Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    immunity gained from passives seems to override prisoners passive. he doesn't remove artillerys dog passive anymore as stated (no immunity on dog ofc) and also MCRs passive is stronger than the prisoners passive as you can see here (i went first and killed a toon, then i checked for immunity):

Name:  2017-08-13 10_36_22-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 329
Size:  1.30 MB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Playing Garden of Life X, first time I ended up with a stalemate with the boss, didnt think it was possible. Tried again with a different team and then the game hangs where the buttons disappeared, first time its happened to me in ages. But ultimately thats 30 SoT and a heap of time wasted.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    To clarify, you get by default higher quantities of 3 Star evo runes in Brave New World, not the lower rarity ones. Lower rarity ones can drop in higher quantities, but they're rarer (and much rarer to drop at higher floors), but are still possible rewards to reduce the chance of lower-rarity evo runes becoming a bottleneck as you farm for higher-rarity materials.

It's also important to note that you'll get 3-5 3 star evo runes on average when that's rolled as a possible reward. It's the same idea as the Lord of Light; you'll still need to do multiple runs to get enough materials to evolve a talisman (just not as many runs as you'd need to get the materials to evolve a 4 star character from Lord of Light, since you're likely to have more talismans to evolve than characters).
    This is what I got from floor VIII on garden of life, how can you justify that as an award? I've lost the incentive to play BNW because of this and the bugs. right now its just not worth it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Brave new world Dungeons in my opinion are insane and unplayable. WTF DID U GUYS DID? 15k dmg from boss at tier 6 dungeon???and don't forget the drops which are totally CRAP Fuk off totally unplayable. /Uninstall game

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Interium View Post
    Brave new world Dungeons in my opinion are insane and unplayable. WTF DID U GUYS DID? 15k dmg from boss at tier 6 dungeon???and don't forget the drops which are totally CRAP Fuk off totally unplayable. /Uninstall game
    If you take some time to set a good strategy, where you plan defensively as well as offensively and give some thought to the bosses strengths and weaknesses, you'll see that it's far from unplayable. Just requires a bit more thought from the player. Check out the Guides and Tips subforum, there are some good tips about BNW strategies there.

This is actually exactly what I like about BNW. You can't just go with your regular farming team and waltz through, even us long time players have to think through a couple of steps and choose the team carefully, perhaps even evolve a few previously overlooked characters.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    If you take some time to set a good strategy, where you plan defensively as well as offensively and give some thought to the bosses strengths and weaknesses, you'll see that it's far from unplayable. Just requires a bit more thought from the player. Check out the Guides and Tips subforum, there are some good tips about BNW strategies there.

This is actually exactly what I like about BNW. You can't just go with your regular farming team and waltz through, even us long time players have to think through a couple of steps and choose the team carefully, perhaps even evolve a few previously overlooked characters.

Konstifik

I guess you're right there my friend - but I have to say I NOT especially like BNW stuff right now for one particular reason... It's not about difficulty, crap rewards, unstability and hell knows what else goes later... It's about TIME... In LOL you have 3 waves of enemies, there you have 5... If I have to play one level through 10-15 mins and pray that the game not crashed or freezed everytime - I'll pass... Fun & chalenging stuff is one side though WASTING even more time than needed is the other...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    @Sparton, on http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...LIMINARY/page2
    You mention that QA confirmed Death Dog's charge as fixed, just to let you know it is not, is not applying it to himself only to the rest of the team, thanks.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post

Yeah talk about using overlooked characters. I'm whipping my Assassin Axis Soldier into shape just for the garden of dismay with his 4 hits and a chance for extra turns. But these gardens have made me use characters I never thought I'd use, which is good because Brave New World brings strategy back into the game. Where it's not about how big your numbers are, it's who has the right techniques for the job. I consider every angle in every dungeon, first off is making a team that not only plays to eachothers strengths, but also each individual Dragon King's weaknesses. For example, in the Garden of Dismay, only true damage will have a real damaging effect, physical and magic are basically useless because of the way his passive converts the damage. So that cuts alot of my roster out of the picture. And then there's the force shield, it takes a massive number of hits to break that before you can even consider doing damage. So in order to be as efficient as possible, you need at least 3 or more shots per toon, with extra turns to boot in order to save turns. That's why the purple Axis soldier comes in handy. When you equip him with Echo talismans (assuming you've finished GoF like I have) he gets alot of extra turns. And it's best for him to go last, due to his basic having a chance go to give an extra turn to anyone in your party. So when you're capping off at least 8 hits from one guy, plus let's say 8 more hits on average from the rest of your team, you can bypass that shield. And as long as you can keep your team healed and immune (Golden Pharaoh Dog?) it's not a problem. And marking is my best friend in this dungeon because of the massive amount of health they have. Eternity Eddie is the best of both worlds with a 3 turn strike that can grant an extra turn AND Mark the enemy. Then there's the assassin Golden son as the last character on my list for his 3 turns, critical strike chance, and his endure ability to prevent accidents.

Sorry for the excessive info that should actually be in the tips section, but all of that can only work on the Dismay, the other two need entirely different plans.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Konstifik

I guess you're right there my friend - but I have to say I NOT especially like BNW stuff right now for one particular reason... It's not about difficulty, crap rewards, unstability and hell knows what else goes later... It's about TIME... In LOL you have 3 waves of enemies, there you have 5... If I have to play one level through 10-15 mins and pray that the game not crashed or freezed everytime - I'll pass... Fun & chalenging stuff is one side though WASTING even more time than needed is the other...

Cheers,

W
    Indeed, the real time investment needed to play BNW is waaay too high for the rewards given. I'm not done with my first play through of all levels yet, but once I am, I doubt I'll farm much in BNW if they keep the current reward drops.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

BNW is a literal waste of time.

I tried grinding to get a specific talisman drop. So far, one has dropped, but not the version I want. I've had numerous crashes, losing 15 SoT each time, but even when I complete the run, the rewards are paltry. Each BNW dungeon costs 2-3 times what Underworld Madness does, but the payout doesn't scale, and I can still only use one trooper per go.

At this point, Underworld Madness is looking like a far more productive usage of my SoT and I can just forget about any of the new talismen