PDA

View Full Version : Beckoning Nightmares - Increased Chance for Piece of Mind Eddie!

Kaz_LOTB
04-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Get Insanity Souls from winning battles for an increased chance of Piece of Mind Eddie!

From now until April 9th, 6 PM PT, the Insanity Soul has become available! The Insanity Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Piece of Mind Eddie!

Insanity Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

There are Event Challenges that will earn you Insanity Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Insanity Soul, with up to 10 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. However, some of these challenges will require you to use full teams of Sentinels, so make sure your Sentinels are equipped and ready to brave the Cosmos, Lord of Light, and Brave New World!
The store offers Insanity Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Check out more on Piece of Mind Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9999-Piece-of-Mind-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)).

GotN
04-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Can all of my troopers please set a sentinel char for champ for event missions. Thanks!

URock
04-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Bought 10 souls....only 3* crap...ty

Yup
04-03-2018, 07:40 PM
26 souls... got Samurai and PoM in the last 10.... about 5 4star tons... everything else was lower.

Amarthir
04-03-2018, 07:43 PM
I set up my Pharoah Eddie as champ.

41% chance for the highlight character PoM Eddie. That's pretty cool odds once you get past the 1.68% for a 5* in general lol.

Mariner-1212
04-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Can all of my troopers please set a sentinel char for champ for event missions. Thanks!

Can do, but the match counts even if you bring a Trooper that is not a Sentinel. I'm running an all sentinel team and auto-replaying with Troopers and have had no issues with them not counting.

blade685
04-03-2018, 07:57 PM

got it, for tomorrow blu LOL mine is FOTD eddie fully sharded
If you want another just say it :)

GotN
04-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Can do, but the match counts even if you bring a Trooper that is not a Sentinel. I'm running an all sentinel team and auto-replaying with Troopers and have had no issues with them not counting.

Didn’t count here, that’s why I posted it. Tried with 3 remaining NF bots. Maybe that was the problem. But remember when playing other missions with only a specific char class required, bringing in an Eddie from other class in back made it not count either.

GotN
04-03-2018, 09:27 PM
got it, for tomorrow blu LOL mine is FOTD eddie fully sharded
If you want another just say it :)

Thanks man, I’m fine with that ;)

Mariner-1212
04-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Didn’t count here, that’s why I posted it. Tried with 3 remaining NF bots. Maybe that was the problem. But remember when playing other missions with only a specific char class required, bringing in an Eddie from other class in back made it not count either.

Damn you're right, I misinterpreted the requirement. It was working towards the cosmos battles, not the Battles using Sentinel only. My bad. I put Viking in going forward.

GotN
04-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Damn you're right, I misinterpreted the requirement. It was working towards the cosmos battles, not the Battles using Sentinel only. My bad. I put Viking in going forward.

Would have made it much easier if we could put in any char. It’s again a much grinding event and if I calculated correctly not doable without refill of SoT with ironit to do all missions. So again the request to all: PLEASE SET A SENTINEL CHAR FOR CHAMP!

Liebhild
04-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Wow, a totally new event...

You play ages, to get 10 souls that will give you 3* dupes (not to frget how much ironite you have to invest).

No new content, just new OP toons, I really think, that those frauders have big money problems....

mikus666
04-04-2018, 08:41 AM
Getting a weird error with Piece of Mind Eddie. In LOL dungeons, trap disappears without getting hit and I lose 85% of health. Anyone else??

satani
04-04-2018, 09:37 AM

Can confirm. If the trooper is not a sentinel, it doesnt count.

I have set a team of sentinels and replay PVE. Some of my trooper-eddies are sentinels, so some of the fights get counted for that mission, but for LOL or Dragon fights you might have to turn off troopers.

Blade
04-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Interesting type of an event - perfect for the new auto-grind feature. Not so perfect: Why sentinel class? I assume because of the new Eddie... but Sentinel is the only class without a proper multi-hitter that does damage with both, basic and power move... or did I miss something?

MrFreeze
04-04-2018, 11:12 AM
I’m dumb. I got a ten pack of event souls. All 3*....again. My list of unobtainable drops grows. The last time one of these event souls worked for me was when mystic eddie was first released. That’s a long time.

