PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU for the Roaring Wave changes...

Ogami
04-03-2018, 09:32 PM
...my Nav Eddie's wild overuse of it when set to "Auto" was becoming incredibly annoying. Now he's the efficient farmer he was before the previous patch. Thanks again!

Patrice-1201
04-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Yes thanks for that one ;-)

Sidney
04-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Can not thank you enough for this change!!! So happy to have him back again!!

Thanks again Devs!!!

slauki
04-04-2018, 12:12 PM
yeah i agree. but funny, so you have to break things first an fix it back to make everyone happy :D :D :D

Sidney
04-04-2018, 02:40 PM
I wish we could change him to a Sentinel for this weeks event... Would make farming all those missions so much faster... :D At any rate, I'm just so happy to have him back!!

Yup
04-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Yes.. thanks for listening.. although I'm finding the new Eddies are pretty good at farming as well.. Iron Eddie and PoM Eddie give Navigator a run for his money where farming is concerned.

Sidney
04-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Yes.. thanks for listening.. although I'm finding the new Eddies are pretty good at farming as well.. Iron Eddie and PoM Eddie give Navigator a run for his money where farming is concerned.

Don't have PoM yet, but I'll have to check out Iron Eddie. I have him leveled up but no shards applied yet. I'll give him a try and see how he compares to my Navi... :D

JJJ428
04-04-2018, 03:01 PM
If you need a sentinel Eddie, fotd Eddie farms fairly well

Yup
04-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Don't have PoM yet, but I'll have to check out Iron Eddie. I have him leveled up but no shards applied yet. I'll give him a try and see how he compares to my Navi... :D

PoM is a bit better simply due to more multi-target attacks (his fury kicks ass). But IE, sharded, does a good job on most Cosmos and LOL levels.. still a tad weak for BNW. Especially since the Dragon King doesn't really retain negative buffs, which is IE's strength.

Ironstyle
04-04-2018, 03:56 PM

Agreed. My fotd farms better than my tailgunner. Both are fully sharded.

scott-5496
04-04-2018, 04:25 PM

I agree. Been using FOTD Ed for a few weeks now and coupled with Blue Rescuer and either Wickerman or AG he is a beast on most levels - not had any issues with using that team for farming at all. I used him, AG and another AOE sentinel for the event stuff and worked great on Powerslave and AMOLAD.

Sidney
04-04-2018, 04:31 PM

FOTD is who I've been using for the farming... I've got all the Sentinel rounds complete for GoD and have moved onto the LoL rounds. I miss my Assassin COTD and Prisoner in LoL... the ghosting at the end just adds more time to the auto-farm. At least I can set it and forget it for the time being and do work at my job that actually pays money... :D I'm sure they appreciate that... lol

Yup
04-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Good thing.. if you pull PoM.. he'll remove Ghost :)

...... They just need to fix that "drain all his HP if using the Complex ability" bug.. and he'll be a fantastic PvP Eddie.

Ogami
04-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Arg I've had zero luck with pulling a POM Eddie. Seems like a great toon.