PDA

View Full Version : Autoplay suggestions

Cefiar
04-08-2018, 07:06 AM
I posted these (along with some other stuff) in another thread, but thought I'd post them here so they don't get lost!

On the ending screen (the 'Tap to end Autoplay" countdown) you currently only show how many SoT you have (x/y).

Pls consider adding to that screen:
- SoT cost per turn (x) - Good if you forgot!
- Gold (x)
- Ironite (x)
- Trooper points (x)
- Troopers left (x/y) - if using them
- Talismans (x/y)

This way if you notice you've hit some value of these you want, (eg: 5000 Trooper points, 625 Ironite, etc) you can abort autoplay and go act on it.

Trooper Autoplay: As it was released with an event that required a specific type of char to complete many events (Sentinel), the thing that I've found most annoying is that I can't limit the Trooper Autoplay to just using specific classes of Troopers (eg: Sentinel). Maybe an advanced box on the Trooper autoplay that gives you some control over the Troopers to use (either select them, or just tick-boxes for each class perhaps)?

natasar
04-09-2018, 02:32 PM
As an additional thought: A thing that I would appreciate very much, would be some sort of "reward summary screen" at the end of an autoplay run with a summary of the loot you earned through that run. So, if you did an autoplay run without "babysitting", you won't have to go through your inventory anymore just to check whether you earned certain talismans, shards or other stuff.

And - as was already mentioned in another thread (by Askora, if I remember correctly) - an auto-sell option for talismans (especially when auto-farming cosmos levels) would be very helpful as well. Or adding a sell option to the suggested summary screen. (Edit: btw, there needs to be a sell option to the Satellite 15 reward screen).

dragonmat89
04-10-2018, 08:08 AM
One thing I would find useful as an addition is an 'Auto-Next' feature for skull quest levels...

Yup
04-10-2018, 09:34 AM
At most there's 4 SQ to run at a time.. that's too much to run them manually? Isn't that being a bit TOO lazy?

dragonmat89
04-10-2018, 12:33 PM
I said useful, not necessary =P And there's up to 8 depending on when I get chance to play around reset times.

kkkreg5
04-11-2018, 01:46 AM
As an additional thought: A thing that I would appreciate very much, would be some sort of "reward summary screen" at the end of an autoplay run with a summary of the loot you earned through that run. So, if you did an autoplay run without "babysitting", you won't have to go through your inventory anymore just to check whether you earned certain talismans, shards or other stuff.

And - as was already mentioned in another thread (by Askora, if I remember correctly) - an auto-sell option for talismans (especially when auto-farming cosmos levels) would be very helpful as well. Or adding a sell option to the suggested summary screen. (Edit: btw, there needs to be a sell option to the Satellite 15 reward screen).

I thought the same. A rewards summary screen after an auto-play session would be nice. Being able to sell from that would screen would be even nicer. Ditto on Satellite 15 as well.

Dank Brew
04-11-2018, 06:20 PM
I've been MIA for a while. Needed a break. To come back to auto replay is fantastic. I don't see any reason to add more to it. It works fine. Don't fix whats not broken.