How about a fragment event for one of these new eddies? Or would that be too generous

blade685
04-04-2018, 11:18 AM
that sort of events are bad for many players like me, i will never see that new eddie like all events of the year, and too long for poor result, a soul that give you 3* useless toon...
And i bought 11 souls only shit 3* and a shit CR dupe again...i will never buy any souls now before a change in the game i think :mad:

satani
04-04-2018, 01:06 PM
that sort of events are bad for many players like me, i will never see that new eddie like all events of the year, and too long for poor result, a soul that give you 3* useless toon...
And i bought 11 souls only shit 3* and a shit CR dupe again...i will never buy any souls now before a change in the game i think :mad:

Well, i got the Hallowed Eddie back in January (3 month later than the release) and the Monarch last Month. (that's also 3 month).
I'm a little low on characters to sacrifice (due to the last sacrifice event), but as the fragment event is before the sacrifice, i'm looking forward to getting that character at least 4 times to get me something to sacrifice.
And if i don't get him in this month, i'm pretty sure to get him in 3 months.

Yup
04-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Getting a weird error with Piece of Mind Eddie. In LOL dungeons, trap disappears without getting hit and I lose 85% of health. Anyone else??

Read up further.... seems his "Complex" ability has a bug that just drains his HP.

blade685
04-04-2018, 02:12 PM
Well, i got the Hallowed Eddie back in January (3 month later than the release) and the Monarch last Month. (that's also 3 month).
I'm a little low on characters to sacrifice (due to the last sacrifice event), but as the fragment event is before the sacrifice, i'm looking forward to getting that character at least 4 times to get me something to sacrifice.
And if i don't get him in this month, i'm pretty sure to get him in 3 months.

I didn't had any of them, with souls or sacrifice :)

all them was in Event "chance to win":

Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie, Hallowed Eddie, The Prisoner, Iron Eddie, Krampus, Edward the Great, Seventh Son, The Witch Doctor

And i didn't win any of them ...

Mizrael
04-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Same luck here...
Wasted all my saved up ironite on 10 Souls...red eyes...blue Valk(dupe ofc.)

Plus i started to rush LoL (auto battle tempts you to do that after the troopers are done), but after about 3 SoT refills i did some thinking: To win 100 LoL3s for 6 SoT you need 210 ironite and to win 50 BNWs for 8 ironite you need 150 ironite. finishing those for 360 ironite will award you with 500 fragments=2,5 souls...

So at the end of the day you are better off just buying 3 Souls for 300 ironite, get stabbed in the eye by the blue eyes and save your phones battery....where is the logic in that?!

MetalKing
04-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result. I bought the 10 soul pack and no red eyes. I guess that's why they are called insanity souls. I'm setting my sentinel to fear of the dark. But have viking and Pharoah at level 100 also.

Ironstyle
04-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

Haha, very true. I often use this quote when debating with people...

Also why I stopped buying event souls 99% of the time. The only time I buy them is when I'm close to a tier 6 sacrifice, or vortex fill and I'm trying to get at least one 4* to get me there.

Bradata
04-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Same luck here...
Wasted all my saved up ironite

So at the end of the day you are better off just buying 3 Souls for 300 ironite, get stabbed in the eye by the blue eyes and save your phones battery....where is the logic in that?!

Same here, when I did the math, I saw the same like you so I went all in but I was luckier than you.

edsel
04-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Blasted through all event challenges already thx to autopilot doing the work for me while asleep/at work nothing good from any Insanity souls. POM Eddie seems to be POS Eddie until bugs are fixed anyways-

Warlord
04-05-2018, 02:05 AM
I Got Lucky finally and pull POM Eddie from 5th soul got from the Event

Reeb99
04-05-2018, 07:30 AM
I haven't pulled a new character on the release week since Storm Eddie. With luck like that, I'm not buying any souls aside from my normal 1 G/A soul from the trooper store each week. There's literally no point.

