?
    Example: does a Holy Talisman give me Magic + 15% on the Magic stat before or after the Relic boost?
    The Talisman set effect bonus is applied after the character's base stat has already been modified by Relics.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Thank you Kaz, very good to know.

I've been playing another game on my phone lately. If I get a crash on there, when I sign back on, if I was in a battle it will ask me if I want to join again or just lose the points and loot I had from playing it. Is there any way of trying to implement that in the future?

On another note. Another reason I don't play this game as much is because I'm absolutely paranoid about leaving the game alone for 30 seconds. It still crashes a hell of a lot, and it likes to happen if I don't touch anything on the menu. But then again it crashes whenever it feels like. End a match? Nah, you're done for the day. Scroll through the trooper list? Too much for me. And right now I'm scared to try any of the daily quests because it won't let me do anything once the victory screen pops up.

I just wanted to quickly post to inform players that a hotfix has recently been set to go live in your respective app stores. This update does some minor fixes to prevent a hang at the end of battle.

A further hotfix is still being worked on to fix the skill issues that we noted at the end of last week.

Just a reminder in case people forgot, but with the end of the Lilith's Arrival event, all 5 classes of Lilith will be available individually from the store for 700 Frontier Coins. And while that price is steep, keep in mind that you can get 100 Frontier Coins guaranteed from every Eternity Soul and Trooper Soul you open, and will also get 100 Frontier Coins as a bonus for Lilith Souls that'll be selectively available in future events.

(And if you see a text error in the store tabs, that'll be fixed with an app restart. Sorry about that.)

OS
    iOS
    I was actually glad to see the Lilliths in the Frontier store as opposed to just possible soul drops. After having all the trooper and eternity characters, my frontier coins were just going to the skill shards monthly.. at least now there's another use for them

It would be nice if a Trooper, Eternal, or Lillith soul were sacrificed you also got like 50 Frontier coins from the vortex.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-13-2018 at 06:18 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..