PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Warrior Allied Soldier

Sparton_LOTB
04-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until April 12th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Soldier Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Warrior Allied Soldier!

The Warrior Allied Soldier joins the cast as a new 4★ Warrior in Legacy of the Beast. He automatically gets Increased MAX HP and Attack Up at the start of battle, and can grant Lifesteal to his team and inflict Heal Block on all enemies. He can also use his power skill to grant MR Up to all allies and revive a single ally with full HP, or revive all allies with full HP if he has Lifesteal!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Soldier Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up an Allied Soldier:

Get a FREE 10 Soldier Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Warrior Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Allied Soldier!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Allied Soldier, including Power Talismans and the debut Necropolis Talismans!

Necropolis Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce enemy Max HP by 15% on all basic attacks! This adds up with every subsequent Necropolis-powered basic attack, up to a maximum reduction of 70%!

Power Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Power Shield, which reduces all damage taken and grants 1 Power for every hit that character takes!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Soldier Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Kurzgesagt
04-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Incredible news!

This new soldier seems to be absurd, and the new talismans are interesting.

But I'm not finding the correspondents items in the store. New bug?

Metalreaper13
04-10-2018, 12:24 AM
When it comes to these sorts events, which floor do you all prefer to grind? Do you run lowest levels for quicker grinding and more runs before needing a refill, or do you run the higher level floors for the possibility of better drops? Somewhere in the middle? Where’s your sweet spot. I’m curious to see how others like to run these. When it comes to events like the most recent, doing X amount of whatever, I ran the lowest because it didn’t benefit me to run higher sands of time runs

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 12:24 AM
I like that soldier, sounds awesome.

For once, I'm running by a talisman set that I'm pretty upset I won't be able to get. I've been looking forward to seeing the Necropolis Talismans and being in the shop for $9.99 kind of sucks since I don't have any spare cash this week. Well since talismans have a history of occasionally popping back up in other events I suppose I'll wait till then.

Sponholz
04-10-2018, 12:31 AM
I like that soldier, sounds awesome.

For once, I'm running by a talisman set that I'm pretty upset I won't be able to get. I've been looking forward to seeing the Necropolis Talismans and being in the shop for $9.99 kind of sucks since I don't have any spare cash this week. Well since talismans have a history of occasionally popping back up in other events I suppose I'll wait till then.

I also find 9.99 a little bit overpriced to be honest, I just bought both starter packs, those were nice deals, this are just a little bit expensive.

And, if they work as Assassin Corrupt Rescuer life "debuff" works, they are really good, maybe game changing talis that are only available trough real money purchase, I don't think I need to say what this looks like. A pattern is indeed forming...

... Ed.

JJJ428
04-10-2018, 01:05 AM
Might be presumptuous but I would say they might be released in this months arena event as tier awards. Also both sad and happy they are not going to work as first reported. When I read the initial notes it said it decreases every hit, glad they changed it to every attack or it could have gotten really nasty really fast.

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 01:12 AM
I still like the idea of them. They bring balance to those super high health teams out there.

As long as there's a way to counter that as well. There's always gotta be a yin yang thing in this game for balance. Maybe the increases health thing can negate the decreases health thing. Can someone confirm that?

Liebhild
04-10-2018, 01:17 AM
Lilith Soul Fragments drop rates are a big joke.

Sponholz
04-10-2018, 01:26 AM
I still like the idea of them. They bring balance to those super high health teams out there.

As long as there's a way to counter that as well. There's always gotta be a yin yang thing in this game for balance. Maybe the increases health thing can negate the decreases health thing. Can someone confirm that?

Plz, don't get me wrong, they are a nice set of talismans, I'm just sad that they are locked behind purchase only.

Also, plz note that I am not against they selling talismans, but I will always be worried that this game turn its direction towards powerful items locked behind payment. Making everyone that don't spend money to buy said items fall behind.

And... enought with the soon™ we will have other ways to get anything on this game, we all should've know by now that "there is no soon™" we just have to choose: the red pill or the blue pill.

... Ed.

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Plz, don't get me wrong, they are a nice set of talismans, I'm just sad that they are locked behind purchase only.

Also, plz note that I am not against they selling talismans, but I will always be worried that this game turn its direction towards powerful items locked behind payment. Making everyone that don't spend money to buy said items fall behind.

And... enought with the soon™ we will have other ways to get anything on this game, we all should've know by now that "there is no soon™" we just have to choose: the red pill or the blue pill.

... Ed.

I wasn't actually directing the comment at you, it was more like adding to the last part of JJJ's comment.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it when they lock good items behind the paywall, but as far as I know they've always had a free way of getting them some time after the initial release.

Maybe they'll be in the Gauntlet. You know, that mythical game mode spoken in legends that will be the rainstorm in the desert we've all been dying in lol.

Yup
04-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Fragment events are so much easier with auto-replay... sooooooo much easier...

I just wonder if this Warrior Soldier is going to give all the other soldiers inferiority complexes... I mean.. there's a marked power increase here.