MrFreeze
04-05-2018, 12:01 PM
I’m starting to wonder why I’m even chasing these event achievements. Auto replay makes it easier, but I know I’ll grind this thing for days just to get more possessed rockets. It all feels pretty pointless.

Since the majority of players are complaining about event souls, why not make them 4*-5* only. Get rid of the 3*s that we all see over and over and over and over. I know NF likes to be stingy, but maybe it’s time to change that philosophy.

Edit: I’ve been playing this account since a couple weeks after launch. My list of missing characters is getting bigger and bigger. With less and less of a chance to pull them as NF continues to flood the pool with more characters. I’m sure we’ll see another 4-5 added by the end of the month. I’ve pulled dupes for so long now that I’ve got nothing left to level up. I’m just leveling fodder for the daily achievement.

Patrice-1201
04-05-2018, 12:45 PM
I agree, the 3 stars should be taken off from these... Legendaries are hardly legendary these days ;-)

Liebhild
04-05-2018, 04:53 PM
As long as there enough players that use money to get souls the frauders will not change anything. Simple way to make money.

Witkacy
04-05-2018, 06:48 PM

Edit: I’ve been playing this account since a couple weeks after launch. My list of missing characters is getting bigger and bigger. With less and less of a chance to pull them as NF continues to flood the pool with more characters. I’m sure we’ll see another 4-5 added by the end of the month. I’ve pulled dupes for so long now that I’ve got nothing left to level up. I’m just leveling fodder for the daily achievement.

Freeze :)

EXACTLY this... Playing (with few breaks) since the beginning, now returning (again) just to consider that barely NOTHING has changed... Sure bunch of new Eddies been released - I guess with that speed they will run out of Eddies to pull by the end of the year LOL

On another game's forum I've said that Legacy Of The Beast is MOST time consuming and WORST rewarding game I ever played in my life so far! Now, when auto-play was ''invented'' by the devs finally it may be not so time consuming as it was before - yet still not worth to spend my time upon this far too much - as VERY poor rewarding seems vailid...
I've stopped to chase for any particular characters LONG TIME AGO... With such system while new characters been added to the pool much faster than you'd be able to say: ''Give Me Ed Till I'm Dead'', and the chances for getting any decent characters not being increased, but DECREASED in fact - all this ''collecting'' thing seems to be permanent waste of time...
Enough to be said that I haven't managed to get ANY decent Eddie of Assassin class so far, (having only ''Storm Eddie'', yet somehow can't find him decent comparing to other ones) while the chances should be greater in fact as the total number of characters was much less... I haven't succeeded so far, and hell I ain't see any way to succeed now...

New event certainly is pretty cool - auto-play gets game frozen every few rounds in various moments of the battle - so this time I could be ''save'' doing something else much more useful, I loose again on restarting the device and sure I won't be buying the refills with ironities when the game seems to be such unstable (nothing new to be honest)...

With the few new souls I've ''won'' from battles I've got all but 3* characters... (again no surprise here)...

Cheers,

W

MrFreeze
04-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Hey Witkacy, how’ve you been?

Yeah, I slowly got closer to getting everyone about a year ago, but since then, so many new characters have been added, I’m going the other way now. If nothings changed, I could play this game for five more years, and still not complete the set. Maybe they don’t want us to. That’d drive me away before it would keep me hooked though. I’m barely a daily player now with under 20 troopers.

Dropping souls is the part that’s supposed to give us the endorphin high right? Right now I dread dropping them. The last new character I pulled was months ago.

GotN
04-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Witek :D

Great to see you back!
Indeed not much has changed, at least for the better. Some new chars- like every month, most of them useless. Some new bugs, resulting from new chars. Relics destroying PvP, that was no fun to play already before, totally.
Auto replay is a good thing, but only made daily grinding easier, which is still no real fun. No new content for almost a year now.
In spite of everything, I hope you stay for a while my friend \m/

Yup
04-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Is it not kind of silly to have an LOL grind achievement when LOL dungeons are not available for play??

Blade
04-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Seems like there was kind of a "strategy" needed in that event for the first time to think about when to do which part of the grinding. :) Actually I liked that! Apart from that I would like to see the next LOL grind event starting on sunday instead of tuesday so that you can farm purple & yellow materials alongside!

scott-5496
04-06-2018, 10:12 AM
Is it not kind of silly to have an LOL grind achievement when LOL dungeons are not available for play??

