PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gemini Twins

Sparton_LOTB
05-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a pair of unique, guaranteed 4★ characters!

From now until May 12th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Gemini Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen to get one of the two 4★ Gemini Twins!

Gemini Castor (Magus) and Gemini Pollux (Sentinel) join the cast as new 4★ characters in Legacy of the Beast. They automatically grant Increased Power Generation and Regen at the start of battle, and can inflict the new Sleep negative effect, which prevents actions until the Sleeping character takes damage. They also have additional effects for other Gemini on their team, granting them Perfect Immortality, 100% Critical Strike Chance, extra turns, All Damage Charge, and/or full healing!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Gemini Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!
Not trusting your luck to get both Gemini from Gemini Souls? Save up 400 Gemini Soul Fragments to purchase from the store either a Castor Soul or a Pollux Soul so you can guarantee getting the debut pair!
The Lord of Light will be accessible on days it’s not normally available! The Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel dungeons will be available again after May 10th, 5 PM PT. That way you’ll have all three days of the event to collect fragments!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up the Gemini Twins:

Get a FREE 10 Gemini Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Magus Experience Pack” and “Sentinel Experience Pack”! These provide ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Gemini!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with the Gemini Twins, including Strike Talismans, Penetrating Talismans, and the debut Titan Talismans!

Titan Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Titan Shield, which prevents an amount of damage based on your MAX HP!

Strike Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip a full set to start battle with Counterstrike, which gives you a chance to counter attack any enemy that damages you!

Penetrating Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set have a chance to gain Magic Penetration on perfect basic attacks, which makes your magic damage ignore enemy MR!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Gemini Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, these characters are not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

90mphyorker
05-10-2018, 03:04 AM
So it’s until May 12th? The App says May 10th. Assuming because of the delays in the update and this event being pushed back that changing the date has just been missed in the app.

Zerynx
05-10-2018, 06:13 AM
I would like to say thanks for offering to be able to control which character we can get via purchase with frags as opposed to leaving it to RNG.

Great step.

Now if you can do that with Eternal, Trooper and Lilith souls you would eliminate one of my few gripes. :)

rags-6094
05-10-2018, 08:01 AM
I have just completed getting both souls jagging them the traditional way! Magis already at 5* 100, Sentinel at 5* 30 for now....
I'll be interested to see how they go, but my real cause is farming Lilith fragments.
Good work on the choice of which one to get just the same.

I'm a Gemini does that mean anything?
I think the dates are out for this Gemini event a little if you go by the star sign dates that is!

hold
05-10-2018, 08:33 AM
This event I try to collect MACL-errors ... I just had my first one after 10 minutes! If it continues like this I might get to 100 during the mindless grind - sorry event. If you get to 100 you get a FCK@LL soul that has a 100 percent change to waste your time restarting the app 100 times due to MACL-errors.

At least the rewards are very high - 180 SoT -> 85 Gemini frags and 15 Lilith frags. That's the way to keep players motivated. Less than 1 Lilith fragment per 10 SoT (Level X). I can expect my next Lilith (probably dupe) after I've spent more than 6000 SoT - must be right - it's not grinding it's long term goals - right?

"We screwed up the Update but we provide better long term goals!" - that would be the positive way of saying - "SNAFU but drops reduced!"

Just while I was editing this post - MACL-error #2 ... I'll get to my 100 ...

And the next fight after restart the next MACL-error ... *WOOOHOOOO* I might get to the 100 fast than expected! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SORT THAT SHIT OUT? MACL IS IN LOL SINCE START! STOP CREATING FANCY OVERPRIZED SHIT AND FIX THE DAMN BUGS PLEASE!!!

I do like the oppurtunity that you can buy the char you can't get because of stupid rigged RNG.

Yup
05-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Really underpowered toons with good "collective" buff passives.

Doing an average of MAYBE 2k damage per hit averaging closer to 1.6 or 1.8k actually.... (no skill shards, but 5 star level 100 and 5 star level 50 talismans). Most toons without skill shards average around 3K damage, then max around 6K with skill shards (obviously generalizing, but that has seemingly been the base stats as far as I can tell).

The collective buffs when they are both present are nice.. but it's like getting immorality for a wicker reindeer (which actually hits harder than these twins)..... meh. Sleep don't mean a whole lot if you can't hit the toon. I'd rather just stun.

