PDA

View Full Version : Gathering of Marksmen - Get bonus Gunner-themed rewards with every sacrifice!

Sparton_LOTB
04-25-2018, 12:00 AM
Every sacrifice now gives a bonus Gunner-themed reward, from Gunner XP Shards to Gunner Mythical Souls!

From now until April 30th, 5 PM PT, every time you would get a normal sacrifice or Vortex reward result, you’ll also get a bonus Gunner-themed reward in addition to normal sacrifice rewards!

If you would get multiple sacrifice rewards based on your Essence, you’ll get multiple bonuses. For example, a 200 Essence sacrifice gives a Tier 1 reward twice, so you’ll get two Gunner-themed bonuses.

The bonus rewards are as follows:

Tier 1: 5★ Gold XP Shard x1-3, OR Common Gunner Soul x1-3, OR Rare Gunner Soul x1
Tier 2: 5★ Gold XP Shard x3-5, OR Common Gunner Soul x3-5, OR Rare Gunner Soul x1
Tier 3: 5★ Gold XP Shard x10-15, OR Common Gunner Soul x10-15, OR Rare Gunner Soul x1-3
Tier 4: 5★ Gold XP Shard x15-25, OR Common Gunner Soul x15-25, OR Rare Gunner Soul x1-3
Tier 5: Rare Gunner Soul x1-3, OR Gunner Legendary Soul x1
Tier 6: Rare Gunner Soul x3-5, OR Gunner Legendary Soul x2-3
Tier 7: Gunner Legendary Soul x3-5, OR Gunner Mythical Soul x1-2 (Guaranteed 5★ Gunner!)
Vortex: Rare Gunner Soul x5, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Kurzgesagt
04-25-2018, 12:05 AM
Uow, and now what everyone was waiting for. Time to put some toons at the campfire ...

If the game works.

(Many HttpServerGatewayTimeout here).

OdoyleRules
04-25-2018, 12:11 AM
Uow, and now what everyone was waiting for. Time to put some toons at the campfire ...

If the game works.

(Many HttpServerGatewayTimeout here).

1800 regular souls and about 5 needed for a vortex fill...yeah, I'm ready to finally see Cyborg Eddie (in non-bird form).

druid138
04-25-2018, 12:24 AM
1800 regular souls and about 5 needed for a vortex fill...yeah, I'm ready to finally see Cyborg Eddie (in non-bird form).

Same here, man! Gimme a Cyborg from this event, and I'll forget about the Beast!

Kurzgesagt
04-25-2018, 12:30 AM

Good luck man! I just hope get a decent char for the Arena.

But I think I'll save a portion of my resources for the birthday event. If the odds are doubled again, it will be worth it.

T-Man
04-25-2018, 12:35 AM
I’m not chasing any gunners at the moment, but it looks to be a nice event for those that are. I’m happy to stock up on the bonuses.

Happy hunting everyone!

Icarus
04-25-2018, 12:37 AM
Now this is the chance i wanted to get Aces High Eddie.
Hope to get it, or almost a Cyborg Eddie and Eda.

ShadowedLies
04-25-2018, 12:44 AM
Can anyone even sacrifice? 4 of 8 skull quests I got a maclo error, every time I try to sacrifice I get a sac07 error, and every time I try to get my satellite 15 I get an intr00 error. What the hell is going on?

Amarthir
04-25-2018, 01:12 AM
Wheelp... After an hour of non-stop sacrificing, pulling almost 4 ring fills and burning through hundreds of mixed souls, all I can say is, it's worth it to save your dupes, however lady RNG was truly at her finest for me.

Where I was hoping to get either Seventh Son or Visions Eddie during the event, I've managed to aquire the following:

5*:
Samurai Eddie (dupe)
Hallowed Eddie (dupe)
Rainmaker Eddie (dupe)
Viking Eddie (new)

4*:
Angel of Pain (2)
Magus Chopper
Sentinel Golden Son (2)
Warrior Undead Rescuer
The Wicker Man
Warrior Pyro Soldier (2)
Magus Corrupt Rescuer (2)
Fear of the Dark Eddie
Navigator Eddie (2)
Gunner Golden Son (2)
Assassin Mayan Priestess
Desert Marauder
Sentinel Mayan Priestess
Allied Bomber Boy
Gunner Undead Rescuer (2)
Assassin Newborn of Light
Gunner Hellraiser
Assassin Corrupt Rescuer
Carriage Rider Eddie (2)
Warrior Troll
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer
Warrior Rocket Dog
Tailgunner Eddie (2)
Magus Valkyrie
Sentinel Corrupt Droid (3)
Angel of Strife (2)
Angel of Fear
Gunner Child of the Damned

Man guys, all I wanted was 7th Son or Visions and I managed to get literally everyone else lmao

Topside is I must've gathered around 50 skill shards

Yup
04-25-2018, 01:36 AM
Soul event to burn through ironite... sacrifice event to burn through gold... it's fairly transparent. Only saving grace is I don't need any gunners.. so merely selling all the shards back. Fairly shitty to run a sac event and not boost gold returns.

