PDA

View Full Version : What about iron eddie special?! 😲😱😲😱

Giacomo Farinacci
05-05-2018, 05:53 PM
That must be nerfed. A 4 star eddie shouldn't be more powerful than many 5 stars. It's ridiculous...

blade685
05-07-2018, 09:13 AM
he seems to be good, but i don't have him like all last 6 month new eddies ^^

Yup
05-07-2018, 02:21 PM
That must be nerfed. A 4 star eddie shouldn't be more powerful than many 5 stars. It's ridiculous...

Kind of agree here.

Giacomo Farinacci
05-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Hope they will do that...

Amarthir
05-07-2018, 06:17 PM
Maybe a damage nerf, I hear it's a real Whopper.

As for debuffs, I mean, immunity guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup
05-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Yeah damage nerf on the fury would work.....which is really where he's overpowered. The other attacks and the buffs aren't that big of a deal, in my opinion.

rags-6094
05-07-2018, 06:24 PM
I took on Tman's team lead by Iron Eddie,now if I win the toss I've got half a chance but I didn't, and had my ass handed to me, simply no coming back,and how the he'll does his fury reset every go?

Giacomo Farinacci
05-07-2018, 06:32 PM
No. Is not the power of damage. He is overpowered only with fate if it triggers ascension. Problem are silver buffs because if with opponents who steal immunity or like the assassin corrupt rescuer thet cleans an opponent buffs, then you are fucked up.

Giacomo Farinacci
05-07-2018, 06:34 PM
(Sorry for bad english)
And the healing thing too. And his abilities are too much good. Everybody is using him now. He is the new vampire hunter...

Yup
05-07-2018, 06:43 PM
He's primarily tough at the top due to relics really. If you run into him when a player has a lower ranking, he's not that difficult.

rags-6094
05-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Ok that was my next guess...

Amarthir
05-07-2018, 07:17 PM
That sounds like a thought out team then. You can't really blame his fury if he has a supporting team that works for him. I haven't been hit by his fury so I can't guess how much damage it does, I'm only running off of what others are saying.

Besides, we need a good Assassin Eddie ever since VHE fell behind the times.

Yup
05-07-2018, 07:20 PM
That sounds like a thought out team then. You can't really blame his fury if he has a supporting team that works for him. I haven't been hit by his fury so I can't guess how much damage it does, I'm only running off of what others are saying.

Besides, we need a good Assassin Eddie ever since VHE fell behind the times.

My team's no slouch.. and I've got a number of relics.. but that fury, especially with Ascension... does some serious damage. I just try and kill him before he gets the chance :)

T-Man
05-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Oh come on now he isn’t that bad. ;)

Seriously with Ascension he hits ok. Though SS hits harder.
Relics do make a difference. I didn’t have a huge stock pile of ic when relics hit, but I have built my relics up since.

I ran into a few teams early on with a massive relic difference. 1-2 that were extremely hard to beat at first. I tended to just skip those players until I caught up a bit.

rags-6094
05-08-2018, 06:51 AM
Yep that makes sense T-man think I'll give your defence team a miss till I put a bit more thought into my side kicks....
But well done!!

T-Man
05-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Thanks rags. Build up those health relics.

Reeb99
05-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Personally I think the assassin CR is more overpowered than Iron Eddie. The only real problem I see with Iron Eddie is when he has PI every turn, and you can't clear his buffs to take him out.

Keeping immunity is almost impossible unless you have the yellow Lilith. The problem arises when you combine yellow Lilith, IE, ACR, and another good character. Iron Eddie without those guys is no big deal. With them, it's bs.

blade685
05-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Personally I think the assassin CR is more overpowered than Iron Eddie. The only real problem I see with Iron Eddie is when he has PI every turn, and you can't clear his buffs to take him out.

Keeping immunity is almost impossible unless you have the yellow Lilith. The problem arises when you combine yellow Lilith, IE, ACR, and another good character. Iron Eddie without those guys is no big deal. With them, it's bs.

i lost vs that team all turn = ie fury total joke :)

90mphyorker
05-09-2018, 12:56 PM

Those 3 characters and Golden Pharaoh Dog are the worst to me.

Though I think any team with GPD on are buggers. I can’t stand that dog, especially teams with high powered Relics. It’s not that they can’t be beat, it’s just the time it takes too.

Actually just drew with a team where all they had was their GPD and I had a Warrior Lilith. Highest damaged I could do was 7,777 and every other round he’d heal himself for 17,203. Find teams with GPD in annoying, but first time I could never kill it.

Giacomo Farinacci
05-09-2018, 01:17 PM
I dont agree. Too much strong for a 4 stars. Relics just give more health or damage, abilities don't change...

Giacomo Farinacci
05-09-2018, 01:22 PM
I dont agree. Too much strong for a 4 stars. Relics just give more health or damage, abilities don't change...

Giacomo Farinacci
05-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Relics dont change abilities. They are too much good!

Icarus
05-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Actually it doesn't seem that bad, i got him on the event and is just as any other assassin may be, low health a good way to spread damage. Anyways his damage is very low compared to others but is compensated with his abilities to cast Negative effects.
That added with some skills to heal. So he isn't that balanced, but isn't WAY too op to aply a nerf on him. He also doesn't have a good AI to use on a Defensive team, or as many assassins, the posibility to have a good team that works, is a little bit situational if you think about it.

Giacomo Farinacci
05-09-2018, 05:13 PM
What?! Everyone is using him in defence team! Have to be nerfed to me...

Demoonchild
05-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Agree on the fact that he's too much OP for being a simple 4*, but disagree on you asking for a nerf, Devs instead must focus on make 5* Eddie's more interesting/useful, and release new content for God's Sake!!!

Reeb99
05-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Those 3 characters and Golden Pharaoh Dog are the worst to me.

Though I think any team with GPD on are buggers. I can’t stand that dog, especially teams with high powered Relics. It’s not that they can’t be beat, it’s just the time it takes too.

Actually just drew with a team where all they had was their GPD and I had a Warrior Lilith. Highest damaged I could do was 7,777 and every other round he’d heal himself for 17,203. Find teams with GPD in annoying, but first time I could never kill it.

I don't really have any problems doing enough damage. I have problems keeping my characters alive long enough to do that damage, lol

If you want to see some crazy high damage, strip their buffs, dump Ignite debuff on them, and then hit them with either Ragna or Red Lilith equipped with piercing talisman set. I've seen them both do over 70k damage in pvp this way without a crit chance buff, but you have to get RNG on the piercing. It's too bad the AI can't handle such a tactic.

Giacomo Farinacci
05-11-2018, 02:12 PM
No. He is too much for a 4 stars. Relics don't change abilities...

The Educated fool
05-11-2018, 07:26 PM

#SayItWithPictures #HavinAGoodTime #HeReallyIsFineThough #MakeOtherEddiesBetter #DemoonIsRight

blade685
05-12-2018, 04:25 PM
yes he is completely cheated, i just don't play vs some def with him now like many cheated def too