PDA

View Full Version : Heal Talisman

Stormseye
04-17-2018, 12:51 PM
I am really enjoying this new set and have been able to incorporate some allies that I had previously not used by adding this extra skill set. At only a cost of 4 power to heal average of 20k for me. Anyone else able to add something new to their builds? Currently running them on PDK. Now he can cleanse up to 2 allies, heal and give magic charge with a chance for extra turn and curse. This makes a great party buffer.

edsel
04-17-2018, 04:45 PM
great to know the cost is low enough to make these worth using..

Stormseye
04-17-2018, 10:13 PM
Just so you know the reward talimans are Mystical- HP/MR/DEf so they won't boost most characters in the damage department.

T-Man
04-18-2018, 12:55 AM
Just so you know the reward talimans are Mystical- HP/MR/DEf so they won't boost most characters in the damage department.

Yes, and I don’t get why NF doesn’t change the type each tier or something. :rolleyes:

MoonShadow
04-18-2018, 06:00 AM
I've put them, for the moment, on the Viking, but I didn't leveled them to the max to use them properly. I thought that he could use that MR boost from the Mystical types, although I don't know how much damage he can do in the end. Also, he has already a decent heal capability so I'd rather prefer some other suitable toon for them, but nothing comes to mind, yet.

Reeb99
04-18-2018, 03:13 PM
I wonder if they'd be any good on the green soulless demon? It would be nice to have it heal instead of using the junk power move that he does have.

Stormseye
04-18-2018, 03:45 PM
Might try them on Sentinel harpy since she is True damage and she can't be stunned herself. Also looking at testing on Sentinel Demon Spawn.

Yup
04-18-2018, 03:50 PM
I haven't done much testing.. I have little use for Mystical class talismans and since it's a 3 set.. and there are no Overwhelming or Ward classes available, I'll merely hang onto them until the BETTER classes are out.