2 vortex fills this far (3/4 the way to another).. Hallowed, Iron, PoM, and Shaman from various souls... only Hollowed from the gunner legendary. Otherwise got 4 stars - Gunner Chopper, Corrupt Rescuer, or worse 3 stars.. and a whole lot of 1 and 2 stars from those regular gunner souls.

I've honestly had better returns from the standard rare souls which are dropping... that's where PoM and Iron Eddie came from.

kkkreg5
04-25-2018, 02:15 AM
Looking for PoM and 7th Son here. Close to 100 various souls sacked to include a ring fill, absolutely nothing of note. 1 5* (CG), G Mayan Priestess, 7 4* dupes (2 Tailgunners, 1 FOTD). Now I really feel my account is marked (falling into that mindset). I know this is not the case, but it can't just be RNG. Oh well, whatever.

GotN
04-25-2018, 02:51 AM
I left out last sacrifice event and I wish I would have left out this one too. Had collected many dupe 4* Lv 80 and some 5* Lv 100 chars and didn‘t throw in rare and legendary souls last bout 2 weeks. Today throwing in everything I had (except 1.2k regular souls). 3 Vortex fills, don’t know how much Tier 6 sacs and didn‘t get one single 5* char! From about 50 rare gunner souls best was a dupe dupe dupe Tailgunner. Not to mention all the rare G/A souls. They have always been the worst! Again no Aces High, no Cyborg. This can‘t be just RNG. Shit event one more time for me! :/

DIEDD
04-25-2018, 05:31 AM
Something is wrong with this "RNG", once you get a 4/5 star character, you still get the same character, how can that be random?
example: I got a green pyro soldier from a normal soul, then when I open a legendary soul..
bum,again the damn green pyro, and the same happened to me with a magus cotd, 3 times.
I do not know if my account is cursed or what the hell ...

crapmaster
04-25-2018, 05:38 AM
Well it's at least good timing for a sacrifice event after the previous scam event that despite lots of spent ironite gave nothing but useless duplicate crap toons. Did anyone get any good once from souls earned?

It's kind of amazing that I still gets surprised when being ripped off!
Would be very surprised if this new event is any different.

Inishmore
04-25-2018, 05:55 AM
Well I think this is a great event if you are looking for a gunner character. Unfortunately (or fortunately) gunner characters are the only ones I have every 5 Star character, except Lilith which you can't get through the event. So cool idea but not for me.

Reeb99
04-25-2018, 05:55 AM
No 5 stars, but I did get Iron Eddie and 2 Tailgunners. Considering my bad luck, I'll call that a win.

blade685
04-25-2018, 07:49 AM
why to introduce common gunner souls that is totally useless....all common souls must be deleted, you win only shit with them

hold
04-25-2018, 08:23 AM
I saved up a lot for this event and event I don't chase any gunnner (I miss the Chopper) I started sacrificing away as my inventory was bursting and I hoped to get anything I actually want (I didn't). I also didn't count but I roughly know what I opened.

-- about 150 Rare souls (some special colour)

The only interesting bit here: I was missing the AoF until last weekend. I got it from a rare soul - arena reward. Now I got a second one.

-- the 15 Infernal souls from the event

only 3* trash

I am really glad I didn'T spend 1 ironite for this shitshow ...

-- 5 Legendary souls

Interesting here:
I got one after the 2nd Tier 6 sacrifice (1st one only skill shards) -> WUR (dupe).
I got another one after a Vortex (I think) - guess what? -> WUR ... do the math yourself

the other 3 where 4* dupes (including a Magus Undead Rescuer)

-- 5 Legendary gunner souls

2 Golden sons
2 GUR (must have been Undead Rescuer Day for me)
1 Priestess I think (dupe)

-- about 100-120 (forgot - a lot) G/A souls (The Tier 7 sacrifice gave me 3*20 plus 2 Mythical Gunner souls)
2 Tailgunner Eddies ... he really must like me. I didn't get him forever at first and now all the time

some 4* dupes and trash

-- about 50 Gunner souls
another 2 Tailgunners but also
The Prisoner (my 3rd)
Aces High Eddie (dupe)

-- 2 Mythical Gunner souls
Not opening them - if the soul gets attached to a char when it hits the book I wait for when the next 5* Gunner comes out. I doubt I will get him but I'm done sacrificing for more dupes and trash. I'm already saving up for the next one.

