PDA

View Full Version : Where did Alexander Eddie soul go?

jeff-3007
05-06-2018, 01:47 PM
I noticed the Alexander Eddie soul has disappeared from the Frontier Shop. What's up with that?

DIEDD
05-06-2018, 02:58 PM
simple, the sale is over ... do not worry, he'll be back, maybe at 200 or 500 dollars in the store.

JJJ428
05-06-2018, 04:08 PM
So is he a long term goal or not.

Yup
05-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Is he gone for everyone? I have him so I thought he dropped off because of that.

Well, now you've got my spidey sense tingling... if he comes back as a frag event or a farmable soul after I got it him via 2500 FC.. I'm going to be hella pissed.

Sparton_LOTB
05-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Whoops, we had a misconfiguration in the store since reset. That is now corrected; you'll see him again in the Frontier tab of the Store if you force close and relaunch the app.

Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up about the missing character.

The Educated fool
05-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Is he gone for everyone? I have him so I thought he dropped off because of that.

Well, now you've got my spidey sense tingling... if he comes back as a frag event or a farmable soul after I got it him via 2500 FC.. I'm going to be hella pissed.

Now, that would hardly make sense... how could you get pissed at that when you assured us what a fine value the deal was? After all... it's not like you just got him, right? ;)

It's not though.. it's $200 for 5000 ironite, 2000 iron coins, 10 skill shards, a guaranteed New Eddie, Plus 2 4/5 star class characters, 2 sets of 5 class-specific Rare souls, and $500,000 gold.

I agree if it was JUST an Eddie for $200 it would be laughable. But there's more value in the purchases.

ZorglubZ
05-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Whoops, we had a misconfiguration in the store since reset. That is now corrected; you'll see him again in the Frontier tab of the Store if you force close and relaunch the app.

Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up about the missing character.
Hmm, I just closed and relaunched the game, and he's not back.
Just did a "force close app", still no Alex Eddie. :-\

JJJ428
05-06-2018, 07:36 PM
I did a close and he did come back for me

Yup
05-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Now, that would hardly make sense... how could you get pissed at that when you assured us what a fine value the deal was? After all... it's not like you just got him, right? ;)

Let's not pretend he wasn't the catalyst or primary selling point for the collection of Frontier Coins. It was good value, but also an "only path to" thing. If other paths are revealed, that's clearly bait-n-switch and unethical.

The Educated fool
05-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Let's not pretend he wasn't the catalyst or primary selling point for the collection of Frontier Coins. It was good value, but also an "only path to" thing. If other paths are revealed, that's clearly bait-n-switch and unethical.

While I see your logic here just fine, I would argue that people who bought the deal for Alex got what they paid for by getting that Eddie immediately, in addition to all the other goodies included in the packages. Never was it in any way promised that that would be the only way to get him (though I strongly suspect it will be, and that we are merely engaged in debating the hypothetical. :cool: )

Rain88
05-07-2018, 01:36 AM
Maybe he transcended into Edward the Great? Since they are basically the same entity... sometimes I don't understand NF at all...

blade685
05-07-2018, 09:26 AM
for me he is in the store, but i will not use 2500 coins for him!