PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody Of Fire!

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 12:16 AM
Ive been wanting to make this for a while, i thought this section would be best as i think it should give people insight about different bands and some other metal sub genres.

Rhapsody of fire! A power metal/symphonic metal high fantasy italien band and one of my favorite bands of all time, ranking at no2 only to be beaten by iron maiden (duh), they have alot of incredible songs and great albums and theyre songs feature this big BIG story told across the albums, theyre first work and chapter of theyre story was the emerald sword saga which is a story revolving about a guy named the ice warrior, a half fiend called dargor and the evil bad guy the dark lord sauron, jk its akron. In the lyrics of each song the story is told and is one of the major factors that got me into the band, if i had to recommend songs for someone who wants to listen to the band's work then i would have to say:
Emerald sword (one if the best if not the best power metal songs out there)
Dawn of victory
Dargor, shadowlord of The black mountain
Triumph for my magic steel
Eternal glory
Wisdom of kings
Knightrider of doom
Lord of the thunder
Flames of revenge
Queen of the dark horizons
Power of the dragonflame
The mighty ride of the firelord
Holy thunderforce
Rain of a thousand flames
Heart of the darklands
Land of immortals

I didnt include much of the dark secret saga (only 1 song from that which was heart of the darklands),cuz the albums there werent that great, actually the band was getting worse after each album, i mostly included the emerald sword saga (first five albums they released) as those were the golden times of the band.

Since that the band split (sad face) into 2 bands, luca turili's rhapsody and rhapsody of fire, rhapsody of fire shortly after theyre recovery released a new album... Dark wings of steel... God someone kill me, that was horrible, an abomination. Not gonna comment about it though.

After being on the fringe if death the band released a new album recently (2016) and was called "into the legend", the album was GREAT it had the same energetic amazing style as the emerald sword saga and every single song in it was a masterpiece, almost everyone liked it, it was amazing, after the release they attended the 2016 70,000 tons of metal cruise and were purely amazing.

I wish that if u read this, u would try and check them out as they imo deserve much more fans than what they have. Plz (fanboy till death)

http://youtu.be/y5kLxQGbRYg (Emerad Sword)
http://youtu.be/0L_iOnLNt9M (Dawn Of Victory)
http://youtu.be/__6VtmQxsg0 (Into The Legend, new album!)

The Educated fool
08-24-2016, 04:57 PM
They definitely seem like a Maiden-fan-friendly band to me. :cool:

Gonzo
08-24-2016, 11:33 PM
Wait... wasn't this band called just Rhapsody? o.O

Nekroliun
08-25-2016, 02:11 AM
Wait... wasn't this band called just Rhapsody? o.O

Yep, changed cuz copyright

The Educated fool
08-25-2016, 03:38 AM