PDA

View Full Version : About farming 2* Rainbow Evo Runes

osiris0000
08-22-2016, 10:23 AM
As a mid-level player, i have dozens of 3* talismans which are waiting to be 4*. Since leveling up a char is a pain in the neck, i have decided to level my talismans on the way instead of focusing level-up chars,so then i will have more powerful team with 4* talismans to farm and go further. I am trying to farm different locations but it takes so long time. Where do you farm your 2* rainbow evo runes, which place is the highest drop rates for 2* rainbow evo runes? Any experience will be appreciated.

Dutch
08-22-2016, 10:36 AM
As a mid-level player, i have dozens of 3* talismans which are waiting to be 4*. Since leveling up a char is a pain in the neck, i have decided to level my talismans on the way instead of focusing level-up chars,so then i will have more powerful team with 4* talismans to farm and go further. I am trying to farm different locations but it takes so long time. Where do you farm your 2* rainbow evo runes, which place is the highest drop rates for 2* rainbow evo runes? Any experience will be appreciated.

try battlefield madness and underworld hard and madness, i think its best to stick to one map and farm that continously

Jennie-5128
08-22-2016, 10:44 AM
i think its best to stick to one map and farm that continously
Seconded, if only because you can get the right team for it and then auto it if you want to; if you chop and change a lot you have to put thought into sorting out the best team for it.

osiris0000
08-22-2016, 10:47 AM
Thanks for recommendation! Now i am farming on Underworld/Hard - Snake Eyes. When level is set up - like Underworld/Hard. Is the Map matters whether its "Snake Eyes" or "Road to Ruin" or something else?

Dutch
08-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Thanks for recommendation! Now i am farming on Underworld/Hard - Snake Eyes. When level is set up - like Underworld/Hard. Is the Map matters whether its "Snake Eyes" or "Road to Ruin" or something else?

i farm shadows in the valley in underworld

osiris0000
08-22-2016, 11:04 AM
i farm shadows in the valley in underworld

Thank you so much! I stick with Shadows in the valley / Hard now, it's working :) I already got 4 2* in 3 rounds.

Dutch
08-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Thank you so much! I stick with Shadows in the valley / Hard now, it's working :) I already got 4 2* in 3 rounds.

good stuff man