Stormseye
04-10-2018, 02:08 AM
Just happened to have some extra cash this week. Picked up a couple of the packs and the Talisman set. Equiped to my Red Lilith and backing up wih ACR..its quite nasty. Visions Eddie might need to be replaced now wih some sort of healer/reviver eddie. Immunity is still King in PVP but being able to swat your opponents max hp by 20% every round is pretty nasty. Expect another meta shift soon! Soon as Allied Warriors start appearing the relic disparity will be interesting to watch.

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 02:48 AM
I set the man as my champ temporarily. I can see him hitting pretty hard and with the right setup he could be a great farmer.

90mphyorker
04-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Fragment events are so much easier with auto-replay... sooooooo much easier...

I just wonder if this Warrior Soldier is going to give all the other soldiers inferiority complexes... I mean.. there's a marked power increase here.

Yes. Best feature of the game now. Flew through all 50 Troopers in an hour or so. Will be able to grind LoL constantly if I choose to spend my Ironite. Brillisnt feature for this event.

Bit disappointed from 50 runs of LoL X I only got 70 Lilith Frags but ah well. They aren’t designed to be easily got in 1 event.

Yup
04-10-2018, 04:44 AM
Best part it you can load SOT with a couple refills ahead of time, then let auto-replay run for quite a while.

The W Soldier seems a tad weak in terms of hitting if you ask me, but he is just a soldier.. weak with good power moves though. Seems to deal roughly 3-4k damage with its 6 hits - 2 skill shards applied, and 3 5star lvl 50 Necropolis talismans and 3 4star lvl 4o green overwhelming - running W LOL lvl X. A couple more skill shards may bring that up to 5-6k damage, but that's not a whole lot, still around the standard 6k cap... I do believe it's the ONLY warrior class toon with revive capabilities though.

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 04:53 AM
I have mine with burn and hunter Talismans for when Navigator Eddie uses Roaring Wave. Bye bye opposition lol.

Yup
04-10-2018, 05:44 AM
Will have to try that :) I haven't really explored him much.. letting auto-replay grind away.. hoping more to get those last 2 Liliths I need. I imagine Necropolis talismans on W Lilith is where the juicy spot is for them :)

hold
04-10-2018, 07:34 AM
[QUOTE=Sparton_LOTB;70583] All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

3x chance of ...? ... otherwise it's just a pointless number ...

-----------------------------------------------

Update: and 3 runs Level VII plus 4 run Level X gave me 2 Rare Souls ...

290 Red Soldier fragments and 80 Lilith fragments

------------------------------------------

The nasty talismans cost 10,99 Euro on Android (get f...) ...

On the positive side: Auto play really is a blessing and works good ... but it's also nasty as you are tempted to burn through ironite like nothing - but that's fine - everybody has it in their own hands

P.S: Red Soldier has a bigger gun compared to green or blue :)

P.P.S: LoL also shrinks your Max HP now? Or did I miss that one in an earlier update?

satani
04-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Were the Necro-Talismans available before?
I fought against a team yesterday and one of their characters did that to me. (all i remember is, he had a gunner lilith) he hit so heavy, my blue lilith and assassin valkyre vere instant gone and all i saw, that my green lilith and PoM-Eddie had a greyed-out part of their live, which is the effect of that talisman, or do other characters have that effect?

To the event: it's always good to see fragment events, especially as i'm 450/500 lilith frags on one device.
The drop rates seem a bit low, but i'll get my red soldier. He seems fine.

MrFreeze
04-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Hmmm. After around 240 SoT, I’ve got around 80 warrior, and only 15 Lilith frags. I’m trying to remain positive, but it’s starting to feel like my account is jinxed. Guess I’ll just auto it as much as I can. Only 325 frags to finally get a Lilith... I hope they didn’t lower the rates since last time.

Iced_Earth
04-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Which Level do you farm for most effectievness?

Sick
04-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Which Level do you farm for most effectievness?

Usually higher levels give you better rewards.

Sick
04-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Were the Necro-Talismans available before?
I fought against a team yesterday and one of their characters did that to me. (all i remember is, he had a gunner lilith) he hit so heavy, my blue lilith and assassin valkyre vere instant gone and all i saw, that my green lilith and PoM-Eddie had a greyed-out part of their live, which is the effect of that talisman, or do other characters have that effect?