I do agree with others, offering the 400 frags for a choice of toons alleviates the constant farming and getting the same thing. Thanks for that. Although I got 3 souls and pulled both with 600 total frags (2 magus and 1 sentinel)

satani
05-10-2018, 12:22 PM
on my way to the 6th or 7th refill, 170-180 of my second soul. Only ONE MACLO (that's great), some reconnects due to my WLAN connection, but now the app reconnects itself without restarts. That's good, because 80% of the reconnects i had were due to my Signal sometimes dropping the connection.
Farming to get both gemenis on each device and at least one lilith soul.

Stormseye
05-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Been farming VII and the drop rates for Lilith Frag seem better. 250 Gemini Frags and 150 Lillith so far on about 70 runs. Got enough to buy a Lilith and got my Gunner (yay) and also picked up Rainmaker on a legendary roll over. The ability to buy specific characters for higher costs of frags is an awesome idea. I hope this continues for events that have multiple rewards available in the future.

dragonmat89
05-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Having really weird drop rates - first 2 refills 220 gemini fragments and about 60 lilith fragments. Next 5 refills only 150 gemini fragments and 80 lilith fragments...

Liebhild
05-10-2018, 02:00 PM
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Would be nice to know what the standard chance is.

Not trusting your luck to get both Gemini from Gemini Souls? Save up 400 Gemini Soul Fragments to purchase from the store either a Castor Soul or a Pollux Soul so you can guarantee getting the debut pair!

I am trusting my luck, but I am not trusting NF.

Kris-0707
05-10-2018, 02:42 PM
So far 15 SoT refills: 270 Lilith fragments and 700 Gemini's, surprisingly no errors at all, farming LOL X takes about 20-25 seconds per run (Navigator, DM, WAS and MUR) - easiest LOL dungeon, but my phone is hot as hell ...

Leano
05-10-2018, 02:58 PM
So far 15 SoT refills: 270 Lilith fragments and 700 Gemini's, surprisingly no errors at all, farming LOL X takes about 20-25 seconds per run (Navigator, DM, WAS and MUR) - easiest LOL dungeon, but my phone is hot as hell ...

What does DM, WAS and MUR means? I think MUR goes to Magus Undead Rescuer, but the others?

Rane
05-10-2018, 03:01 PM
5 refills: 415 gemini fragments, 100 Lilith's (and Green Lilith for me)

PsiH86
05-10-2018, 03:07 PM
To me that is interesting, Event till May 12... At the same time 11 and 12 Mai Lord of Light dungeons it is inaccessible! Usually... Why then to write that Event to 12? Till midnight on May 10 leaves...
And I have beaten out brothers acrobats)))...
I congratulate on May 9!!! With the Victory Day!

satani
05-10-2018, 04:19 PM
~500 ironite spent on refills (so 16 reruns) LOL 7: 1 lilith soul on each device (one even from 10-20 frags at the beginning!) and 3 twin souls (luckily first 2 got me both), so i'm fine with this event.

rags-6094
05-10-2018, 04:32 PM
I started with 10 frags left over from previous Lilith farming, I have done somewhere round 20 refills best guess, I've had the Magis twin 4 times, Sentinel twin 3 times and Damn it! Just got another gunner Lilith, into the vortex you go....
I guess at least the vortex is about to go off! This is what we save our ironite for...

JJJ428
05-10-2018, 04:40 PM
The lol dungeons are going to be kept open the next two days they do this on occasion. It is mentioned in the original post.

Stormseye
05-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Just got another gunner Lilith, into the vortex you go....
I guess at least the vortex is about to go off! This is what we save our ironite for...

Sacrifice event just around the corner. Save it for that if you haven't sac'ed it already.

Fudjo
05-10-2018, 04:50 PM
I would like to say thanks for offering to be able to control which character we can get via purchase with frags as opposed to leaving it to RNG.

omg Could you imagine if it was left to RNG? With all the grousing about RNG, it would be hilarious! 50-50 chance of getting a specific one of the two toons, and you need both to take full advantage of their abilities. The number of people complaining about getting 4 or 5 in a row of the same Gemini toon would be through the roof. One in every 16 or 32 players would be furious! Hahahahaha!

rags-6094
05-10-2018, 04:51 PM
About half a segment from going off now...
I reckon it takes me about two weeks work to go full circle, how far off is that event? Im very tempted...

