PDA

View Full Version : RNG gonna RNG

Ogami
04-23-2018, 05:50 PM
18 Infernal Souls, no red eyes.

Got a rare soul from Rank 2 sacrifice, BOOM Piece of Mind Eddie. RNG, she is...fickle?

Azteca
04-23-2018, 11:34 PM
50 infernal souls... 3 4 star toons.

Ogami
04-24-2018, 12:22 AM
I almost feel bad for saying this but I just pulled The Beast from what's prolly gonna be my final soul. Fist-pumped in an empty room.

Easily the best day I've had in this game, RNG-wise.

7son
04-24-2018, 02:55 AM
Yeah the RNG sucks, play your ass off and spend all your ironite for the same dupes over and over. I've been playing for 2.5 years and have yet to get the featured character from special souls events. I'm already done with this one, no Beast for me.

blade685
04-24-2018, 10:06 AM
ridiculous drop like always..........gg NF

kkkreg5
04-25-2018, 03:39 AM
The RNG must be set up to shit on the PAYING customer...

blade685
04-25-2018, 07:39 AM
badest rng ever seen in a game for me, open today last souls and only shit 3* what a new waste of time event

Ogami
04-25-2018, 08:03 PM
The RNG must be set up to shit on the PAYING customer...

Maybe? I know I've spent $10 since X-Mas and have a pretty decent set of toons. Of course it took 5 months to get there lol.

kkkreg5
04-26-2018, 03:54 AM
Maybe? I know I've spent $10 since X-Mas and have a pretty decent set of toons. Of course it took 5 months to get there lol.

By my choice, I've spent over half way to four figures, in support, since the game went live.

I think it's been documented that new players get all the current or "hot" characters while others continue to wait. I see that you have 3 of the highly sought after characters. No disrespect, but it doesn't seem very "random" to me. If you ask me, Nodding Frog is ruining their own game economy with this practice.

blade685
04-26-2018, 08:13 AM
nothing is random in the game, i prove it many times :)
They give you only what they want

Mariner-1212
04-26-2018, 04:11 PM
By my choice, I've spent over half way to four figures, in support, since the game went live.

I think it's been documented that new players get all the current or "hot" characters while others continue to wait. I see that you have 3 of the highly sought after characters. No disrespect, but it doesn't seem very "random" to me. If you ask me, Nodding Frog is ruining their own game economy with this practice.

I've spent plenty as well. By choice, to support. But after logging in daily, playing all troopers ritually and spending money — all the while missing a ton of key characters (some of whom have since been nerfed to shit anyway), and watching new people pull them or complete their collections — I decided to cut back on the grind. Sometimes I skip days entirely. In doing so, I've landed Cyborg, Hallowed, Witch Doctor, and Iron Eddie - more quality pulls in the past month than the previous 8 months combined. Before that, my exciting new Eddie/main character was Mystic Eddie during his debut event last year. Food for thought.

Ogami
04-26-2018, 05:56 PM

That's interesting, get me hooked with good drops and then make me spend I guess? Too bad NF doesn't know how goddamn cheap I am :)

kkkreg5
04-26-2018, 06:44 PM
Too bad NF doesn't know how goddamn cheap I am :)

I certainly hope you keep to that mindset and not make the same mistakes I did!