So I am still missing The King, Iron Eddie, The Beast, PoM, 7son - basically any char from a special event since the Alchemist (that I got through the altar) - this shitty RNG gambling really makes me want to puke

The whole action did cost quite a bit of gold (that I horded). I did 5 (I think) Tier VI and one Tier VII sacrifices and 2 Vortex - so on top of all the dupes I got at least 35ish skillshards ...

EnricoPalazzo
04-25-2018, 08:26 AM
3 Vortex fills, got a lot of dupes (but among them Aces High, Cyborg, Rainmaker, CG and Navigator) but also Hallowed and Iron Eddie which were new for me but will most possibly not see much use (unless a future updates turns them into the must-have toons - you never know).
Saved a few higher value dupes for Gauntlet, let's see how that turns out eventually.
What I noticed is that regular Legendary Souls currently seem to have about an 90% chance of spitting out a Gunner, so I'll refrain from opening more of them until the event is over.
Not bad so far, but I was hoping for 7th Son and/or VHE from one of the Legendaries or the tons of rare G/A that I got as reward.

satani
04-25-2018, 09:26 AM
get your umbrellas out! It's raining Tailgunners and Navigators :)

On my way to the 3rd vortex fill... got a few dupes, but also some, i'm going to keep for now (tailgunner, visions eddie, alliance general, purple priestess)
Only new addition to my collection is finally the Iron Eddie, gonna keep him.
still waiting for a purple rescuer on my mobile account. (is a hell of a combo with the purple priestess and valkyre.)

blade685
04-25-2018, 09:29 AM
6 legendary = 2 shit mayan dupes, my 26 th SSD... and shit dupes, no comment
Change the name of legendary by Dupe shit soul :)

scott-5496
04-25-2018, 09:46 AM
I am still sacrificing the dross souls but I am close to my sixth vortex. I was just on the edge of one to start with and it only took a couple of hundred essence to get it. I had aeound 25-30 soul stacks from the previous soldier event and also had I think around 17 soldiers to sac on top of lots of other souls of various types as not sacked anything much for over a month or so.

I did spend about 7-8M in gold to upgrade the new legendaries but have so much gold that is fine and the shards were in multiple stacks for blue, red and green after the soldier event and the massive grind I did for that so all good - it helped fill the vortex quicker!

Anyway, I think I can come away from this one fairly happy as I got 3 new to me toons (SSE, Hallowed and Edward the Great). Probably only wil ever use SSE of those but still I was looking for these. No the Beast from all of the infernal souls (but that seems common). I got a lot of rare souls - lost count to be honest but certainly well over 100 GA and probably close to 200 rare - I got decent pulls on legendary side. From what I can remember....

3 Cyborgs ( I got my first one a few months back)
1 more Hallowed (!)
1 Rainmaker
4 Aces High
1 Viking
1 CG
1 Alchemist
1 Shaman
1 Samurai

Cant remember what else to be honest but the pulls seemed ok to me and as for skill shard - I went from 39 up to 104 (with one more vortex close but taking ages as its just standard gunner and normal souls left to sac (they take ages to get rid of dont they!)

So no beast and no POM but for me I am pretty pleased with all the materials gained (loads of gunner shards) and skill shards etc and especially the three new Eds

I got lots of priestesses, valkyries, COTD, a lot of bats and lots of gunner 4 stars too - i think three iron Eds, carriage rider, tailgunners (about 6 or 7), Navigators (4) - so a lot of 4 stars basically. I kept getting at least one or two five star legend dupes so doing multiple vortex fills was easy to do and with a lot of self levelled soldiers too there was a lot to get thrown back to the pit.

I have not kept any dupes at all as just not bothered much on what is to come as it could be months away!

Anyway, back to the sac to get rid of the normal and cannon souls! Probably will get to one more vortex!

dragonmat89
04-25-2018, 09:52 AM
3 vortex fills, one tier 7 sac, several tier 6 and a few tier 5s plus emptying my BoS (70 rare plus ~15GA and about a dozen each W/S/M and 700 common) has gotten me an Eda, Undead Crimean Soldier and a Shaman Eddie plus a ton of dupes I didn't need. Disappointed not to get Cyborg or Aces High but glad to get something new at least.