Sparton_LOTB
05-10-2018, 05:14 PM
So it’s until May 12th? The App says May 10th. Assuming because of the delays in the update and this event being pushed back that changing the date has just been missed in the app.

Ah yeah, that is the case. The event images from the app should be already updated based on the new, corrected date range. Sorry about the confusion.

Now if you can do that with Eternal, Trooper and Lilith souls you would eliminate one of my few gripes. :)

That's what the Frontier Coin purchases are for!

To me that is interesting, Event till May 12... At the same time 11 and 12 Mai Lord of Light dungeons it is inaccessible! Usually... Why then to write that Event to 12? Till midnight on May 10 leaves...

JJJ428 also pointed this out (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10126-Character-Fragment-Event-featuring-the-DEBUT-Gemini-Twins&p=72420&viewfull=1#post72420), but to be clear, the Lord of Light will have extended availability during this event to ensure that all 3 days of the event have the Lord of Light dungeon open to collect event fragments.

omg Could you imagine if it was left to RNG? With all the grousing about RNG, it would be hilarious! 50-50 chance of getting a specific one of the two toons, and you need both to take full advantage of their abilities. The number of people complaining about getting 4 or 5 in a row of the same Gemini toon would be through the roof. One in every 16 or 32 players would be furious! Hahahahaha!

Technically you can use two of the same Gemini on one team (eg Gemini Pollux and Gemini Pollux) and get the extra benefits of the Dioscuri passive/related skills, but we still wanted to give people a guaranteed road to get both characters for this event, just in case.

We view these Lord of Light fragment events as one of our more accessible opportunities for players to get new, exclusive characters, so taking away the chance factor for the souls (like the previous Lord of Light fragment events) was something we wanted to still do, even if it is just a 50:50 coin flip where many people already earn half a dozen or more of these souls.

T-Man
05-10-2018, 06:43 PM
About half a segment from going off now...
I reckon it takes me about two weeks work to go full circle, how far off is that event? Im very tempted...

We are getting off topic, sorry about that.
As Stormseye said, best to save it for the event. I think it is the next event on the calendar. There are some strategy post on the forum about sacrifice. Search it. Basically you should save up your 4-5 * toons for level 6-7 tier sacrifices.

Yup
05-10-2018, 07:18 PM
I swear.. does my account have a magnet on it for the damn Gunner Lilith??? Seems I have a 90% chance of pulling that Lilith with any Lilith soul. :)

blade685
05-10-2018, 08:08 PM
i have the two and will not use them certainly like all free winnable toons :)
Drop for lilith souls always so bad

PsiH86
05-10-2018, 08:24 PM
JJJ428 also pointed this out (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10126-Character-Fragment-Event-featuring-the-DEBUT-Gemini-Twins&p=72420&viewfull=1#post72420), but to be clear, the Lord of Light will have extended availability during this event to ensure that all 3 days of the event have the Lord of Light dungeon open to collect event fragments.

Ok... Cool! maybe on Lilith I will collect!!! Thanks!
By the way, the website and a news line in a game doesn't work in Russia... Not through your fault...
Offensively... It is necessary to use VPN

Unwon
05-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Had it on auto replay most of the day. I've got 1500 gemini fragments and about 600 lilith fragments. I got both of the geminis and magus lilith, but thats not the jackpot today as i managed to pull cyborg and VHE as well 👌🏻

hold
05-11-2018, 07:13 AM
In 1 hour 3x MACL and 2x PVTE .... I think I spent more time restarting the app by now than actually autoplaying it - stability is an absolute joke.

slauki
05-11-2018, 08:35 AM
In 1 hour 3x MACL and 2x PVTE .... I think I spent more time restarting the app by now than actually autoplaying it - stability is an absolute joke.

check your stacksizes. if you are near 999 and get drops which will bring you over the current stack you will get a maclo. this was reported months ago but you know the nf-way-of-fixing-stuff by now ;)
but hey we got union jacks left to our badges, glad that the priorities are set right in the headquaters...

natasar
05-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Four sentinel gemini from the first four souls. RNG at its best again.

blade685
05-11-2018, 10:28 AM
don't open at same hour rng is totally wtf :)

hold
05-11-2018, 10:46 AM
check your stacksizes. if you are near 999 and get drops which will bring you over the current stack you will get a maclo. this was reported months ago but you know the nf-way-of-fixing-stuff by now ;)
but hey we got union jacks left to our badges, glad that the priorities are set right in the headquaters...

