Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Minor PSA for players having trouble getting into battles/getting into the game:

If you're still having an issue with getting into battlles, please send our team a message using the Support button in the Settings menu. This is the best way for our CS team to get your information and help you resolve the issue.

If you cannot get into the game, please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com for assistance.

I don't have quote blocks for everything (lots of activity in the last 24 hours), but myself and the team has been monitoring this thread and have been ensuring we have the various issues tracked from this thread (people can't get into the game, bat flap speed, Repeal not working in certain situations, Shaman Eddie fury not applying debuffs in a specific situation, skill description that is just "BRACE", etc). We hope to have many of these issues fixed in the next update; some things already have fix attempts in that just need to be verified to ensure they work.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Sparton, do the Gunner and Warrior Droid shield skills stack if both used at the same time or would using them both remove the 1st one used?
    For all kinds of shields, only one will function at a time. All other shields basically act as "suppressed" (ie not there).

I'm not 100% sure on the order, but I believe whatever was applied first takes precedence, so if you have the Gunner's Magic and True damage shield first and then the Warrior's Physical and True damage shield, you'll be reducing damage from magic/true damage, but not from physical damage while the Gunner's shield is still around.

In a future update, we want to make it so shields are all checked in order (while not diminishing the value of Force/Titan shields), but there's a fair bit of tech work to be done for that.

OS
    Android
    As someone who was suffering from lots more inbound attacks, all I wanted was some sort of balancing so that nobody has to go through that "impossible to progress" feeling and nobody has a random advantage or disadvantage. I also think the points need adjustment or the AI needs a major overhaul - I wonder which is easier...

But before that, we need abilities to work as intended:
    Noticed another arena bug where my troll cast guard and then when the other team took their turn, all my buffs dropped before the enemy made their attacks, even though they didn't have any disablers on their team.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android

Fear of the updates...

Hey Nodding Frog,

I have learned to absolutely dread updates! There is simply no excitement in them at all, no anticipation whatsoever for them from me. The only thing that I can now depend on them for is new bugs and no real fix for existing bugs.

While some people have decided to fool themselves about the quality of the update, the bulk of posts in this thread are filled with resounding disappointment for the quality of an update masked by the shiny new novelties your company has produced. Which makes me wonder how much longer your player base will support you and the continually flawed state of your product.

I just want to ask a few things (and anyone of you can answer these at anytime). Why does this continue to happen? Why can your team not release one update without a plethora of new issues? Is anything being done to prevent this in the future? Should I just give up on the investment I've made into your game? Can I even attempt to ask for my money back at this point?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I just LOVE the new matchmaking. 😍
    Turned the game on after finishen breakfast. Wow, only 2 attacks. I'm used to see 20.

I cleared my list and was ready to put my tablet aside when the new list showed up 😵
    I had at that time 20** VP. The new list contained only 25**+ players, including Nicko and Enti. I just had to buy a refill.

I went straight into the battle against top dog Enti. He went first and I still won. After that I cleared the rest of the list without defeat.
    So in my oppinion VE is not OP.

On the negative side the new OP'ness of the Gimp (anti-talis-proc) hasn't been resolved. And the wings of the bats!!!! Man I'm glad I'm not epileptic. And my highly loved AAD is no longer the protection against taunt etc he used to be. His endure has been improved. But when he is taunts, frozen or stunned that doesn't matter. Fix him ASAP, PLEASE!!!!

Sorry all, didn't mean to make a rant 😅

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Thank you Sparton for your response. I was hoping that you were going to step into the conversation soon, considering where things were headed. Your frequent communication definitely helps us get out of the dark.

One thing I'd like to ask (if you're able to address it): will there be a future update/patch specifically for the bugs we are experiencing? New content is great, but we really need the current bugs to be squashed before the next big content update comes out.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Just had a funny thought. Maybe the bats flap their wings once for each time a new bug is born. Hopefully some will see the humor in it.

I realize it's a little mean, but it seems like the bug list just continues to grow. I've written some software and I know it can be a chore to track down the issues with it. The stuff I wrote was more mission critical, so bug fixes came before beauty or new features.
    Last edited by Askora; 04-20-2017 at 08:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    That's what I thought about the bats too, should come with one of those blinking light causes seizures warning messages, just hurts the brain! lol
    People getting headaches and dizziness within a few minutes into the game, this can't be good. Not a doctor here but imagine someone predispose to epileptic, or some similar disease. If this can affect people's health, they should stop everything and fix this.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Shaman dropped on first Sacrifice Soul... Now I have 9 more to go...
    Gratz trooper 😀

Wasn't all that lucky myself opening a sacrefice soul recieved through sacrefice. But definitely not dissappointed either. Got my first red troll. One less on the wanting list 😄

Got more than 3K ironites, so might purchase 10 more souls.

Btw, thx for all the badges 😘

OS
    Android
    This bat bug could be a new way to win in arena XD
    You put a team of 3 bats, human player will not be able to play after one turn
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    It seems to me that immunity talismans are working fine against Prisoner's​ passive. In the image Nomad and Red Pyro have immunity talismans and after the round that they were attacked they were not affected by taunts or flames. The problem is that Nomad's passive only was applied to the ones wearing the talismans or that is the way should work.
    Name:  1.png
Views: 209
Size:  472.3 KB