PDA

View Full Version : Dear Troopers, friends & enemies I've made here...

Sag7272
05-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Think I've lost it..
Even with shiny new auto play, trooper duty feels like a chore..
Endless repetition of similar events with some new content always around next corner... Then the next & so on..
It bring now more disdain than excitement to be honest 🙄
Still love this game but begin to hate actually playing it,
and I'm not even scratching the surface of how much PvP is getting ridiculously elitist...
You have it or you have not... As in Prisoners days with a widening gap enlarging every day..

I'm in reflection now about my future in LotdB..
Foolishly waiting on next update to make my mind..

I'll tanks all the Troopers that choose to drop me in the meantime for their dedication & the points wasn't for you I'd already be gone long time ago..

Maybe I'll be back, maybe not don't feel an urge to burn a year and half in the sacrifice pit anyway..

It's up to NF to make me love this game again, I'm keeping faith but loosing hope in you guys...

Sponholz
05-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Sad to see another one awesome player going, but you said it well, indeed it's up to NF to make us have the desire to play this game again.

Best of wishes to you Sag!!!

The Educated fool
05-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Kinda figured this may have been the way the winds were blowing for you these days. All the best, man. :cool:

kkkreg5
05-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Damn Sag! Not you too!! Thanks for all the badges my Maiden Brother!! Hope to see you again Somewhere In Time...

Sag7272
05-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Sad to see another one awesome player going, but you said it well, indeed it's up to NF to make us have the desire to play this game again.
Best of wishes to you Sag!!!
Tanks! Unsure if I'm awesome but I'll take it lol
Many leaving lately..
Another generation of enthusiastic players will soon bury us all 😉

Kinda figured this may have been the way the winds were blowing for you these days. All the best, man. :cool:
Wind blew hard lately in every possible ways..
Who knows, someday it may change its way tanks The Fool, glad to had you as a trooper 😎

Damn Sag! Not you too!! Thanks for all the badges my Maiden Brother!! Hope to see you again Somewhere In Time...
You are amongst my oldest & most loyal trooper..
Guys like you makes those choices harder in a good way, maybe somewhere in time I'll be back fellow Maiden Brother!

Mizrael
05-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Sad to see another veteran go! I’ll keep you just as i do keep all the other old school troopers...

Kinda happy for you to break the shackles of the brainless slot machine though! now go and live your life or PLAY another game ;)

Peppoah
05-05-2018, 11:30 PM
Sad to see you go. I hope you’ll make a comeback. If so send me a request. Enjoy your game free time.
Cheers, Pepp

T-Man
05-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Really sad to see you go Sag. Hopefully a break will change your mind. Aside from the lack of content, the game is really broken right now. Hope to see you back man.

slauki
05-06-2018, 12:07 AM
sag the unknown legend and the underrated genius. another huge loss for the community, see you in another universe my friend \m/

Sag7272
05-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Sad to see another veteran go! I’ll keep you just as i do keep all the other old school troopers...
Kinda happy for you to break the shackles of the brainless slot machine though! now go and live your life or PLAY another game ;)
Tanks Mizrael, let's see if the shackles are broken for good I'm addicted to this brainless slot machine 😂

Sad to see you go. I hope you’ll make a comeback. If so send me a request. Enjoy your game free time.
Cheers, Pepp
It will be with pleasure, it's sad to go too but think it's needed for now RL also taking it's toll lately 😉

Really sad to see you go Sag. Hopefully a break will change your mind. Aside from the lack of content, the game is really broken right now. Hope to see you back man.
Hope too, don't remember a moment it wasn't broken tho lol..
With lack of content & some questionables decisions this game made it sure put another nail in the coffin, let's see what future holds.. Tanks T-Man 😊

Sag7272
05-06-2018, 12:15 AM
sag the unknown legend and the underrated genius. another huge loss for the community, see you in another universe my friend \m/
Oh my.. That's a lot coming from an actual legend 😉
Had awesome moments in this game, need a break if I want to still listen to Maiden for now 😂
See you in that same other universe my friend..

hold
05-06-2018, 05:44 AM
The Sagbot will never be forgotten! Will never forget when he struck me the first time in PvP (closed beta) ...