I guess the team you fought also had an Assassin CR. She is doing that with her base move now.

slauki
04-10-2018, 12:58 PM
awesome the game freezes are back...playing on auto 2nd time in the row my sol did an attack and nothing hapends after that. they watch each other very peacefully...

sorry guys i'm playing for a while now, and i cannot remember a worse state of the game...everything is messed up after two years...i hate to complain that much, but well it's the truth unfortunatly...

slauki
04-10-2018, 01:30 PM
and the necropolis talisman are a pay to win approach . red lilith wasn't strong enough before now she can even reduce my health up to 70% (if i buy the talismans) and nothing i can do against it? do you really think this is a that good of an idea? i'm sure this is not from a players perspective, but seems the monetary reasons are more important. won't follow any pay to win path, i hope others won't too.

edit: game freezes at the draw, had to forceclose, but didn't caunt as loss i belive...WTH is going on here:

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 02:04 PM
and the necropolis talisman are a pay to win approach . red lilith wasn't strong enough before now she can even reduce my health up to 70% (if i buy the talismans) and nothing i can do against it? do you really think this is a that good of an idea? i'm sure this is not from a players perspective, but seems the monetary reasons are more important. won't follow any pay to win path, i hope others won't too.

You know that this isn't the first time they've done this right? They always market a brand new talisman set by talking about it in patch notes, first releasing it as an in app purchase, and then later they show up in an event for you to grind. The only advantage of buying them now is that you have them before the other guys for a little while and coming from a non competitive player I'm happy to just wait till the free ones come out.

hold
04-10-2018, 02:17 PM

edit: game freezes at the draw, had to forceclose, but didn't caunt as loss i belive...WTH is going on here:

2nd PVTE-something within an hour ... but Cash grabs and new meta are way more important than bugfixing ... how long are those LoL crashes in the game now? Right! Since the introduction of LoL!

Well I got the Soldier - will not do a silly grind for a Lilith with those drops - not wasting anymore extra ressources ... pointless ...

Askora
04-10-2018, 02:24 PM

I have to agree about the pay to win. New effect that has 0 counters to it. Talismans that have 0 counters and only available for purchase. Guess now we have to wait for the super sparkle rainbow cleanse that removes the effect. Or as was also suggested by Yup I believe, put it down and walk away. The more the chance to win becomes simple RNG or money spent, the worse the game gets.

Sponholz
04-10-2018, 02:34 PM
You know that this isn't the first time they've done this right? They always market a brand new talisman set by talking about it in patch notes, first releasing it as an in app purchase, and then later they show up in an event for you to grind. The only advantage of buying them now is that you have them before the other guys for a little while and coming from a non competitive player I'm happy to just wait till the free ones come out.

We all know this isn't the first time, but now they are more aggressive on the P2W path, Relics, and now the only thing that counter Relics is this Talismans, that's a bubblegum / band-aid way of "fix" that what was intentionally broken.

I don't remember seeing such powerful Talismans being sold only trough real money purchase. And besides, we are having a LOT of new talismans up on the store with every new patch from the past months, and WHERE THE HELL is the OTHER WAY TO GET THEN?

Soon™ ??? LOL plz...

Iron Maiden and Community are still holding up my desire to play the game, but the recent path that NF is taking... may changes things for a lot of players. P2W is bad, no matter how much anyone try and defend then, Star Wars Battlefront II prove this point as a AAA Title with a gigantic franchise behind the game.

... Ed.

slauki
04-10-2018, 02:36 PM

yeah that's true, but it's not that bad if they sell carriage rider eddie or some mediocre talismans...but game changing talismans shouldn't be available for P2W players only, if you try to be a F2P game as it was stated some time ago... all in all i cannot name one recent game related change (aside autoplay) which was good (relics/liliths/health decrease without an appropriate counter/nekropolis talismans for sell, not to mention the recent instability at every area of the game).

although good old nekro (for those who remember) would be proud if he would see that he got his own necropolis taliusmans now: :p

Blade
04-10-2018, 02:36 PM
It is great to read that some of the players are also aware of what is happening right now and do not buy those talisman sets! Do you remember the time before BNW opened? Explosive Talis were the ones you needed that time and I bought one set. One week later BNW opened and there you can farm those Talis. I was angry about the money I spent not knowing that they will be available one week later. Since then I did not buy any Talisman for real cash and I think I did not buy anything at all until the smalles hero pack recently as a donation. And I hope that many others do the same. But there will always be players, that have maxed everything just 1 hour after a character event+new Talisman release started. I saw this during the last arena event and thought how they made that many victories that fast...they didn't, they just bought the pack (45€ or something like that?. I really did not think of that option, but it seems like some guys always need to have/buy the new stuff as quick as possible. Where is the challenge? Recently I thought about the powershield-Talis, as I am still sitting on the 2 I got during the respective arena event (297 wins, grrr)...and what happens? They sell them in the shop! Do I buy it? NO! Why? Experience and frustration about the lack of information about future plans for the game! I am not a fan of pay 2 win. The good thing is, normally they don't sell really good stuff for money. I have seen freeze sets in the shops :D But back to the story about the explosives... do you know what that might mean right now? Some new game mode will be available "soon", as "soon" as enough desperate players have thrown enough money in! There you will be able to farm these new Talismans. So please for all the rich bags and desperate kids: BUY BUY BUY, buy everything in the shop! It is super important! We need you to buy more servers, more employees, more characters and Talismans! /rant I am getting old

Yup
04-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Cheese and rice... grind away to get a Lilith soul.. get a stinking 4th Gunner.. damn it. All I seem to pull are gunners....