I was thinking the same thing. Veru odd but not too bothered as cant be bothered completing the missions - if I can I will but not to concerned as i get nowt through the souls anyway - well I did get a dupe Samurai I suppose.

hold
04-06-2018, 11:15 AM
I’m starting to wonder why I’m even chasing these event achievements. Auto replay makes it easier, but I know I’ll grind this thing for days just to get more possessed rockets. It all feels pretty pointless.

Since the majority of players are complaining about event souls, why not make them 4*-5* only. Get rid of the 3*s that we all see over and over and over and over. I know NF likes to be stingy, but maybe it’s time to change that philosophy.

Exactly ... I know I was one of the spearheads for having the odds revealed and in a way I am glad I did and in a way I curse the knowledge. I don't spend ironite on souls anymore beause with a chance of less than 1% for PoM Eddie and even smaller chances to get what I am also missing it is completely pointless to buy souls.

At least with the auto play I can run through my troopers without having an eye on the game and without new content it got even more boring but it's wasting less of my time.

blade685
04-06-2018, 11:45 AM
all we need are 5* and some 4* 1% is ridiculous and we will not use ironit for souls to have only dupes and keep our bored pvp teams :)
I have decided to stop to buy any souls too and waiting for improvements now...

hold
04-06-2018, 11:53 AM
all we need are 5* and some 4* 1% is ridiculous and we will not use ironit for souls to have only dupes and keep our bored pvp teams :)
I have decided to stop to buy any souls too and waiting for improvements now...

The point is that the game got more pointless ...

There is not even a timeframe for new content and even hardcore collectors must loose interest with those odds ... So all that's left is basically "tap on auto play" or play endless matches against teams in PvP that have +1 billion % health ... after this week I will stop that as well. Because either you are top 100 or over 1700 points. The first seems to be too much of a grind and the second I can do with 2 matches a day ...

blade685
04-06-2018, 12:11 PM
1% is a joke for end players...
The good option is to boycott soul buying to change that

Yup
04-06-2018, 12:54 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Veru odd but not too bothered as cant be bothered completing the missions - if I can I will but not to concerned as i get nowt through the souls anyway - well I did get a dupe Samurai I suppose.

Yeah I'm not too into the event after pulling PoM either.... but I'd be pissed if the event ended in 2 days and I only had the LOL achievements left.. and it's the weekend when LOL is locked for 2 days.

Stormseye
04-06-2018, 01:02 PM
but I'd be pissed if the event ended in 2 days and I only had the LOL achievements left.. and it's the weekend when LOL is locked for 2 days.

You mean like me? 34/100 LoL is all I have left. What a poke in the eye.....

Only pulled another Val and TWO more Pharaoh Dogs with my souls.

blade685
04-06-2018, 01:04 PM
You mean like me? 34/100 LoL is all I have left. What a poke in the eye.....

Only pulled another Val and TWO more Pharaoh Dogs with my souls.

welcome to 1% shit loot system :)

kkkreg5
04-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Yeah I'm not too into the event after pulling PoM either.... but I'd be pissed if the event ended in 2 days and I only had the LOL achievements left.. and it's the weekend when LOL is locked for 2 days.

The "event" ends on the 9th. There is still opportunity to farm yellows and purples when resets hit on Saturday and Sunday.

Alvorada
04-07-2018, 03:02 AM
A pointless event to launch both a awesome feature and awesome Ed.

satani
04-07-2018, 11:48 AM
Cool event.I'm almost through (a few LOL and the gardens are missing)
From event souls i got nothing besides a few 4* dupes, BUT i got the POM Eddie from a simple rare soul.
Tested him in PVP, his damage is pretty good, good healing, and his finisher is devastating
But he's not good enough yet. (The bug, where he get's his own damage back leads to him losing very quickly. Can't tell the move, because of autoplay, but someone else here has also reported that bug). - I just found out: when he does his power move COMPLEX, where he does aoe damage and grants all allies doubled life points, his health drops to zero.

edit: edited the right name/translation of the move, that is bugged

MrFreeze
04-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Holy crap:).