MrFreeze
04-25-2018, 10:46 AM
For once I actually saved up souls all month for this. Waste of time. Hundreds of souls of all kinds and my only 5* is from a trooper soul. Dupe of course.

I’m about done. I came back to the game because autoreplay made running this crap easier. I thought gauntlet was right around the corner. No word, and the devs seem to be in denial about there being any problems here. If they don’t care, why should I.

Reeb99
04-25-2018, 11:15 AM
The only interesting bit here: I was missing the AoF until last weekend. I got it from a rare soul - arena reward. Now I got a second one.

Too bad the AoF is near useless now. They finally succeeded in their quest of making it so nobody uses it anymore. They nerfed the damage first thing when NF took over, and then finally got the passive nerfed with the last update.

They need to un-nerf the damn damage at least. It hits like a feather compared to all the crap they are releasing now.

blade685
04-25-2018, 11:25 AM
are dev reading all thread? nobody is happy with that shit RNG and they do nothing, strange strategy to keep community in a game....

hold
04-25-2018, 11:42 AM
Too bad the AoF is near useless now. They finally succeeded in their quest of making it so nobody uses it anymore. They nerfed the damage first thing when NF took over, and then finally got the passive nerfed with the last update.

They need to un-nerf the damn damage at least. It hits like a feather compared to all the crap they are releasing now.

It's very handy for farming Powerslave ... :rolleyes:

MetalKing
04-25-2018, 12:03 PM
An exalted sacrifice got me a vortex fill. The rewards were around 20 rares, and lots of commons and gunner commons. Of the 7 legendaries, I received about 10 4 star. 1 was a non-duplicate.4. I also received a 5 star non duplicate axis general. I also popped 200 normal souls. All of this brought me halfway to a vortex. So to those that hate normal souls, they have their uses. It is the perfect time to play lord of light, because of the high chance for normal souls and you also get gunner souls when you sac them for faster ring fill.

blade685
04-25-2018, 12:45 PM
new level 7 sacrifice and:
3 gunner legendary souls: 2nd gunner shit dupe priestless of the day..., a shit dupe eda again...., and a shit dupe gunner CR PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.......what a joke!!!!!!!!!!
2 legendary souls: 3rd green Mayan of the day!!!!, and a totally shit green hellraiser
15 Skill shard

One word: WTF????????????????????
Can you explain us that Chance to have always same toons during a day???????

0X5* again for 3 sacrificed good game........

Am i flagged to loot only shit to the end of the game?
I play the game since the beginning and must play PVP without Aces High Eddie, Navigator Eddie,The Prisoner, VH Eddie, Iron Eddie, Astra_VS, Seventh Son, Alliance General, Piece Of Mind Eddie that are so important

Sick
04-25-2018, 01:10 PM
I don't like the event much, as I have all gunner characters. Nevertheless threw everything in, I collected this month. I don't want to buy too many more slots for 1.8 million gold per 5 slots. The result was not too bad - Aces High, Pharao, Prisoner were the highlights.

Patrice-1201
04-25-2018, 01:10 PM
3 Vortex fills, got a lot of dupes (but among them Aces High, Cyborg, Rainmaker, CG and Navigator) but also Hallowed and Iron Eddie which were new for me but will most possibly not see much use (unless a future updates turns them into the must-have toons - you never know).
Saved a few higher value dupes for Gauntlet, let's see how that turns out eventually.
What I noticed is that regular Legendary Souls currently seem to have about an 90% chance of spitting out a Gunner, so I'll refrain from opening more of them until the event is over.
Not bad so far, but I was hoping for 7th Son and/or VHE from one of the Legendaries or the tons of rare G/A that I got as reward.

Iron is the best Eddie for the Arena ;-)

blade685
04-25-2018, 01:30 PM
I don't like the event much, as I have all gunner characters. Nevertheless threw everything in, I collected this month. I don't want to buy too many more slots for 1.8 million gold per 5 slots. The result was not too bad - Aces High, Pharao, Prisoner were the highlights.

Aces High, Prisoner that i don't have :(

blade685
04-25-2018, 01:31 PM
Iron is the best Eddie for the Arena ;-)

one of the best and i don't have it too....
If i continue to loot nothing, it will be impossible to me to continue in PVP and must leave the game :(

Conclusion: If you are a new player just leave the game, don't do same mistake than me
I stop to bring more friends in that game ( my last FTP game ever )

Stormseye
04-25-2018, 01:47 PM
About 300 Regular Souls, 1 Vortex refill, was hoping to get another 5* to get an Ultimate Sacrifice but now I am on the fence to burn what I have left or wait till I can get the Ultimate. Received

5 Rare Gunner
5 Gunner/Assassin
2 Legend and got another legend from sacing 300 Gunner/Assasin

received

3rd Dupe Warrior Undead Rescuer
2nd Dupe Warrior Mayan Priestess
4th Dupe Sentinel Pyro Soldier
3rd Dupe Magus Chopper
3rd Dupe Magus Mayan Priestess
Assassin CoTD - Best thing I received really and I am still trying to decide if he is any good
Gunner Undead Rescuer - Did not have but he is kind of obsolete in PVP now.