Fucking ridiculous ... now I got another PVTE ... yesterday evening in PvP APMA APMA APMA APMA APMA APMA APMA APMA ... stability after 2 years is pathetic - it really is. If everything computer related would have the quality of this client we would be better off going back to pen and paper ...

blade685
05-11-2018, 10:57 AM
many error yes i must restart the game many times in a day :)

Yup
05-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Uninstall/reinstall

I can't say my play has been error free.. but I've really only had minimal errors. Not enough to really notice. I've had much worse in the past.. so I uninstall/reinstall and things are much better.

Of course.. maybe it's an Android issue? :p

scott-5496
05-11-2018, 11:23 AM
I am getting a few MACLO which I have not had for a long time - I do usually get the odd PVTE abd APMA but maybe just one or two a day - MACLO I am getting maybe three or so a day.

satani
05-11-2018, 11:34 AM
so far the event went well for me.
at least 4-5 of both twins and on my mobile, i went from zero to 3 lilith in 1 day!

scott-5496
05-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Three MACLO in just over five minutes there so not sure what is going on but this sort of ruins auto grind!

blade685
05-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Three MACLO in just over five minutes there so not sure what is going on but this sort of ruins auto grind!always in auto for me

hold
05-11-2018, 01:37 PM
Three MACLO in just over five minutes there so not sure what is going on but this sort of ruins auto grind!

Next PVTE here ... don'T know how long for thogh - was away and on auto play ...

here's a challenge - for every MACLO, PVTE and other server stability related shit give out X rare souls ... that might sort the shit out quick considering how stingy this game is ...

slauki
05-11-2018, 03:14 PM

again: check your stacksizes of 3* evo shards guys. if they are near the limit this will cause a maclo once more of them drop. sell or use the red ones that are near 999 and things will be okay.

Edit:
just i wrote that, i checked my screen and got this: no movement on autoplay4569

edit 2: happend 2nd time, same error fuck this.

kkkreg5
05-11-2018, 03:14 PM
... I've seen1 rare soul drop from both LoL X floors... increased chance of dropping..?

Ironstyle
05-11-2018, 03:30 PM
I've gotten about 6 rare souls. Got one 4* and the rest 3*.

blade685
05-11-2018, 03:40 PM
rare souls are very rare in that event :p

natasar
05-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Sentinel gemini pull update: 5-for-5...

Tim28213
05-11-2018, 05:34 PM
So far on my iPad I have not seen but a couple of errors forcing a restart since the update using both cellular and wifi connections. Only 1 crash during auto-play so far so for me the crashes haven't seemed that bad. The screen switching between scenes/screens seems to be slower or lagging just a bit more than usual, but I'd rather have that than crashes.
I've been lucky this time and pulled 1 of each twin. I did wait overnight between claiming the first and second soul. Just farming Lilith now and seeing where I end up.

GotN
05-11-2018, 05:41 PM
Sentinel gemini pull update: 5-for-5...

Why don’t you use 400 fragments for the magus?

infinite dreamer
05-11-2018, 05:46 PM
I've gotten 2 of each Gemini so far. And got the sentinel Lilith. I like these events because I can stock up on upgrade material.

T-Man
05-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Why did the dungeon change to Magus already?

Yup
05-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Why did the dungeon change to Magus already?

because it's magic :)

R1ck
05-11-2018, 07:04 PM
the dungeon is supposed to be closed for 2 days, 48 hours, divided by 3 (dungeons) is 16 hours. So every 16 hours it changes.

8 Gemini souls and only one Lilith, it seems Lilith's fragments drop rates have fallen in comparison to other events.

Unwon
05-11-2018, 07:17 PM
About 1600 ironite spent. 2400 gemini framgments and 1000 lilith’s. I got 4 sentinel and 8 magus gemini things, magus and sentinel liliths. I like this event, only reason I saved up, even spent $10 to get the last 50 lilith fragments. And now I’ll stack up for another 2 liliths (hopefully) next time ����

T-Man
05-11-2018, 07:43 PM
the dungeon is supposed to be closed for 2 days, 48 hours, divided by 3 (dungeons) is 16 hours. So every 16 hours it changes.

