PDA

View Full Version : Looking for suggestion for all LILITH talismans build

tmc001
04-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Hey guys, I am pretty new in this game. Please share some idea of the talismans building for all 5 LILITH, for PVP purpose.

Reeb99
04-17-2018, 07:29 AM
Echo / Advantage seems to be popular on the red one.

The blue one is ok with the set that gives ghost, but sometimes she will kill herself with extra turns. There's a ton of permadeath in arena. I thought about running Speed of Light Eddie with her to increase the ghost turns, but I don't have the spare skill shards to spend on SoL Eddie. She has kind of low life for a blocker, so I'm not sure what else to run on her.

90mphyorker
04-17-2018, 10:35 AM
Immunity and Life with 2 Greens of your choice is a safe way to go with the Gunner.

Stormseye
04-17-2018, 12:43 PM
Lots of people run Echo on Red but I prefer Strike. Since if you have echo on attack it never fires more than once for me though with the AI boost it fires 3 times at minimum on defense. I also run Three Energy on her as well.

Don't have the others so can't give input.

Yup
04-17-2018, 01:27 PM
Lots of people run Echo on Red but I prefer Strike.

I really appreciate you giving my Gunner Lilith the counter buff when she steals that. :)

Stormseye
04-17-2018, 02:16 PM
I really appreciate you giving my Gunner Lilith the counter buff when she steals that. :)

You are just mad because you still don't have a red Lilith! :p Oh how I want that Gunner though 390/500 next event!

R1ck
04-17-2018, 02:17 PM
I have blue, red and green. Green don't use.
Blue with ghost and immunity, SoL Eddie is a great companion.
Red only for offense with explosive and Hunter.

scott-5496
04-17-2018, 02:23 PM
I put Necropolis and Power on my Red - she is my permadeath dealer and HP reducer. Vampiric and Energy on Green. Not used Blue yet but I have seen her with ghost and it can be wasted by extra turns. Gunner has ghost and True. Not got Assassin yet - she is my final one to get a hold of.

edsel
04-17-2018, 04:38 PM
I have two Sentinel, one runs Void and Energy other with Thorn Advantage (overwhelming) and rando purple. They work together in arena with two shields covering all types of damage, the one with Thorn and two overwhelming greens has good physical damage numbers, and together they protect the other two quite well. This is my offense in PVP and have +90% wins raking 30-40 ish now.

The Warrior Lilith is a disappointment to me. I may have a fluke "dud" toon, making low damage numbers even with the first round Charge. Sharded and maxxed tals, Echo or otherwise and all powered. Dismal 3-6k hits without charge and double that with...Gunner Child with Immortal and Chance kicks more ass than this witch.

Blue with Ghost and Immunity is cool, but Green Lilith can remove Immunity and then Permadeth fuck the Ghost. Junk.

Purple seems unpredictable in Arena, sometimes saving the day with revive or heal but not really an asset like the others. Forcing her to have 3 greens sucks, would be cool with 3 Immortal and 3 Assassin...

Gunner is powerful and she will be my next I hope, looking forward to trying out talisman suggestions on her. I avoid this and the Red one in PVP. Other red Liliths cause more trouble than mine does for some reason!

Amarthir
04-17-2018, 04:56 PM
I have the Blue, Green and Purple ones.
Blue does great with energy talismans. Sometimes I can completely rob their power with her extra turns.
I have Fate and Power Talismans on my green one, they work well on her. I don't use the purple one so I can't give an opinion on her.

Mercifal
06-06-2018, 02:08 PM
I just collected 500 fragments of lilith soul and got assassin one, she seems to be interestingly fun (especially passive), but I do not have any idea what talismans I should use, any suggestions?

Ip4
06-06-2018, 02:23 PM
is it possible to receive 300 lilith fragments with 400 ironite purchase?i am on 220 now,yesterday found only 50 fragments and still don't have any Lilith...

Leano
06-06-2018, 02:49 PM
is it possible to receive 300 lilith fragments with 400 ironite purchase?i am on 220 now,yesterday found only 50 fragments and still don't have any Lilith...

Also would like to know. I started with 290 Lilith frags and spend around 400 ironite (and some level ups in the way) to get to 520 frags but i played level VII only. I'm tempted to save my 520 ironite remaining. One Lilith per month don't seem that bad for me as i'm a quite new player.

natasar
06-06-2018, 03:36 PM
I just collected 500 fragments of lilith soul and got assassin one, she seems to be interestingly fun (especially passive), but I do not have any idea what talismans I should use, any suggestions?

Just picked up the purple one as well. Have not tried it yet - but I may go with Energy-Vampiric (to make up for the passive 10% HP loss every round) or Energy-Fate.

Stormseye
06-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Possible yes but probably not likely. I spent about 700 Ironite so far on this event only managed to get about 185 Lillith frags. It's all luck though. Hope you get them though if you do try.

Leano - personally I would spend the frags and get Gunner Lillith. She is arguably the best one and can definitely help most PVP builds. Higher rank, more eternity frag, more frontier, more Lillith.

Yup
06-06-2018, 04:13 PM
I use Energy and Immortality. That way she gains power and revives if killed (so she can continue to use her passive). But to be honest, she's been benched for a while in PvP for me.

rags-6094
06-06-2018, 05:46 PM
I've got only the Assasin Lilith to collect now, and 350/500 frags from my next, I've pumped at least 1000 ironite through the lol this event, more than ever before and I can say confidently the Lilith drop rates are down.

2 x Lilith events ago the one where they dropped the Assasin dog I had 3 Liliths with maybe 50% -70% of the ironite.

I have seen quite a few 50 frag Lilith drops but they are fewer and farther between than past events.

aidinia
04-05-2019, 05:04 PM
I have, warrior, sentinel and assassin, first two got them with fragments and I bought the Assassin (no regrets at all).
I mainly have them with talismans that will HP+.
In the Assassin I have Ruin (ATK x HP), Warp (Magic x HP) and Health (HP+15%) There are 2 Mystical, 2 Overwhelming and 2 Ward.
In Warrior I have Prime, Health (HP+15%) and Stone (Def x HP) . Is not as lethal as others, but she resists more.