The Educated fool
04-10-2018, 04:15 PM
LOL--"Soon"... that's always a funny word to hear related to this game. :cool:

The new talis are definitely game changing, and definitely a movement towards pay-to-win... but that does seem to be the way the wind is now blowing 'round these parts...

MrFreeze
04-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Well I was hoping to use auto replay to run this event during work today. Having some issues with errors. Now I can’t even get the game to open. I’m not surprised at all.

Edit: now I’m getting a message that the server is unavailable. Stop spilling koolaid on the server. No food or beverages allowed in there.

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Everyone is entitled to there opinions of course, the last couple steps they took have been pretty game changing to say the least and the highest benefactors are those who are already on top or have a flexible wallet. But whether or not you're happy about the way things are and even if we're all pretty antsy about the Gauntlet being released (it really needs to get here before people start leaving) it WILL be released eventually and I wouldn't be surprised if all the new talismans that have recently been released will be farmable there. And we do know that iron coins will be farmable there as well so just because things seem like they're going in a negative direction at the moment doesn't mean that they will stay in a negative light.

Now if they released Gauntlet behind an ironite purchase or something like that, THEN I will forsake my words and join the hate party.

The Educated fool
04-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Well I was hoping to use auto replay to run this event during work today. Having some issues with errors. Now I can’t even get the game to open. I’m not surprised at all.

Yep, same here... server's down, it seems...

Liebhild
04-10-2018, 04:27 PM

Stormseye
04-10-2018, 04:34 PM

Edit: now I’m getting a message that the server is unavailable. Stop spilling koolaid on the server. No food or beverages allowed in there.

Getting same. Did IPhone update and now cant login. Keeps saying different errors. Login errors, Server Errors, Restart app errors.

blade685
04-10-2018, 04:35 PM
yes down again...we lose many times

GotN
04-10-2018, 04:36 PM
Yep, same here... server's down, it seems...

Same problem here, but now server is back on.

blade685
04-10-2018, 05:52 PM
drop rate is ok for the soldier ( 600) but for lilith it is ridiculously low one day of non stop auto lol and only 200 fragments....
And always 5 and some times 10 never see more
i will have my first lilith if i do LOL 2 or 3 days non stop with all my ironit and all in 2025? lol

edsel
04-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Ran LOL X auto overnight and all day 2day minus a few hours for the server farts (FIX THIS SHIT ALREADY) for 1080 soldier and 295 Lilith. Bring out the 50 drop Lilith frags already, I had 3 last event.

blade685
04-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Ran LOL X auto overnight and all day 2day minus a few hours for the server farts (FIX THIS SHIT ALREADY) for 1080 soldier and 295 Lilith. Bring out the 50 drop Lilith frags already, I had 3 last event.

+1000.......

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Yeah I can happily agree that the fact that it isn't even in beta yet is pretty upsetting but I always have hope that the next update will have news for us. Or the one after that. Or the one after that.

Haven't been paying attention to see if I had any 50 drops, but I'm 2 soldier souls in and about halfway to the Lilith soul. Seems accurate to me. You earn about half the Lilith frags as Soldier frags, it was like that for the past event and it is for this one too.

Yup
04-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Ran it pretty steady since the start.. few hours off for sleep.. but...

1255 Soldier frags, and 500 Lilith frags (another freakin Gunner Lilith!!! The soul did give me the last 100 FC I needed to buy a different Lilith... and sacrifice event is coming....)

Is everyone pulling gunner after gunner after gunner????
I've had 8 Lilith souls since she was introduced.... other than the 1 I just purchased for FC.... 4 Gunners... 2 Assassin... 2 Magus... I mean.... come on!

Amarthir
04-10-2018, 06:22 PM

1255 Soldier frags, and 500 Lilith frags (another freakin Gunner Lilith!!! The soul did give me the last 100 FC I needed to buy a different Lilith... and sacrifice event is coming....)

I've had 8 Lilith souls since she was introduced.... other than the 1 I just purchased for FC.... 4 Gunners... 2 Assassin... 2 Magus... I mean.... come on!

I've only had 2. Sentinel and Magus. This event will be 3 and then I'll be able to get the fourth with Frontier Coins.

I'm looking forward to the sacrifice event. I've banked away a bunch of 4 and 5* dupes for a ring fill and a couple big ol sacs. Hopefully it'll be a GOOD sacrifice event

blade685
04-10-2018, 06:22 PM
test1:
100 sands of time = 3 or 4 coloured 3* shard, 15 lilith..., 45 soldier

blade685
04-10-2018, 06:23 PM

i have 0 and you 8 lol :)

Yup
04-10-2018, 06:26 PM
i have 0 and you 8 lol :)

Well I farmed the last frag event pretty heavy for 2 (Magus/Assassin)... and then so far pulled one during this event (Gunner). I did get 5 during the original event.. (3 Gunner, 1 Assassin, and 1 Magus). I do often refill SOT during frag events though.

