Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pharaoh Dog (Gunner)

Does anybody have him skilled yet? I have him but I am not sure if he is worth the skillshards.
    Also, is his passive working? I can't tell because you can't actually see a "beneficial effect" on the characters

OS
    Android
    If all goes well I will get him the coming Tuesday. If you have no PVP Talismans, he may be a good replacement for a Blocker or Warrior Troll to reduce incoming damage. I am planning on sharding him, mainly to increase his debuff removal chance.

Best way to check if his Passive is working is just by testing. Though I assume it is. Not all Passives are indicated by icons (PDK's for instance)
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I have sharded him and used him in attack in PVP since, he cost me 2 losses in a row yesterday when testing.
    He has 3 energy 2 immunity and a assasin talismans and hits like a little girl that way, but he is there for support, he should be considered as sentinel not gunner.
    His cleanse is handy when attack. His power move grants immunity almost all the time and his healing is about 10K.
    Healing was around 8k without skillshards.

It seems his passive is working, don't expect too much of a reduction there but helps.

I will change his talismans to 2 immunity 2 shell and 2 assasin to check if his damage is increased, but don't think it may change so much. Therefore I think he deserves a buff in that aspect

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    If all goes well I will get him the coming Tuesday. If you have no PVP Talismans, he may be a good replacement for a Blocker or Warrior Troll to reduce incoming damage. I am planning on sharding him, mainly to increase his debuff removal chance.

Best way to check if his Passive is working is just by testing. Though I assume it is. Not all Passives are indicated by icons (PDK's for instance)
    I tested him last night and it was 'mehh' I was hoping to be able to replace my shell talismans for more damage in pvp but he's not that good ... He will just slow me down in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I have sharded him and used him in attack in PVP since, he cost me 2 losses in a row yesterday when testing.
    He has 3 energy 2 immunity and a assasin talismans and hits like a little girl that way, but he is there for support, he should be considered as sentinel not gunner.
    His cleanse is handy when attack. His power move grants immunity almost all the time and his healing is about 10K.
    Healing was around 8k without skillshards.

It seems his passive is working, don't expect too much of a reduction there but helps.

I will change his talismans to 2 immunity 2 shell and 2 assasin to check if his damage is increased, but don't think it may change so much. Therefore I think he deserves a buff in that aspect
    His healing is good, I was healing around 8K too. I am running 3 assassin talismans 2 health and 1 random yellow he was hitting only 2K ...

OS
    Android
    Hmm, I wonder how did you guys managed to get the Pharaoh Dog, as I'm at the 79/80 Mission Challenges and I have to wait until tuesday for completing another one?

I also saw one Pharaoh Dog in someone's defense and I've made an attack against, managed to win, but I think that it will be a threat in the future of PvP, due to his potential and paired with the right allies.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Hmm, I wonder how did you guys managed to get the Pharaoh Dog, as I'm at the 79/80 Mission Challenges and I have to wait until tuesday for completing another one?

I also saw one Pharaoh Dog in someone's defense and I've made an attack against, managed to win, but I think that it will be a threat in the future of PvP, due to his potential and paired with the right allies.

Yes !!!! How did you get Pharaoh Dog ?
    I completed all the missions and I reached 79...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Yes !!!! How did you get Pharaoh Dog ?
    I completed all the missions and I reached 79...
    a bug i think, if you did all mission you have 79 like us
    I tested the dog and he don't seems good...so poor damage
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Possibly doing some of the missions before they opened up on the missions screen would still allow you to clear them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Possibly doing some of the missions before they opened up on the missions screen would still allow you to clear them.
    yes i think that is that bug
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Think the update gone live couple hours before Thursday's reset allowing some to complete sentinel's missions last week, allowing one more mission to be played this week... But it's a theory..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)