All the best!

Sag7272
05-06-2018, 10:56 AM
The Sagbot will never be forgotten! Will never forget when he struck me the first time in PvP (closed beta) ...

All the best!
Hahahahaha had forgotten about that guy, good ol' days!
Who knows, maybe he'll be nerfed the good way someday for my hypothetical return lol... Tanks Hold all the best trough this game till then..

PS: you nailed it, he will be my champ trough my hiatus & into the grave if I'm not back 😊

Askora
05-06-2018, 03:46 PM
I've not posted on many of the recent retiring threads, and to keep from having to make a ton of posts will just make this one. Several of the recent players to leave the game or go extreme casual have been troopers of mine and of those most very long time troopers. Sag is actually one of the few that actually wasn't.

You all will be missed as troopers, forum contributors, competitors in the arena and as friends many of us have never met. We've all shared a common bond in the band and the game and that's pretty cool when you consider that many of us hail from different walks of life and different countries.

While recently it seems it has been a mass exodus from the game, many of those leaving and many of us in the forum have been playing for a very long time. Personally, I think it's impressive for a mobile game to keep so many players loyal for so long. We all grow tired of the same routine though, so it's not surprising to have some attrition. Hopefully NF sees this as a nudge to get more content as that is what keeps the players engaged. Will keep positive thoughts that the tour brings new and related content as well as an influx of new players and maybe even bring back some of the retired legends.

For those leaving and going super casual who I may never have the opportunity to speak with again, it's been a pleasure and I wish you all the best in your post LotB life.

Up the Irons!

Sag7272
05-06-2018, 08:18 PM
A lot of interesting stuff
Honored you choose my post for this Askora
This community is awesome, getting to know each others for so long in the forum's sure have to do, even the close relationship with devs is first class as for my experience..

Don't think I'll ever set my account on fire, had way too much fun with you all, it leaves the door open.. Saw way too many make a comeback to take a definitive stand... Kinda hope too the tour & all surrounding it makes this game blossom the way it should because old timers are on the verge of instinction because lack of content/diversity & it's saddening...

blade685
05-07-2018, 09:14 AM
so many good players leave the game and only because of NF that did nothing good that year, particulary with that shity RNG

Sag7272
05-08-2018, 12:37 AM
so many good players leave the game and only because of NF that did nothing good that year, particulary with that shity RNG

Think I'm decoding you see me as a good player 😂
So tanks..
But RNG although having it's role..
Think main thing could be described perfectly by Mummy's move of predilection "Burden of the damned"... Think over time everyone will snap a moment where they grow tired & see this game as a burden, playing should never be a burden, it's supposed to be fun.. There's not more fun to have here for me it seems maybe I'm not "Damned" anymore lol..

scott-5496
05-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Sorry to see you go dude. You were a great a loyal trooper for me for a long time. If you come back give me a shout out.

Cheers

Sag7272
05-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Sorry to see you go dude. You were a great a loyal trooper for me for a long time. If you come back give me a shout out.

Cheers
A long time, wow.. it's even before the PvP beta, think you are my second oldest troop!
Tanks for all those badges & your loyalty,
I'll sure gives you a shout if I ever come back, you are among the best trooper around 😊

FarmerEddie
05-09-2018, 01:44 AM
Hah that damn Sagbot was a terror in the early days of the arena. I dont think we ever spoke directly but I can say you will be missed on the forums. I seem to recall you being Canadian, so from one Canadian to another, all the best in real life. Bonne chance mon homme.

Sag7272
05-09-2018, 04:33 AM
Hah that damn Sagbot was a terror in the early days of the arena. I dont think we ever spoke directly but I can say you will be missed on the forums. I seem to recall you being Canadian, so from one Canadian to another, all the best in real life. Bonne chance mon homme.
Je reconnais ça moi ce bout là..
Québec? That'd be close from me actually 😉
Although I don't remember talking directly I sure remember seeing your name!
Merçi, ce fut un plaisir..