Finally bought Warrior with Frontier Coins.. looks Like I may need another 700 FC to get the Sentinel one.

Yup
04-10-2018, 06:33 PM
In the bright side(?) I have gotten 500 regular souls from farming so far. Just really hope I can pull a Sentinel Chopper with those :)

blade685
04-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Well I farmed the last frag event pretty heavy for 2 (Magus/Assassin)... and then so far pulled one during this event (Gunner). I did get 5 during the original event.. (3 Gunner, 1 Assassin, and 1 Magus). I do often refill SOT during frag events though.

Finally bought Warrior with Frontier Coins.. looks Like I may need another 700 FC to get the Sentinel one.

your account is bugged you loot everything ^^
Server error, no reward again lol

Yup
04-10-2018, 06:50 PM
No :) I merely don't hold onto all the duplicates you do. I learned a while ago.. better to fill the vortex than to keep duplicates of everything. The last 2 Eddies I got (multiple times) from Vortex fills and high level sacrifices - I'm sitting on 3 PoM Eddies now.. and already sacrificed at least 1 other. I mean my god man.. you have like 100 more characters than I do all dupes :).

Stormseye
04-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Farmed about 360 sands in LoL VII. Gotten about 255 Warrior and only about 35 Lilith frag. Still haven't earned on in event. Can tell you how many x50 Warrior I got cause I set the sand and went to sleep. When I woke I had about 255.

Hoping to actually get a Gunner Yup... LOL

blade685
04-10-2018, 07:43 PM
No :) I merely don't hold onto all the duplicates you do. I learned a while ago.. better to fill the vortex than to keep duplicates of everything. The last 2 Eddies I got (multiple times) from Vortex fills and high level sacrifices - I'm sitting on 3 PoM Eddies now.. and already sacrificed at least 1 other. I mean my god man.. you have like 100 more characters than I do all dupes :).

i sacrificed many too but dupes ^^

GotN
04-10-2018, 08:23 PM
I just noticed that the red soldier gives far more essence on sacrifice than other 4* warrior chars. Soldier Level 1 gives 3.600 essence while any other Level 80 warrior char gives just 2.400 essence.

Edit: Level 80 gives 4.800 essence, so that’s double the volume. Maybe he’s just good for sacrifice fodder :P

Sparton_LOTB
04-10-2018, 09:04 PM
This is the event thread for the Allied Soldier, guys, not a general discussion thread. Keep it on topic, please.

Sponholz
04-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Wow got my reply removed... guess a little fun is also forbidden, that reply wasn't offensive in any manner.

Just...

Wow...

BTW: Soldier looks like a nice and fun unit to play with (this reply is now on-topic).

... Ed.

slauki
04-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Wow got my reply removed... guess a little fun is also forbidden, that reply wasn't offensive in any manner.

Just...

Wow...

BTW: Soldier looks like a nice and fun unit to play with (this reply is now on-topic).

... Ed.

yeah things are too serious to make fun of, this is always a bad sign ;)

and yeah the soldier seems okay, looks like britney in the red dress that was censored away but his +hp could be a good counter to the ridicolous -hp from (PTW)necropolis and ACR. heal block is nasty too, caused a draw today for me...

Sponholz
04-10-2018, 10:13 PM
@Sparton_LOTB no offense taken btw, I still like you!!! :rolleyes:

... Ed.

MrFreeze
04-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Wow. The koolaid seemed to help for me. Drops have been much better tonight. I’m well on my way to that Lilith soul finally. I’m afraid to log out. I don’t want to lose this luck.

Yup
04-11-2018, 03:52 AM
240 SOT on LOL Magus Level X... 10 Lilith frags, 190 W Soldier frags.... seems REALLY low on my end. Much worse than the W LOL.

Amarthir
04-11-2018, 04:25 AM
I haven't counted since the reset but I'm at 335 Lilith fragments I believe.

The soldiers having more essence is crazy, if this becomes the norm I'm gonna be real happy.

90mphyorker
04-11-2018, 04:29 AM
I’m over 1000 SoT spent and I’ve got 250 Lilith Fragments. Thought I’d have got more but I haven’t. That’s life. Not sure if I want to spend the Irobite required to get the remaining frag. Know I won’t get them without spending Ironite.

Yup
04-11-2018, 04:37 AM
So for comparison....

240 SOT on LOL Magus Level X... 10 Lilith frags, 190 W Soldier frags (8SOT and roughly 1 minute per run)

240 SOT on LOL Magus Level VII... 60 Lilith frags, 70 W Soldier frags (7SOT and roughly 18 seconds per run)

What that means in terms of "higher levels have better drop rates" I'll leave for you to decide. Clearly I got better Lilith frag drops from the lower level.