After dropping all of the souls from the event missions, and a ten pack that I bought, I ended up with three 4* dupes and the rest were 3*. I decide to be “insane” in the spirit of the event, and buy another 3 pack...

I made a comment a couple days ago that I’d end up grinding all this time for more possessed rockets...I got what I asked for.

Please take the 3* out of event souls.

Mercifal
04-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Only 3* toons and 4 Souless Deamons. FOUR. SOULESS. DEAMONS. It's... Demotivating.

druid138
04-07-2018, 07:26 PM
13 Souls and no POM. But, another Nav Eddie. I go a year without getting this guy, and now he shows up 3x in about 6 weeks.

Liebhild
04-08-2018, 01:09 AM
...and they don't cheat on the odds. LMAO

NF biggest frauders in gaming industry

T-Man
04-08-2018, 01:20 AM
I got another Samurai from an event soul. Brought him off the bench last week, and 2 dupes dropped since. Weird.

Sponholz
04-08-2018, 01:22 AM
26 or 27 souls, and nothing, no PoM and only the usual same 3*s and 2x 4*s, dupes ofc.

I honestly think the odds of me getting a Shiny Pokemon on Pokemon GO are infinite superior then the odds of getting a "event" character here. (I play PkGO while I play Ingress, so its a REALLY low time expended on PkGO and still I have a better chance on Shinnies.)

The "random" code on LotB is really dubious indeed, this can be tested on sacrifice, once you get a Rare Soul out of the T1 sac, (2x 3*, little avore 300 score sac.), if you keep trowing T1 sacs right after the one you got the soul, you will get souls on sequence.

This type of Souls Events just makes me fell like I dumped my Ironites in the trash every single time. (just used my remaining Ironite and bought a 10 pack and another Soul using even the Ironite from the "Stater" deals.)

... Ed.

Liebhild
04-08-2018, 01:53 AM
I play Ingress

Green or blue?

Sponholz
04-08-2018, 03:43 AM
Green or blue?

You're my boy Blue!

... Ed.

Mizrael
04-08-2018, 07:18 AM
Yeah...joining the disappointed club. saved 900 more ironite10 souls...red eyes flash...sentinel golden son?! why is this guy even a 4*?!

23 souls from ironite+a few from the event (only left 50 BNW undone) and no event character :(

No matter that the odds were revealed, i still think that every char has it’s own % to appear and NF don’t have to reveal those odds, so there is no point in knowing any odds.

hold
04-08-2018, 08:04 AM
I got only trash out of the event souls - but I didn't buy any extra. With chances less than 1% absolutely pointless.

I was tempted as well to buy the special starter kit with CR but I won't. That would mean paying for another dupe and the ironite I don't need as I won't buy fraudster souls with it.

And again from this thread: The devs can claim the distribution is random and equal all they want - I don't buy it ... There are way too many weird coincidences - it's possible yet unlikely ...

MrFreeze
04-08-2018, 11:10 AM
I got only trash out of the event souls - but I didn't buy any extra. With chances less than 1% absolutely pointless.

I was tempted as well to buy the special starter kit with CR but I won't. That would mean paying for another dupe and the ironite I don't need as I won't buy fraudster souls with it.

And again from this thread: The devs can claim the distribution is random and equal all they want - I don't buy it ... There are way too many weird coincidences - it's possible yet unlikely ...

I’ve had bad drops for so long I can’t help but wonder if the odds were lowered along the way somewhere. This was a pull I had from about a year ago. 20 souls got me three 5* and three 4* (there’s a FotD ed you can’t see in the pic). I’ve never seen anything like this since. Sadly.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8556-Holy-Smokes!

Liebhild
04-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Blue!

