PDA

View Full Version : Found a bug? Need help? Read here!

Leviathan
07-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Our Frequently Asked Questions (https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201179206-Iron-Maiden-Legacy-of-the-Beast) is a great place to start. You can also click on ‘Submit a Request’ at the top right of the page to contact our Support team.

Alternatively, within the game tap the gear icon for ‘Settings', then tap on the 'Support' button. This will compose an email that will include a lot of useful info about your device and account which helps with troubleshooting.

Our Support team endeavours to respond to all requests within 48 hours.

Tips to help us help you:

Creating a Roadhouse account associated with the email address you use to contact Support allows us to easily look up your profile.
Include your device info such as:

Model and type (ie Samsung Galaxy S5)
OS version (ie 5.1.1)
Whether the game is installed on device memory or an SD card

Include any error message you may have received
Any screenshot is always useful
The last few actions you took before you ran into the problem or the spot in the game that you’re experiencing an issue with (e.g., Ailing Kingdom, Hard difficulty, on Burning Beasts the game froze).

arkadek666
09-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Hello, I've sent an email to support over 2 days ago and no reaction up to now. :mad:
Since few days I have the problem accessing book of souls and store. Game hangs up when I try to enter.
I tried on 3 different devices. It seems I'm not the only one with this problem.

AhabsHarpoon
09-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Our Frequently Asked Questions (https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201179206-Iron-Maiden-Legacy-of-the-Beast) is a great place to start. You can also click on ‘Submit a Request’ at the top right of the page to contact our Support team.

Alternatively, within the game tap the gear icon for ‘Settings', then tap on the 'Support' button. This will compose an email that will include a lot of useful info about your device and account which helps with troubleshooting.

Our Support team endeavours to respond to all requests within 48 hours.

Tips to help us help you:

Creating a Roadhouse account associated with the email address you use to contact Support allows us to easily look up your profile.
Include your device info such as:

Model and type (ie Samsung Galaxy S5)
OS version (ie 5.1.1)
Whether the game is installed on device memory or an SD card

Include any error message you may have received
Any screenshot is always useful
The last few actions you took before you ran into the problem or the spot in the game that you’re experiencing an issue with (e.g., Ailing Kingdom, Hard difficulty, on Burning Beasts the game froze).

@LEVIATHAN-
I'm still waiting for resolves from nearly 7 months ago. Still can't register my REMOVE BENEFICIAL EFFECTS achievements. Existing ticket numbers in my signature. Thanks.

scott-5496
09-05-2019, 05:39 PM
My kids dont have an email account but one is having issues on Android - same as one above. She cannot enter Book of Souls - the game crashes. So no way for her to daily quests 100%. Been like this since last update. I am sure this is affecting others as well. Oddly my son has the same device but no issues with his game.