PDA

View Full Version : Holy Smoke Eddie's Leather Jacket For Sale

druid138
04-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Yes, you can now wear Holy Smoke Eddie's 666 leather jacket (https://www.emp-online.com/p/666-%E2%80%93-legacy-of-the-beast/371204.html)! This isn't my particular style, but I think it's pretty cool.

Devs - I stumbled upon this while searching for an EMP-exclusive LotB comic that I also happened to stumble upon. I feel like LotB merch (comics, figures, apparel) need a little more marketing attention. I'm pretty on top of all things LotB and Maiden in general, but I find myself doing a lot of work finding out about new products and offers.

MrFreeze
04-10-2018, 12:01 PM
What?! No rng involved in this purchase!?? It should be for $260, a .5% chance at the jacket or a 99.5% chance at some spiked socks:)

Tim28213
04-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Wow that is pretty cool. Looks like it might even be a decent bike jacket. I had no idea they were making merchandise for this stuff (though it seems obvious now that I think about it).

Funny as hell MrFreeze. LOL Here is your random # item
https://www.emp-online.com/p/legacy-of-the-beast---mystery-blind-box/367410.html#q=legacy%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bbeast&lang=en&start=2

Reeb99
04-10-2018, 08:21 PM
This is no joke? Holy Smoke!

Jokes aside, looks decent, but I'd never wear a jacket with a big 666 on the back. That kind of thing will get you harassed by the religious folk around the bible belt territory. Next thing you know, you would be getting arrested for things you would never do.

MrFreeze
04-10-2018, 10:30 PM

Jokes aside, looks decent, but I'd never wear a jacket with a big 666 on the back. That kind of thing will get you harassed by the religious folk around the bible belt territory. Next thing you know, you would be getting arrested for things you would never do.

It’ll probably get you harassed by the satanists too.

hold
04-10-2018, 10:35 PM

Confuse them ... Wear it upside down and it reads 999 ...

Did anyone else watch Man City - Liverpool tonight? First 2 goals we had a religious tie. Jesus 1 - Mohammed 1 ... But Jesus scored 1st! :cool: