Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    my solution would be to adjust her so that she gives PI to herself and up to ONE ally for maximal 2 rounds. would make her way more reasonable. but in fact this would still let her be pretty much unkillable for 2 turns if you take 3 of them with endure.
    Agree - PI has its place, but Eda just needs some limitations. Maybe allies only get PI for one round? I don’t have her so perhaps I am a little biased, but if people are using 3 of her that’s pretty close to broken.

OS
    Android
    Okay now, what if there was a character who was designed with a basic or power move that will specifically remove PI?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    And why not just limit the numbers of repeated chars that can be used on PvP? I always find funny that on most RPGs related games, you can have multiple copies or a unique char, here on LotB for example, Clairvoyant, she is a Eternal, there is only one Clairvoyant, she is a named char, that you can bring 3 if you want.

Characters with standard designations as "names" are ok in my eyes, like, Desert Guardian, ok in your Desert Palace I suppose you have hundreds of Desert Guardians.

I imagine a party with 3 Edas...

Eda 1: Hi Edas? sup.
    Eda 2: Same as always Eda. And you Eda?
    Eda 3: Nah same old thing, have you two checked my new catchy phrase for us?
    Edas 1&2: No, shoot!
    Eda 3: It's just like Johnny Walker's keep walking, but to us is Keep enduring.
    Pharaoh Eddie: Oh God!!! Somebody kill me! (Oh nvm, you can't, I'm enduring).

Ok this joke was so bad, that I will not even post my final usual cheers, I will just endure here for the rest of the day...
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-12-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    For all this talk of three eda has anyone actually tried it? Last time I looked into it one of the Eda's who grants perfect immunity for two turns overrides the infinite perfect immunity for other eda's so as long as that "glitch" is in effect seems like a very poor defense to me.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    For all this talk of three eda has anyone actually tried it? Last time I looked into it one of the Eda's who grants perfect immunity for two turns overrides the infinite perfect immunity for other eda's so as long as that "glitch" is in effect seems like a very poor defense to me.
    Yeah, same problem when Trooper gives perfect immunity, it trumps her passive. So, when the perfect immunity he gives expires then Eda no longer has her perfect immunity.

OS
    Android
    i can even name you players that use this, because i see them on my defense tab. and i saw some screenshots on facebook so it's working for sure. but most people cannot abuse it because it's hard enough to get one eda, not to talk about three

i could abuse my 3 beelzebubs, but damn they are pretty useless unfortunatly...
    Last edited by slauki; 01-12-2018 at 09:26 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Well at least now I have something to shoot for besides just VHE.. I need a couple more Edna! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i can even name you players that use this, because i see them on my defense tab. and i saw some screenshots on facebook so it's working for sure. but most people cannot abuse it because it's hard enough to get one eda, not to talk about three

i could abuse my 3 beelzebubs, but damn they are pretty useless unfortunatly...
    I love to see the screen shots because I tested it with my 3 eda's and they are over riding each other so only one had infinite PI.
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I love to see the screen shots because I tested it with my 3 eda's and they are over riding each other so only one had infinite PI.
    here we go:

Name:  26229435_2030808683862912_3052639073900335392_n.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  69.8 KB

have personally never tried it but it seems to work just fine one was overriding as it seems.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    But do you see the third eda is missing her PI. I think as long as this exists the strat is too risky to attempt. You could have the first Eda remove PI on the remaining Eda's.
    JJJ-5111