Rest was all 3* junk.

Should I burn the Exalted or wait? I won't be close for another ring fill so that is my hesitation.

Also I agree what is up with no extra gold on ring fill?

Sick
04-25-2018, 01:50 PM
Aces High, Prisoner that i don't have :(

Hey Blade, I took a look at your account. You have so many chars as dupes, triples and quads. We don’t you use these on such events? There is nothing like bad luck in RNG. Try often enough and you will be rewarded.

blade685
04-25-2018, 01:55 PM
Hey Blade, I took a look at your account. You have so many chars as dupes, triples and quads. We don’t you use these on such events? There is nothing like bad luck in RNG. Try often enough and you will be rewarded.

i try since a long time and have always shit like my last message
I update all 4* and 5* and sacrifice them for shit always
Do you want another level 6 to laugh a good time? :D
Perhaps my 4 green mayan and 3 rd yellow of the day lol

Ironstyle
04-25-2018, 02:41 PM
After sacking well over 1K toons, I got a Cyborg Eddie on my last reward soul! Everything else was a dupe. All in all, I'm satisfied. I was hoping for a GcotD and an Iron Eddie...oh well, can't get 'em all.

blade685
04-25-2018, 02:44 PM
After sacking well over 1K toons, I got a Cyborg Eddie on my last reward soul! Everything else was a dupe. All in all, I'm satisfied. I was hoping for a GcotD and an Iron Eddie...oh well, can't get 'em all.
i looted i think 5 or 6 Gcotd, when you loot one time it is dupe land...
But there is no loot script for sure lol

satani
04-25-2018, 02:44 PM
update: not only do Tailgunner and Navigator Eddies and Gunner Golden Sons drop like Hell, (got/had at least 4 of each on each account) but the Iron Eddie drops fairly well, too. Got him on all 3 accounts now.

blade685
04-25-2018, 02:47 PM
update: not only do Tailgunner and Navigator Eddies and Gunner Golden Sons drop like Hell, (got/had at least 4 of each on each account) but the Iron Eddie drops fairly well, too. Got him on all 3 accounts now.

me always not :)

blade685
04-25-2018, 02:57 PM
another level 6 for the day and:
2 legendary gunner: 1 tailgunner again and again and one fucking DM !!!! AHAHAH
1 legendary: 1 Rocket dog
20 rare:
8 rare gunner/ass:

One more vortex:
5 rare gunner: 5 X shit 3*....
15 rare gunner/ass:
2 legendary:1 red helraiser, 1 death dog
1 skill shard
20 alchemist souls

ONLY SHIT DUPES AGAINNNNNNNNNN with 0 X 5*
IT IS BAD LUCK??? NOOOOO

open 105 RARE souls:
ABB, CR eddieX2, Val, AOFPharao dog X2, WUR, AOP X 2, My 5 th Green Mayan of the day and shit 3*

ALL DUPES!!!!!! There is no problem on my account? seriously?

Patrice-1201
04-25-2018, 03:02 PM
another level 6 for the day and:
2 legendary gunner: 1 tailgunner again and again and one fucking DM !!!! AHAHAH
1 legendary: 1 Rocket dog
20 rare:
8 rare gunner/ass:

One more vortex:
5 rare gunner: 5 X shit 3*....
15 rare gunner/ass:
2 legendary:1 red helraiser, 1 death dog
1 skill shard
20 alchemist souls

ONLY SHIT DUPES AGAINNNNNNNNNN with 0 X 5*
IT IS BAD LUCK??? NOOOOO
I must admit this is insanely bad luck... on the last event on my second account i saved for a Tier 6 and got only skill shards... but wait it filled the vortex and gave me... only skill shards....

blade685
04-25-2018, 03:07 PM
I must admit this is insanely bad luck... on the last event on my second account i saved for a Tier 6 and got only skill shards... but wait it filled the vortex and gave me... only skill shards....

one time ok but same shit during all 2018, it can't be bad luck!!!

