PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Extra Turns and In Game Purchases

JustAFruit
05-07-2018, 01:26 AM
I played against a Samuel Eddie, Warrior Lilith, and Gunner Dog multiple times and literaly everytime they each got 3 extra turns. Every time. I'm positive the Devs dont care about the player. $100 for in game content? Seriouly?! Not even A-list titles would go that far.

Reeb99
05-07-2018, 02:31 AM
A lot of games have $99.99 packs, and some players do buy them. That's what you have to compete against, people with huge disposable incomes. It sucks.

Yup
05-07-2018, 02:59 AM
The Current PvP meta seems to REALLY favor extra turns and first strike for Defense.. wait 6/8 hours.. it'll change.

In spite of what Devs state, there seems to me to be CLEAR times when the AI DEF is weighted with more accuracy than the ATK team.

Stormseye
05-07-2018, 12:29 PM
In spite of what Devs state, there seems to me to be CLEAR times when the AI DEF is weighted with more accuracy than the ATK team.
I have also noticed Blue Lilith has been particularly skewed in that she has been running on average 3-4 swings per turn without fail. That is in addition to regular ridiculous amount of counters/revenge issues and despite being shown some numbers in another post. SMP still revenges 90%of the time even on single hits at her.