Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I have over 170K Trooper Badges saved up specifically for Trooper Eddie. Reading that the Trooper Soul will be in the 40K-50K range gives me the chance to use a ton of badges for Shards (I guess?).

Kaz/Sparton - The update is slated for the end of the month but do you plan to give us the actual date with a few days in advance so that we don't get surprised in case we are still hoarding them?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post
    I have over 170K Trooper Badges saved up specifically for Trooper Eddie. Reading that the Trooper Soul will be in the 40K-50K range gives me the chance to use a ton of badges for Shards (I guess?).

Kaz/Sparton - The update is slated for the end of the month but do you plan to give us the actual date with a few days in advance so that we don't get surprised in case we are still hoarding them?
    The Trooper Soul update has not been announced, but ideally you'll have at least 4 weeks heads up.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Is the glitch with guard talismans that are stolen stolen causing the fury to go up for the other team being looked at or corrected?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post

I think its best to just use most of them. This update is slated for end of the month but I think it was the June or July release that went live nearly a week early so you will have no heads up once it goes live in all likelihood.
    I had 100K saved but spent it all on skill shards. This was before the official announcement that there will indeed be a trooper soul though. Ugh. I thought well surely those planned have been dropped....appears not! I'll have to calculate how many trooper points I tend to get per week so I have a better idea if I will be able to purchase said soul in allocated time once it is announced, whenever that will be....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Hmm, very interesting update. I have maxed Wicker Man, Angel of Pain, and Aces High Eddie, all of whom were my favorite characters. May have to come out of retirement if this release goes smoothly, especially if there is a new and faster way to burn through all the troopers.

Wicker Man and Angel of Pain were what got me through PvE originally, along with my beloved Nomad, so have a soft spot for all of them, lol!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Glad to see Death Dog getting some attention as well, I've had him since about a month before his skills change. Big question though, is his Damage Charge skill getting fixed as well (it currently disappears from him as soon as he casts it)? Would love to see what he can do with that working properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Huh, it looks like a fix for that may have been stuck in limbo, but one of our QA did verify for me that it is indeed fixed for our next update. I'll make a note to add that to the final patch notes.
    Still doesn't work and was to be fixed in August update. Maybe at least update his Charge skill description to indicate it doesn't apply to him. He was one of my first toons with a decent passive so kind of my pet project.

Will Clairvoyant be fixed? Her fury does nothing for her if she's been killed and then revived?

I've had purple Valkyrie stun Clairvoyant a couple of times when she has no beneficial effects active. The pattern I've seen has been that usually wrath has removed the effects from Clairvoyant. Purple Valkyrie makes the last attack for the defense and then Clairvoyant is stunned and Artillery dog applies immunity to Clairvoyant. Maybe a good test case for your fix.

OS
    Android
    oh one new possible bug:

i used DD sometimes on offense and so far he NEVER blocked the passive of the opponents. very unlikely it's just bad luck. would be cool if you could check this. can anyone else confirm this?

EDIT:
    hmm actually, he blocked the passibe once after i wrote this. so maybe i was really just unlucky this time or it triggers less than intended.
    Last edited by slauki; 09-13-2017 at 12:33 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I really like the idea of buying skill shards with gold!!
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There is a bug that Kaz has noted in this thread, which does inflate her usefulness in some cases.

That said, while keeping in mind she's still a new character, data so far indicates she's not used overly often on defense, and when she is, she has a stunningly low win percentage (pun intended). Like, worse than 3/4 the roster low. I could see her boosting the defense win percentages if you hang around the lowest divisions, but so would many other powerful characters.

People on the forum have discussed working around her; it's honestly not hard. She only punishes those who are not prepared, and her counters counter her hard. Her value is more in punishing certain defense when you use her as an attacker, and in certain Brave New World dungeons (absolutely tears through a lot of waves in the Garden of Life, even if she becomes a bit of a liability against the Dragon King himself).
    hahahahahahahahaha
    What? This wasn't a joke?
    Just check top 25, 95% of them are with the purple beast on defence so please find others to fool. Also most of them were nowhere close to top 100 before.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Oh yeah, i'm very sure the people who share their stats on fb and some top 10 guys i know who have her on the defense are solely getting holds from non prepared lowrank guys, that's the reason for having >35% def on saturday as always, it's not one char alone, you have to use the right teammates and some good talismans to see good results. thank god most people don't pair her very well.
    Ditto! Couldn't have said it better.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hmm, very interesting update. I have maxed Wicker Man, Angel of Pain, and Aces High Eddie, all of whom were my favorite characters. May have to come out of retirement if this release goes smoothly, especially if there is a new and faster way to burn through all the troopers.

Wicker Man and Angel of Pain were what got me through PvE originally, along with my beloved Nomad, so have a soft spot for all of them, lol!
    Hey, IceMan, so nice to read these! ... if the future update/s will manage to bring back some players who aren't playing the game anymore, they surely will be most welcome, I really hope that the devs will have such thing in mind. Also, if they'll manage to get rid of the freezing bug that is infesting the BNW dungeons*, I will declare myself happy.

The rest of the impovements look good on paper... hopefully they'll do better virtually. Fingers crossed.

*the freezing bug is also prezent in the LoL dungeons - as I've had such freeze today, after the Magus Golden Suns revived and, also in the Arena, after a Assassin Valkyrie revived.
    I wish for a talisman type converter