Blade
04-25-2018, 03:09 PM
Don't do everything at once! The book has "waves", ups and downs and we have 5 days of time...
I need to take a closer look at the reward system, but at the moment I think I might skip this event completely (like the last sac event), or only sac the thousands of common souls that clog my soul inventory.

blade685
04-25-2018, 03:17 PM
i have many bad words in my mind for NF, too much is too much

blade685
04-25-2018, 04:25 PM
i will take my decision tonight if i leave the game definitively or not, 2 years lost in that FTP game
The only thing that keep me here is the community, not maiden , not eddie, now not that game and NOT NF
For now i will leave and will never play another shit FTP game

R1ck
04-25-2018, 05:34 PM
So far I like the event, after burning 4k common souls and a lot of souls, did 10 tier 6 and 4 vortex. Was looking for any new Eddie and got 2, Edward and 7son. Also looking for 2 gunners Hallowed and Eda but nothing after so many Gunner souls. Have a voley team of GCR vs DMs. Got back ACR who sold long time ago.
Still looking for PoM and Iron Eddie until my gold is finished.
Also got like 160 SoW and no time to play PVP.

blade685
04-25-2018, 07:07 PM
i have always many eda for you my friend if we could give characters ....

GrimDusk
04-25-2018, 07:19 PM
This event is useless for me tbh because I have every 5 star gunner character. I guess I'll wait until the next sacrifice event.

R1ck
04-25-2018, 11:11 PM
Run out of gold, did 24 tier 6 and 8 vortex. Luckily from souls of my 23rd tier 6 got Eda, strange that from my 24th tier 6 got another Eda. Also from last batch of G/A got Iron Eddie.
A lot of resources invested but happy to get some new toons, Edward, 7son, Iron Eddie and Eda.
Others that had sacrificed and return, ACR, ACotD and Atrickster.

Still missing 3 5* toons, Hallowed, PoM and AG.

hold
04-25-2018, 11:33 PM

Bad luck my ass ... RNG in this slot machine is rigged as fuck. I don't have time now but if I ever have I try to get all the evidence of the strange coincidences and report them. Sure it's possible but so fucking unlikely. Made me realize again when I got 2 WUR in a row from 2 legendary souls.

In all fairness it might even be a bug but RNG is definitely way off in regards of randomness.

Ironstyle
04-25-2018, 11:54 PM
In all fairness it might even be a bug but RNG is definitely way off in regards of randomness.

Gotta agree. I've gotten so many Tailgunner and Navigator Eddies but never an Aces High? So many Edas or Assassin Harpy's but never a Gunner CotD?

It doesn't bother me as much as others. I wouldn't consider myself a hard core player...at least to a certain extent. But It is kinda sad when I drop 100+ GA souls, and even 10+ Gunner Legendary souls and get the same things again and again. As Hold says, sure it's possible, but super unlikely.

DIEDD
04-26-2018, 12:49 AM
I agree, something is not right with the rng, I mean if I buy a stack of ten souls, and I get two 4 star characters and these are exactly the same, I do not think it is very random, I would like an explanation of this "coincidence"

Moonchild-6759
04-26-2018, 07:35 AM
To me it feels like the wrong time to complain about RNG as i've just gotten Aces High and Seventh Son Eddie during this event but i do have a comment to add.
It does indeed look wierd that we get so many dupes sometimes. Personally this Sac-event gave me my 8th VHE from GA souls. An INSANE amount of very rare eddies. But at the same time i just recieved my first Aces High eddie, and i have never seen Vision eddie (Or hallowed or PoM, but they've been here for a shorter period of time). Another thing is i'm yet to see my first Asta and Edas but i get the 5 star eddie??

I do not believe they are playing tricks with us with the "RNG"-system as i believe it would be much harder to code for unlikely streaks of dupes than total RNG (And they seem to have problems with coding now and then) but it is indeed odd.

Ironstyle
04-26-2018, 02:57 PM
Good point. With all the other bugs this game suffers, I'd be surprised if an RNG based code to screw us out of characters is unlikely. As Hold said, if anything at all, it's a bug. That or we are all just extremely unlucky.

kkkreg5
04-26-2018, 03:21 PM
Aren't the numbers manipulated or tweaked for each event dependent on that event already? "Increased chance" of this and that. RNG can be easily modified and pushed with each update. We aren't given all developer notes.

