PDA

View Full Version : Would you dump a weak active trooper for a powerfull one?

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 02:58 AM
Everyday i log into the game i face the moral choice of do i kick that 3* undead axis soldier to get that 4* soldier eddie... What would you do? I mean the guy gets ingame daily and uses my trooper alot and i usually use him for fun while doun ailing kingdom secerer locations, any thoughts? I NEED GUIDANCE

Kulimar
08-22-2016, 03:03 AM
I find the most valuable thing is passive income from Trooper Badges. As long as your Troopers use your character, you're getting lots of value for them. At least for me, active friends are worth far more than strong friends (as I already have strong teams). Maybe it would be different if I was just starting out and needed help progressing. Just depends I think.

Gonzo
08-22-2016, 03:05 AM
I have a lot of low level Troopers, in fact I like to add new players. They will most likely use my characters and I get to help them not getting stuck in levels.

It's a win win situation.

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 03:23 AM
Ye i agree with both of ye, but with how crazy the time rift goes up in difficulty is just crazy in 7 u fight 4 stars in 8 u fight like lvl 60 5*?!? (I think) im in dire need of eddies, its the main reason i die in underworld hard and time rift, my soldier only has like 8k hp...

Gonzo
08-22-2016, 03:26 AM
Talismans ;)

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 03:28 AM
He used to be good and used to deal 2k dmg usually and 3k on advantage, got child, dumped all of his lvl 40 fierce talisman on the kid

Opening 2 rare assassin/gunner souls and 3 rares today, imma pray the gods of rng for rainmaker, nvm if hes bad, looks epic af

Vaseodin
08-22-2016, 04:05 AM
I find the most valuable thing is passive income from Trooper Badges. As long as your Troopers use your character, you're getting lots of value for them. At least for me, active friends are worth far more than strong friends (as I already have strong teams). Maybe it would be different if I was just starting out and needed help progressing. Just depends I think.

This for sure

slauki
08-22-2016, 10:40 AM
i agree with the previous posts, if the lower trooper generate badges for you it's more valuable than a higher level trooper.
the most high level players don't need troopers anyway to get through the game ;-)

Jennie-5128
08-22-2016, 10:42 AM
Another agreement here.

Plus, because of the mechanic of it, nobody is really going to get offended if you drop them, and if you run low on active troopers, post here and you'll have a bigger queue than you can manage in 5 minutes. The trooper thing is designed for fast turnover, I think.

Heavy1974
08-22-2016, 11:28 AM
only delete Troopers that havn`t played for at least 2-3 weeks (before the mega-crashes), have a few strong allies too, but
they seem to play regular-so i keep em

Dutch
08-22-2016, 11:54 AM
i dont care if its a new or odler player, but at the moment the ones i add will have to have eddies as champions

Qed
08-22-2016, 12:06 PM
I always keep the active troopers, i don't need help, my team is ok, I need just troopers' point.
On my side i try to share my best characters to give a chance to my troopers to try different characters (every 2-3 days I change character), I keep also an eye on rift colour trying to share a good char for the current rift to help them in case they are having problems with it.

Flann
08-22-2016, 12:29 PM
To illustrate my feelings on this, I still have in my Troopers list an individual who still has a 2*Eddie. (I won't call him Holy Smoke because that is the way Eddie appeared on stage during Beast on the Road.) On the flip side I just dropped a level 100 Corrupt General who had been innactive for 9 days. The amusing thing to me is when I switched my champion from Tailgunner Eddie (still only 4*) to a Pharaoh Sun Spirit level 100 with fully capped Talismans, 5 troopers dropped me. Lol.

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 01:25 PM
I guess keep till they get bored or afk for a couple of days, i started playing just after launch by 2 hours, most of my troopers that i had back then were people that tryed the game and then left, i once had an amazing trooper with a 5* CR, used him daily till i realised he hasnt logged in in like a month or so. I guess ill keep the weak till they Stop playing, but imo u shouldnt kick troopers just if they are afk for 2-3 days cuz u might never kno if they are experiencing a bug that prevents them from entering the game.

MadMax
08-24-2016, 11:51 PM
I don't mind low level active troopers. There are only so many champions I'm going to pull in a day, so if I can help lower levels through some tough spots like I got some help from troopers, I'm all for it.