PDA

View Full Version : New Player

Obi-Juan Kenobi
05-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Hello,

New to the game. Just got the free Pharoh Eddie. Looking for good strategies/team suggestion for a low level player who hasn't spent any real money. I've got Wicker man Eddie (level 30) and Mummy Eddie (level 45) using 3* wicker dog and 4* harpie. Any help welcolmed.

T-Man
05-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the forum. Pharaoh would be a solid Eddie to work with. Is that the Sentinel Harpy? She would be a solid toon as well.

MetalKing
05-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Read all the guides in the forum, as they have lots of helpful tips. Work towards being able to do the skull quests, especially the soul skull quests. You'll earn something that can get you some new characters. Participate in the monthly events. You will also want to add troopers fo help complete missions and gain trooper badges, which are useful currency in the store. I'll be your trooper if wanted. I'm metalking-3386.

Rane
05-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, if you need any help i am here to help you :) And you can add me as trooper.. i am daily player

SteveHarris
05-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Save your skill shards.
Don't sacrifice any Eddie till you have a dupe. There are missions later you might want to do that will require a specific Eddie that can't be earned back.

Rain88
05-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Not sure if someone mentioned it. Don't bother with Wickerman Eddie at all... He's completely useless. Focus on Pharaoh Eddie as he can take you all the way to the end of the game. If you have the green harpy, level her up, if it's the blue or red one then don't bother.

ShadowedLies
05-04-2018, 03:01 AM
It may be beneficial to post your username so people could see what you are working with and give you pointers. Plus it may help find troopers as well.

rags-6094
05-04-2018, 03:39 AM
Is it possible for new players to pick up Troopers at Level 100? When I was at that stage it seemed to offer me similarly levelled trooper opportunities...