PoM Eddie (full power) can clear either level by himself if the Complex bug were fixed. I have 1 loss on level X due to the bug. (I did use Revive to send the trooper badge rather than lose it)

(Really LOVE PoM Eddie.. just wish the bugs were fixed)

MoonShadow
04-11-2018, 06:06 AM
After some intense farming yesterday, I've finally managed to gather the remaining frags needed for my first Lilith (~150). Opened the soul and got the Green one, my least wanted... but I was expecting that. Looking forward for the next one, but I don't think I'll do it at this event, although the drop rates are so and so, as I've got a 50 frag drop.

The Warrior Allied Soldier seems pretty decent, might even perform better after I'm gonna get used playing with him, now I'm still losing some matches with him on board.

Yup
04-11-2018, 07:04 AM
The soldiers having more essence is crazy, if this becomes the norm I'm gonna be real happy.

Aren't all the other soldiers 3 stars?? That would be why the Warrior has more essence, being a natural 4 star.

MoonShadow
04-11-2018, 07:09 AM
Arrrgh, it is my (bad) luck in attacking only the wrong teams or the Arena is now flooded with those Necropolis talismans?!? 4 out of the 6 teams I've met, had those equipped on a char.... :(

Mizrael
04-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Aren't all the other soldiers 3 stars?? That would be why the Warrior has more essence, being a natural 4 star.

The catch is: A natural 4*/LVL1 Warrior character gives 1800 essence and the soldier gives 3600...

GotN
04-11-2018, 07:48 AM

You’re right, the other soldiers are natural 3*, but ofc I only compared him with other natural 4*s.

GotN
04-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Was really lucky getting one 50 fragment for soldier and another for Lilith yesterday. Today with another 50 fragment for Lilith being able to get a Lilith soul (505 fragments). Only had one Lilith so far from last event, so 80 % chance to get a new one. And guess what: I got a sh.. fu.... dupe!!! This is totally demotivating! I’m going for a break now...

Patrice-1201
04-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Was really lucky getting one 50 fragment for soldier and another for Lilith yesterday. Today with another 50 fragment for Lilith being able to get a Lilith soul (505 fragments). Only had one Lilith so far from last event, so 80 % chance to get a new one. And guess what: I got a sh.. fu.... dupe!!! This is totally demotivating! I’m going for a break now...

I feel you, this is why I think 700 Frontier coins is too steep as well...

Yup
04-11-2018, 09:23 AM
I feel you, this is why I think 700 Frontier coins is too steep as well...

Yeah after pulling my 4th Gunner .. It would be nice to have it reasonably priced like the Eternals, even 500 FC would be okay... 700 is steep considering how you get FC to begin with.

scott-5496
04-11-2018, 10:05 AM
I am not sure if I have any better news. I did not take detailed notes on what I spent as just auto LoL X over last few days. I spent no ironite on soul packs so I had a lot saved up (and still do) so I stoked the SoT fire with lots of ironite - I think I have spent around 900-1000 ironite (so equivalent to a 10 pack of event souls). From this I have 7 soldiers (no idea if I got 50 drops or not as just auto played the levels with or without troopers - no defeats - two MACLOs over the few days play) and I just got my first Lilith - of course it was a green dupe but hey ho that is the RNG again. But to be honest for me that is great and I am happy - loads to sac at the sac event and I am getting a sure fire route to getting a toon and building up sac toons too. So for me it's win win - doing all my troopers, gaining lots of upgrade stuff IN LOL X and getting the toons too.

I am going to keep going with the spend as I still have 3k plus of it and now I am just trying to stick to do not buy event souls as I never get anything from them that I want (the odd decent dupe to sac but never much new that I want).

All in all I like these events and auto just makes it so easy to burn through troopers and SoT to get where you want to go.

Sick
04-11-2018, 12:28 PM
It is pretty similar over here. I spent about 900 Ironite and received 6 soldiers and one Lilith (still had 120 frags from the last event). So no reason to complain. The soldiers seem to be pretty good for PVP, PVE and sacrifice. RNG is turning me mad again lately. Now I have four Liliths - 2 red and 2 purple. The last days dropped a lot of rare souls directly from LOL and from sacrificing all the souls I got as rewards. Unfortunately I saw no red eyes at all.

At least I am able now to set up two different red Liliths, one for my attack team and one for the defense.

90mphyorker
04-12-2018, 05:18 AM
Well I’ve got up to 455 Liliths Frags now. 2 SoT refills left and then whatever Ironite I decide to spend on refils in the morning. Hopefully I can get the remaining 45 with the free refills I have left. Worried about spending more Ironite as the arena event is still to come. Already spent lots of Ironite and bought those 3 Skill Shards more for the 250 Ironite it came with. That’ll be the extent of my spending on this game so need to maintain some Ironite.

Got 5 Soldiers to Sacrifice and should get a 6th. Had 10* Rare Souls drop which has been the best part of this event for me.