Stormseye
04-26-2018, 03:42 PM
Updated - did 6 Vortex
2 Legendary Gunner
15 Rare Gun/Ass
5 Skill Shards

Assassin CoTD (dupe, second in two days)
Desert Marauder
TailGunner - Off Legendary did not have
Desert Marauder - Off Legendary (dupe) see above
Rest was all 3* dupes

Did another 6 Vortex
3 Rare Gunner
2 Legendary
10 Rare Gunner/Ass

Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (dupe but not complaining)
Assassin Newborn (dupe)
Gunner Chopper (dupe)
Assassin Troll (dupe off Legendary)
Magus Mayan Priestess (4th dupe off legendary)
Rest was 3* dupes

Had enough for 5 Vortex
1 Legendary Gunner
4 Rare Sentinel
4 Rare Soul

Sentinel Corrupt Droid (dupe)
Warrior Troll (dupe)
Tailgunner (dupe see above - off legendary)

Another 5 Vortex fill
1 Gunner Legendary
4 rare
4 Magus Rare

Gunner CoDT (dupe from Legendary)
Sacrificed all the 3* crap dupes and got a Rare Soul. Turned it in and got
Warrior CoTD....so weird the RNG

Enough for one more 3 Vortex fill
3 Rare Souls
Warrior Mayan Priestess (3rd or 4th dupe cant recall)

Saced more crap 3*
1 rare Soul
Warrior Wicker Man (3rd dupe)

Not a great but not all skill shards either but I did pick up a new Eddie and a couple of new chars. Disappointed in all the high end dupes I keep getting though.

natasar
04-26-2018, 04:16 PM
Been pretty happy with the event so far. Pulled Cyborg from a rare Gunner soul I got from my third vortex fill. Also could narrow my list of missing 4* chars by three (got my first Gunner Chopper, Warrior Troll and SSD during the course; now close to the break-even point of missing chars and fully-sharded ones). Also pulled a couple 5* dupes (Rainmaker, Witch Doctor - got my first one just days before the event -, Mystic, Shaman), along with three Tailgunners, FOTD, GCOTD and a number of other 4* dupes from which I kept a few just in case dupes will be allowed in the Gauntlet (whenever it will be released). Still lacking AHE, but I most likely will not be able to get to another vortex fill or even a Tier 6 sac during the event.

blade685
04-26-2018, 05:07 PM
Updated - did 6 Vortex
2 Legendary Gunner
15 Rare Gun/Ass
5 Skill Shards

Assassin CoTD (dupe, second in two days)
Desert Marauder
TailGunner - Off Legendary did not have
Desert Marauder - Off Legendary (dupe) see above
Rest was all 3* dupes

Did another 6 Vortex
3 Rare Gunner
2 Legendary
10 Rare Gunner/Ass

Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (dupe but not complaining)
Assassin Newborn (dupe)
Gunner Chopper (dupe)
Assassin Troll (dupe off Legendary)
Magus Mayan Priestess (4th dupe off legendary)
Rest was 3* dupes

Had enough for 5 Vortex
1 Legendary Gunner
4 Rare Sentinel
4 Rare Soul

Sentinel Corrupt Droid (dupe)
Warrior Troll (dupe)
Tailgunner (dupe see above - off legendary)

Another 5 Vortex fill
1 Gunner Legendary
4 rare
4 Magus Rare

Gunner CoDT (dupe from Legendary)
Sacrificed all the 3* crap dupes and got a Rare Soul. Turned it in and got
Warrior CoTD....so weird the RNG

Enough for one more 3 Vortex fill
3 Rare Souls
Warrior Mayan Priestess (3rd or 4th dupe cant recall)

Saced more crap 3*
1 rare Soul
Warrior Wicker Man (3rd dupe)

Not a great but not all skill shards either but I did pick up a new Eddie and a couple of new chars. Disappointed in all the high end dupes I keep getting though.

only shit like me........ i had 6 or 7 tailgunner....

Sick
04-26-2018, 07:14 PM
only shit like me........ i had 6 or 7 tailgunner....

Yeah, he drops like hell currently.

Icarus
04-27-2018, 01:29 AM
Im very happy of this event actually, just because i pulled a lot of the ones i wanted.
Finally i got Aces High Eddie, with so much pride my Main Champion now. Also i got Cyborg Eddie, Eda, Hellraiser and Chopper.
From the souls to get the Vortex i got Val, ANBoL, Assassin Mayan Priestess and Crimean Soldier. I have some souls to make another vortex more later but i ran out of gold.

RNJesus gave me the power, and im very thankful ;). My best Sacrifice Event so far...

Reeb99
04-27-2018, 02:34 AM
Oh my god! I finally pulled a CYBORG! So happy right now!

Nifelheim
04-27-2018, 05:32 AM
Oh my god! I finally pulled a CYBORG! So happy right now!