8 Gemini souls and only one Lilith, it seems Lilith's fragments drop rates have fallen in comparison to other events.

I was thinking we had Sentinel the first day, and the other 2 would get a full day. I should have noticed the timer. Thx
Which btw- why don’t the Gunner and Assasin dungeons ever get featured for this event? NF?

Totally agree on the Lilith frags. They have been reduced since the previous event. I got 4 Liliths last time, and planned for 2 this time. It’s taking forever. At least The Assasin dtopped for me. I didn’t have her.

blade685
05-11-2018, 09:22 PM
servers are completely bugged actually, impossible to play for me

Amarthir
05-11-2018, 10:32 PM
A few things I have to add to the topics discussed here.

I pulled both Gemini Twins from 400 fragments, they're interesting when used together, it gives Gunner Lilith free Immunity plus having King Edward extending all those buffs make them an interesting party enhancer. They do very little damage and die rather quickly though.
I gathered 2 rare souls, one of which was a Pharoah Eddie dupe. Extra fuel for the sacrifice event.

I didn't get a single game error at all during this event. Lucky me I suppose.

And as usual, Lilith fragments drop at half the rate the gemini fragments did. I'm not looking to get a Lilith this time around since the other day I shouted fuck Alexander Eddie and used my 700 on a Gunner Lilith.

All in all, this event was just okay. Not mind blowing but it wasn't bad either.

Sparton_LOTB
05-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Which btw- why don’t the Gunner and Assasin dungeons ever get featured for this event? NF?

We did limited experiments with doing these kinds of events on the "weekend" way back when we first started doing them, and they just performed way more poorly in every possible way you could measure them (potentially due to the higher difficulty of working around Gunner and Assassin dungeons for newer and mid-game players, or due to the other benefit of more Gunner/Assassin materials not being as enticing to such players, who are unlikely to have many Gunners and Assassins). As such, we stick to the "weekday" dungeons for these kinds of character fragment events, even if we do offset the timing a bit like what was done for this Gemini event.

We plan on doing Lord of Light-based events on the weekend in the future, though, but for events with different goals/rewards.

T-Man
05-12-2018, 01:10 AM
We did limited experiments with doing these kinds of events on the "weekend" way back when we first started doing them, and they just performed way more poorly in every possible way you could measure them (potentially due to the higher difficulty of working around Gunner and Assassin dungeons for newer and mid-game players, or due to the other benefit of more Gunner/Assassin materials not being as enticing to such players, who are unlikely to have many Gunners and Assassins). As such, we stick to the "weekday" dungeons for these kinds of character fragment events, even if we do offset the timing a bit like what was done for this Gemini event.

We plan on doing Lord of Light-based events on the weekend in the future, though, but for events with different goals/rewards.

Thanks for the response Sparton.
The reason I asked is because my gunner and assasin materials are less than the rest. Would not mind building those up equally.

90mphyorker
05-12-2018, 01:15 AM
again: check your stacksizes of 3* evo shards guys. if they are near the limit this will cause a maclo once more of them drop. sell or use the red ones that are near 999 and things will be okay.

Edit:
just i wrote that, i checked my screen and got this: no movement on autoplay4569

edit 2: happend 2nd time, same error fuck this.

Funnily enough, I had used over 2000 SoT on the Lilith Event and had no errors. This morning I sold a bunch of Shards as I had a few stack of 999 and since then I’ve had 3 errors.

druid138
05-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Funnily enough, I had used over 2000 SoT on the Lilith Event and had no errors. This morning I sold a bunch of Shards as I had a few stack of 999 and since then I’ve had 3 errors.

Not sure if this is relevant or if it helps in your case, but the maclo-inventory issue seems to be the number of stacks, not the count of shards within each stack. My theory is that an account has space for a certain number of stacks, including XP shards and evo shards. If that account currently has that many stacks in inventory, then a drop that would otherwise generate a new stack cannot because there is no space, so a maclo error occurs.