Great! My scanner is also blue :-)

Saigrim
04-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Numerous in app purchases in cash, lots of Ironite, event completed, and not one f’ing thing to show for it! Went against my not buying without being rewarded first. Took a chance. Now my second Eddie event, Hallowed being the first, where I came up empty handed. Both of them being ones I wanted above all else. Congratulations NF, you put me into the ‘no more money’ mode once again. You will not see another dime until at least one of those two drops. Should of known better. So I guess I have no one to be upset with but myself. Personally I could not screw people over and have a clear conscience myself, but that’s just me. Enjoy my money.

blade685
04-09-2018, 02:52 PM
they must change that ridiculous 1% chance yes ...

Amarthir
04-09-2018, 03:08 PM
I only bought 3 souls and I got him lmao. That's RNG for you.

Stormseye
04-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Did all 10 of the event souls plus 1 more I bought and got nothing. 1 Val (dupe), 2 Pharaoh Dogs(dupes) and a slew of 3*.

Mercifal
04-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Welp, I decided to spend my last 100 on a souls with tiny hope of getting anything after 15+ souls with nothing and welp. red eyes? Check. 5*? Check. Eddie? Check. PoM? Uncheck. Got Cyborg instead. (can't complaing though). Gonna try to get one more soul with hope of PoM this time. :p

Ironstyle
04-09-2018, 05:04 PM
I managed to get super lucky. I hoarded all my event souls (with the exception of 2) and cashed them in together. Got one 4* dupe, a bunch of 3* dupes and a PoM! It's been a while since I got a new eddie, so I'm pretty stoked about this.

Ogami
04-09-2018, 09:36 PM
No PoM Eddie but I got a Gunner Dog, which is kind of nice. Can actually auto-farm BNW 9-10 now with Nav/GD/GPD/Clar.

Leviathan
04-09-2018, 09:58 PM
Hello Troopers! We ran into some server issues this afternoon, and put up our maintenance window while we worked on a solution. The game is now open for play once again!

In light of this, we have extended the Beckoning Nightmares event by 1 hour (it now ends at 6pm PT).

As a thank you for your patience, please tap this link from your device to claim a gift of 150 Ironite: https://tinyurl.com/ya8a7r4y

**Please note: You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

XU53P-2Y2UG-4QMNJ

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

druid138
04-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the Ironite! However, I'm still unable to get into the game.

Update: I just got in.

slauki
04-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Hello Troopers! We ran into some server issues this afternoon, and put up our maintenance window while we worked on a solution. The game is now open for play once again!

In light of this, we have extended the Beckoning Nightmares event by 1 hour (it now ends at 6pm PT).

As a thank you for your patience, please tap this link from your device to claim a gift of 150 Ironite: https://tinyurl.com/ya8a7r4y

**Please note: You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

XU53P-2Y2UG-4QMNJ

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

guys the game is unplayable and i still need some missions from BNW. thanks for the ironite, but you should extend the event for one day and not for one hour if you don't wanna get spammed with support tickets. you should have enough to do with the arena mess, so i would prevent more work ;)

Sparton_LOTB
04-09-2018, 10:28 PM
guys the game is unplayable and i still need some missions from BNW. thanks for the ironite, but you should extend the event for one day and not for one hour if you don't wanna get spammed with support tickets.

This unscheduled maintenance does appear to have surfaced a bug where some people are seeing a maintenance popup even after the maintenance period is over. Unfortunately, all I can recommend is just keep trying to get through until you're in.

Askora
04-09-2018, 10:30 PM
I was on. Win the final battle on my pvp list and endless APMA3 error. Any word on the pvp points issue?

At least awarded the SoW when I logged back in after force close.

natasar
04-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Cannot complete a cosmos battle right now. Now three times in a row error messages when the loot box shall appear and game quits. SoT gone, no rewards or XP. Very annoying.

kkkreg5
04-10-2018, 12:07 AM
21 Insanity souls. No PoM Eddie. Did collect Iron Eddie along with 2 4* dupes. The rest were 3* crap. Spent 210 ironite for event missions and 900 for 10 pack. I'm okay with it. The odds still don't seem to be accurate though.

Yup
04-10-2018, 01:32 AM

As a thank you for your patience, please tap this link from your device to claim a gift of 150 Ironite

Thank you!

blade685
04-10-2018, 04:30 PM
nothing here like all 2018....