Me too, and many other toons I was missing like prisoner, navigator, Crimean, red and green Val, GUR, etc

Liebhild
04-28-2018, 01:05 PM
After about 300 souls (>=rare) I got nothing.

4 Wickermans, random, hope that at least those clowns have fun.

Edit:
Now 5 Wickermans, but that doesn't mean, that random is not random, it is a psychology-problem

Chaosego888
04-29-2018, 05:31 PM
Finally! After 21 months of daily play, I have my Cyborg Eddie... It should not have taken that long but nonetheless, this event was greatly appreciated. I liked the sequencing of events this month with the Lilith Grind being in the earlier part of the month and the sacrifice event being at the end. Of Course after I got the Cyborg, I have pulled. two more in the past three days. I also got Hallowed Eddie and the biggest pain in the ass in the arena (Iron Eddie) to complete the Gunner/Assassin collection for now... Hopefully we will see more of these type events for the other classes in the future.

Stormseye
04-30-2018, 01:46 PM
Last update. Did a few more runs

Filled the Vortex once more
2 Legendary Souls
15 Rare Gunner/Ass
6 Skill Shards

Hallowed Eddie - Did not have
Rest was all 3* and 4* dupes but upon sacrificing all the junk I managed some plain old regular rare souls and wouldn't you know it

Prisoner on a rare soul and Warrior Hellraiser to boot!

Now I am a free man!

druid138
04-30-2018, 04:55 PM
Another good Sacrifice event for me. Added Hallowed and Iron Eddie, along with Astra. Cyborg remains elusive, though.

GotN
04-30-2018, 05:35 PM
Congratulations to everyone who has been given great new characters!
Did another 2 Vortex fills today, 8 all together. Things were running good, many rare and rare gunner souls from meager sacrifices today, but in the end no new gunner for me (was missing only Aces High and Cyborg Eddie, so chances were very small anyway that I would get them). Am happy with Iron Eddie, but as he has nothing to do with this event and regarding all the rare/ legendary gunner/ GA souls I threw in I have to conclude it for me as a disappointing.

Blade
04-30-2018, 06:20 PM
I am happy with the event. I cleared my souls inventory nicely by saccing almost all normal souls, about 2k I guess. By this I got 2 vortex (was close to the first when the event started) with several skill shards and souls, many normal gunner souls (for the next sacc event in that style) with a higher essence density lets say (essence per 99 stack in the soul inventory), rare souls (gunner and normal), and filled my stock of 5* xp shards to almost 1000. So I am prepared for the future.

R1ck
04-30-2018, 09:17 PM
I read some people were getting Hallowed Eddies so give a try once again and did 2 more tier 6 which also filled the vortex. After opening 2 legendary gunner souls ( one tailgunner again) and 10 rare gunner souls that gave me crap, was disappointed. But also had 8 g/a souls which finally gave me Hallowed and a dupe AHE.
It has been the second best event for me since immortal soul event, got 4 new Eddies. But well it's RNG, after so many frustrations got what wanted.

scott-5496
04-30-2018, 10:04 PM
Not done sac in a few days but my haul was great so very pleased - would have liked PoM Ed btu I got SSE, Hallowed, Edward - I had Iron from a week before that too so really very pleased with the wins - in the end it was 6 vortex (might have bene five but sure it was 6) - loads of good stuff to be honest and a lot of it came frome about 28 stacks of normal souls so no complaints here at all. Not even got round to sharding Iron, SSE or the rest yet and got so many SS it's liek a diamond shop in my inventory!

So much moaning and groaning but I think we do at least have all these events to keep it interesting and mostly the events have been fine to do and little hassle - it has to be better than trying to relic it in PVP! But I will get there with that too. Having fun in arena with new teams and I just want to havea fun for a while with it - my losses will increase but not bothered - it's not costing me anything other than time.

Fudjo
04-30-2018, 11:14 PM
I read some people were getting Hallowed Eddies so give a try once again and did 2 more tier 6 which also filled the vortex. After opening 2 legendary gunner souls ( one tailgunner again) and 10 rare gunner souls that gave me crap, was disappointed. But also had 8 g/a souls which finally gave me Hallowed and a dupe AHE.
It has been the second best event for me since immortal soul event, got 4 new Eddies. But well it's RNG, after so many frustrations got what wanted.

I ended up spinning the vortex twice and ultimately got two 5-star dupes - Ace's High and Hallowed. Still no Cyborg for me, but I restocked well on skill shards and got a Gunner Mayan Priestess which didn't have yet. Presumably I'm gonna need those skill shards when The Gauntlet finally launches.