Not sure if it was from a LoL level drop or todays Daily Log in (was it a Rare Soul today?) but had one sitting in my Book of Souls thinking it was one I opened last night (a Pharoah Dog) that hadn’t saved. Eyes flash red but Samurai Eddie drops out. Been chasing him for 2 years so brilliant. Do a 1800 value Sacrafice straight afterwards from 2 of the other 3* characters I got grinding LoL levels, gives me another Rare Soul, eyes red and this time 7th Son Ed! 2 5* Eddies in the space of a few minutes. How lucky was I? Got a Pharoah Dog and Green but the other day as well so nice extra esscense for the next Sacrifice event.

Still a day left so all in all, even if I don’t get the remaining frags, it’s been a great event for me.

Patrice-1201
04-12-2018, 06:01 AM
Congrats amazing pulls !

blade685
04-12-2018, 08:21 AM

same here i have now two lilith one gunner and now one another gunner WTF!!!!
I' m completly sure that is a fucking dupe system in that game BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are losing our time in that game, two days fully LOL and many refill for that thank you NF :mad:

Yup
04-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Well I was finally able to hit another 500 Lilith frags and (luckily) pull the one Lilith I was missing finally. I thought for certain it would end up being another dupe.. but to my surprise it wasn't... So no more farming Lilith frags for me.

Love the soldiers being higher essence.. filled the vortex with soldier dupes...

blade685
04-12-2018, 08:41 AM
seriously i'm near of the end, i spend many many times in that game for shit, shit and shit dupes again and again :(
a dupe lilith if i have 3 or 4 different ok but with only one....................500 frag......Do you know the difficulty to have only one lillith now Dev??
Do you will do something for that or we must leave the game? thanks for the answer :(

Yup
04-12-2018, 08:57 AM
I sympathize with the frustration. Last event I farmed for 3 days straight for Lilith frags, and merely got 2 dupes. And then got another dupe the first 500 Lilith frags this event. And I actually had to purchase one of the Lilith's with Frontier coins.. or I'd still be digging for fragments.

blade685
04-12-2018, 09:00 AM
luck is with you, completly not with me, it is incredible, i never see that in a game :mad:

scott-5496
04-12-2018, 10:25 AM
I have so far got a green dupe Lilith and 100 away from my next one - likely another dupe or blue - I would like red or purple so it wont be ne of those.

22 rare souls
14 Soldier souls
13 99 stacks of souls
Loads of upgrade materials - too many to go through but quite a few stacks on each LOL arena over the three days

I have lost count of ironite spend (which is fine as not doing event soul packs anymore if we get events like this). I did buy the two starter packs and the cheaper of the Legendary packs (£9.99 one) and I think I started at around 4000 ironite and now just below 2900 - so a lot but you know what that is fine with me as I know RNG is still there and my luck still is not good but I do know that I have got back a lot of stuff for sac, got gold, got upgrade stuff for toons and tali and had to do little to get it due to the ace auto run.

All in all these events suit me fine!

MrFreeze
04-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Finally got one of those nasty succubus lord of light wannabe’s. I ran a bunch of refills last night trying to get there. It left me five short before I just gave up and went to bed. Got my last five frags this morning. I got the assassin one. I’ll have to wait til this evening to try her out.

It’s not cheap trying to get those Lilith frags. It’ll cost a decent amount of ironite to run these events in the future. Thanks again for auto replay. I wouldn’t even bother without it.

Liebhild
04-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Had 1 Lilith b4 the event, now a new and a duplicate.

What I have learned: Buying eventsouls - useless, playing endless - useless

I hope that at least those clowns have fun

scott-5496
04-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Got my second Lilith and not a dupe so yay me! LOL The red one too so there you go, I did get one I wanted.....now for assassin (cough). Still picking up lots of souls and upgrade stuff so I am going to plough on for the rest of the day and spend spend spend ironite....dont think I will get another Lilith today but will be well on the way to getting it next time or through frontier coins. Also managaing to upgrade some five stars and soldiers for the upcoming sac but I am literally one tiny sac away from vortex so will need to remember not to sac anything in case a get a vortex fill over the coming days - think that is me up to 16 soldiers now (with likely 14 or 15 for sac)!

I did notice at least 2 50 Lilith drops in LOL X today - not sure i had any at all before that - seen one today for soldier as well - probably just RNG.

Ironstyle
04-12-2018, 03:10 PM
For f*ck's sake, some of you are touting 14-15 soldiers and I'm sitting here getting my 3rd feeling like I've been grinding away the last few days.

Anyway, got my second Lilith and am happy to report it is not a dupe. I definitely won't be getting a second Lilith soul this event, but I don't mind. I dig the soldier so far. Got him stacked with health tails and echo tails and will probably shard him if I manage to get any SS during the sac event. For some reason rng likes to give me GA souls instead of SS during sac events...

edsel
04-12-2018, 03:28 PM
24 hour farming first day through 800 ironite, backing down after hitting 10 soldiers and 1 lilith. 645 Lilith frags total for event. Red one hits nice, but not really the best and now I am seeing the Lilithmania dying down these are cool but NOT the answer to everyone's LOTB dreams. I like running my two green ones in PVP better than the red that hits hard first time and then mediochre with low health. Not sure about chasing down all 5 just to have the collection and then they get dusty like so many others..