This issue only pertains to certain maclo errors. Maclos and apmas can also happen for other reasons, but I always check for this first whenever a maclo appears. It is usually the cause.

R1ck
05-12-2018, 03:35 AM
Event over for me, 11 Gemini souls, 7 magus 4 sentinels. 2 dupe Liliths , magus and sentinel as well, will have to buy Gunner one maybe in one month when get 700 FC. Still have 50 FC from a reward last year, NF please make a reward of 50 FC to be able to use them.
Now to save ironite for coming events.

rags-6094
05-12-2018, 07:14 AM
Im not done yet, I've pulled to dupe liliths, 7 x Magis and 6 x Sentinel Gemini's, guess I've chewed through 1000+ ironite not sands of time.(since the event began)
Dont really care either Liliths are worth it to me, if I could just jag an assasin or Magis one...
round midday in Australia I managed to smash Lilith frags I watched it drop 2 x 50 x in just 15 minutes, I achieved 13 rare souls in the same time span, all 3*, sacrificed them, picked up 3 x more rare souls in sacrifice and jagged The Nomad never had him before...!
I have stopped for now though Magis Lord of light is not coughing up the goodies any more, seems like it's dried up!
I will attempt it again a few hours before the game resets for the week (for us) tomorrow morning while the rest of the world is asleep...

Zerynx
05-12-2018, 09:00 AM

Actually, I want to walk this back a bit. I thought 400 frags would get you BOTH. Oh hell no. 400 Frags, gets you the one you are missing. DOUBLE THE PRICE!! Get The Fuk Outta Here.

That's what the Frontier Coin purchases are for!

I even got a bang! "!"

You can't be that obtuse in understanding that you changed the paradigm with Alex Eddie, for a remedy that basically made up for a broken system in the first place, can you?

Alvorada
05-12-2018, 02:13 PM
I started the event with 1.400 ironite and 245 lilith frags. And 2 assassin liliths.

The result so far:

-775 lilith frags
-5 sentinel gemini
-3 magus gemini
-17 rare souls
-around 900 common souls
- 300 ironite

Open 2 more lilith souls and get 2 gunner ladies.

(...)

We alread had 4 events with lilith frags. Every single one of them I spend all my ironite and get only 2/5 liliths.

Keping this statistic, will be necessary more 5 events like this to complet the lilith squad, so "guaranted happines" till october Yeah!

Yup
05-12-2018, 02:53 PM
What I just can't grasp is if character are given equal chances of dropping.... how does this happen????

Flip a coin 5 times.. do you realize the odds of getting the same result all 5 times???

I've already sacrificed 3 Magus and 1 Sentinel... and I have 1 of each powered up (not seen in screen shot).

So....9 Magus and 2 Sentinel... it always seems to me in such events that one particular class is weighted higher than the other(s). Maybe not game-wide could be per account. That would also explain why if I get a Lilith soul there a 80-90% chance it'll convert to Gunner Lilith. With 6 gunners, 4 assassins, 2 Warrior, and then 1 each of the other two... well.....

Update: more drops 3M, 2S.. so.. 12M/4S -- Roughly a 75% probability the Gemini will be the Magus.

Now my first 3 drops for the event were M,M,S.. so it only took 600 frags to get both. But I wonder if things could have been much worse and I merely got lucky that early.

.. And it may be that whatever character you first get in a drop... that's the character designated by the "game" as the higher probability of dropping.

blade685
05-12-2018, 04:27 PM
NF = Cheaters that's the answer :)

90mphyorker
05-13-2018, 12:18 AM
5,773 Sand of War (roughly) gave me 2 Lilith Souls, 10 Gemini Souls and I think 16 Rare Souls. Rare Souls were all dupes but gave me 2 4*’s. AoF and Green Droid.

Lilith Souls were Assassin and Warrior. 4 Lil souls and I’ve gone Gunner, Magus, Assassin and Warrior. Warrior was a dupe today though as I purchased a Warrior after gettig the Gunner. So RNG hasn’t been bad to me, but sadly no Sentinel which is what I wanted. Maybe not time.

Bizarrely though, after getting the last frag to hit 500 I was 15 short of another Gemini soul and no SoT. Bought another SoT refil and the first run gives me 50 Lilith Frag! Least I’m now 60 up for the next time.