Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Tell me about it! Clair, Wrath, EE, 8 dupes!!! No Beelz. Didn't know it was supposed to coincide.
    If it's a trade option the devs put out I'll trade my extra beez for ee

OS
    iOS
    Tell me about it! Clair, Wrath, EE, 8 dupes!!! No Beelz. Didn't know it was supposed to coincide.
    Hah! Me and you both. I’m more likely to spot a Yeti than score a Beelze
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Was -14°c/7°f & snowin here the other day so anything's possible but as u know, those fuckers r hard 2 spot in the snow, lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Yea, don’t see the reason to nerf GCR again either. ..... we don’t see her all that much in the arena these days
    Not sure what arena you're in but I see here on almost every stinking combat team I go up against. She's VERY popular in the 900-200 rankings.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I remember one of the devs mentioning something like that should be in place by the time trooper souls came out, but not sure if that is still going to happen.
    I do not think I will cash in anything until I know I cannot get dupes - if I can I will hold on to what I have got until they bring this in as the Eternity souls has been similar for me as it has for others - I have dupe after dupe (only one Beelz but plenty of the others dupe EE and Wrath - think I am on my third of fourth Wrath and I am using two at times...) but no Clair and that is the one that I find to be the most used and best in PVP (other than maybe Wrath).....and I want to complete the set! The same for when the Trooper souls hit as I would like to get them all too eventually.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Haha, same here, EE and Wrath dupes, but no Beelze

Was -14°c/7°f & snowin here the other day so anything's possible but as u know, those fuckers r hard 2 spot in the snow, lmao!
    😂🤣 MMD
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Not sure what arena you're in but I see here on almost every stinking combat team I go up against. She's VERY popular in the 900-200 rankings.
    Don’t see her much among top players. Say the top 50 or 100 even. Is she a problem for you?

OS
    iOS
    Have faced a few teams consisting of 2 and even 3 GCRs, paired with GRE. Was quite fun actually...just take Wrath, SSD with Strikes, Pharaoh, and a 4th toon like GPD with Energy Talismans, and then taunt the heck out of them, lol!

OS
    Android
    Personally, I never had a problem with GCR even before she ever got nerfed. Just remove Titan shield or stack a bunch of negative effects and then use Navigator Eddie's Roaring Wave. Completely blows her away.

What I find annoying is going up against Desert Marauder teams. They seem to always go first and the perfect hit procs are extremely annoying because they put on every shield talisman and just waste my team before I can even do anything.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Personally, I never had a problem with GCR even before she ever got nerfed. Just remove Titan shield or stack a bunch of negative effects and then use Navigator Eddie's Roaring Wave. Completely blows her away.

What I find annoying is going up against Desert Marauder teams. They seem to always go first and the perfect hit procs are extremely annoying because they put on every shield talisman and just waste my team before I can even do anything.
    Completely agree...DM teams with AoF and VHE are the worst, esp with AoF’s broken passive (I have personally seen it give an extra turn to the entire team if it “thinks” that it killed a toon with Endure).

I have a team which has an 80-90% win chance against those teams (even if they go first), but I try to avoid these teams if I can. Certain top players have removed the AoF from their VHE+DM teams out of integrity, which is truly appreciated!

So I for one am definitely looking forward to the AoF passive being fixed in this tuning update.
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 11-13-2017 at 05:16 PM.