Yup
04-12-2018, 03:47 PM
For some reason rng likes to give me GA souls instead of SS during sac events...

Me too, but only for level 5 and 6 sacrifices. Level 7's generally give some SS.. 5 and 6 NEVER do, even though apparently they are supposed to at times.

...and auto replay makes grinding easy... load SOT with a couple refills, hit auto-replay.. plug in the device....go to bed... if there's no error, it'll run until it's empty.

Patrice-1201
04-12-2018, 03:52 PM
4th Lillith and not a dupe :-D I'll complete the set buying the 5th one with Frontier coins, no more grinding please!!!!

Yup
04-12-2018, 04:15 PM
I think I'm happier that I never need to grind for Lilith frags again than I am actually getting the final Lilith :)

Ironstyle
04-12-2018, 05:13 PM
I'm happy with this event, too. All in all, got a new Lilith, 4 soldiers, and in the rare souls that dropped I got my first sentinel myan priestess and my first nomad!

Amarthir
04-12-2018, 05:32 PM
I'm at 400 Lilith fragments and the game just went into maintenance.

blade685
04-12-2018, 05:33 PM

yes bad surprise :)

Yup
04-12-2018, 05:33 PM

They gotta fix that arena issue before that event :)

Sick
04-12-2018, 05:44 PM
I am done with the event. 13 soldiers, two Liliths, uncounted normal souls which did a vortex fill, huge amount of other stuff. All of that for an estimated amount of 1.500 Ironite. For me this was the best event since long. If I would have bought event souls instead, I would probably have ended up with 20 3*.

Yup
04-12-2018, 05:47 PM
probably have ended up with 20 3*.

Well I ended up with over 1000 1 to 3 star souls during this event :) Waiting for the sac event to exchange them all.

But yeah.. like 12 soldiers, 2 Liliths (1 dupe)... but enough frontier coins to buy the Lilith I wanted.

Stormseye
04-12-2018, 06:13 PM
This was definitely a better event and I got two Warriors but man the Lilith frags barely came. Still at only 375 so Gunner will just have to wait till next event. I just did events with troopers and spent most my of my Ironite in Arena since FallenAngel never sleeps....ever..

scott-5496
04-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Great event - I am still going on it to max what I can get - this is where my irnoite will go if they do these things again. Total win-win for me and with auto dead easy to do - even stuck in two soldiers to my LOL X Green team so they are getting upgraded too.

blade685
04-12-2018, 10:13 PM
what lillith color have you win during that event?
Me 2 gunner....

Ironstyle
04-12-2018, 10:26 PM
I only got enough for one Lilith. Got me a magus Lilith.

R1ck
04-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Got only one, dupe warrior.

Amarthir
04-12-2018, 11:01 PM
I got the purple one. Not a dupe but not really the one I wanted. At least the payout from sacrificing the common souls and getting many rare souls as rewards looted me Shaman, Pharaoh and Samurai Eddie, and the Witch Doctor. Lucky me!

T-Man
04-12-2018, 11:07 PM
I went into this event heavy. The auto play is awesome, but also very east to spend a ton of ironite.

Final approximate stats.

Ironite used - 2200
Warrior soilders - 17
Rare Souls - 25
Liliths - 4

So the only Lilith I had going in was the gunner I purchased.
1st drop another gunner :(
2nd drop Warrior :cool:
3rd drop Warrior dupe :(
4th drop another gunner dupe :mad:

I was hoping to pull at least 2 new Liliths. Though, maybe I can make good use of a pair of gunners, and warriors.

I'm 100 frontier coins short of purchasing 2 Liliths. So what should I buy first?

1. Sentinel
2. Mage
3. Assasin

Good event, but I'm disappointed with the dupe Liliths. I won't go in this heavy again.

edsel
04-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Yes auto pilot makes the events like this rich harvests, I would have done three days like the first 24 hour marathon but no ironite to burn like some others had. Really a blast to get 800 SOT and set it fly while I sleep, waking up to HUGE reward pile. Great addition NF. And for those stacks of dupes and Soldiers the upcoming Marksman sacrifice should be equally fun. I have 2 vortexes and 2 tier 7 in the cue..waiting to see if there is a new Marksman tune worth acquiring? PVP run first.

Yup
04-13-2018, 12:11 AM
No clue how much I burned... didnt keep track of rare souls.. probably around 6.. over 1000 normal souls though.

Ended with 12 soldiers and 2 Lilith Souls.

First Lilith soul gave me my 4th Gunner Lilth... and 100 Frontier Coins - which I promptly used to purchase the warrior Lilith.

Second Lilith soul, luckily, gave me the final missing Lilith in my herd.. Sentinel. I now have all 5. :)

.... And thanks to the extra, high essence, soldiers a vortex fill with skill shards to power the new Liliths.